Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Ouija experiences?

Polty

The Ouija (Ou-i-jah) Board is a well known way of contacting the dead. Share your interesting experiences.

P.S: Technically it should be called" a YES board,for in french "oui" means yes, and "ja" means yes in Swedish and other languages. "Yesyes"

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueLotusDemon

• Imaginarynumber1

• Cherry-

• Elrico

I believe that it is not connecting to the dead, but to ghosts and demons. Since in the bible and quran and other holy books do believe that not only humans live on this earth.

Due to my experience, i play ouija board in a different way, not by the board itself but all i need to access this weird game is through a paper pencil and a coin.. I would write on the top part of the paper the alphabets, the bottom part the numbers, and center yes, no, hello, goodbye, in my language that is, never tried it in English..

And i would place my finger on the coin and the coin would move and so on.. I played it over 100 times lol so im not sure what to say about it, its certainly not scary and nothing freaky happened, all i do is ask them questions i dont know and they would answer, exactly like normal conversations, i wouldnt go too expreem and ask something they might not like cause no1 knows what could happen next.

The Ouija board was designed and marketed as a game.

Why is no one interested in Monopoly experiences?

I am interested in monopoly game its amazing, my experience was that i was the one that moved my pawn and i was the one that throw the dices.

it was amazing game.

Me and my friend were screwing around with one of them once. We got a few words out of it and both swore we weren't moving it. It was kind of creepy. That's not exactly a big interesting story I guess lol. xD

I've never used one but I remember back in my school days one of my teachers warned us about using them and said we should avoid them! That did spook me a little as he was one of the more relaxed and easy going teachers but he was deadly serious about using them. He never did tell us why he was so against them though.

I wouldn't use one again. Some people say they're toys, some say they're a tool for contacting the 'other side'. Such varying opinions, but in honesty I wouldn't take the chance. My only experience was when I was 17, with a couple of friends and thought it'd be a 'fun' idea to do one. The pointer moved but I'd put it down to somebody moving it as everyone's spirits were high and we weren't taking it seriously. Still, I've heard bad things, so I'd steer clear personally.

I had my experiences until I realized it was all in my head and was due to the ideomotor effect.

I had my ideas and my own unconscious movements merely confirmed what I wanted to be true.

So...Ouija is just a slab of cardboard and for those who believe in demons, ghosties and such, their minds will deliver exactly what they want to be true regardless of whether it is actually true or not.

I had one when I as a kid. My mom actually bought it for me. Nothing crazy or interesting ever happened when I used it. When I got a bit older my friend and I used it a couple of times...I don't remember any info we got other than it told him he would die in 2019. (he asked) within the next couple of years we lost contact and when I saw him again he was really into a satanism...he was so into it that he got tattoos on the backs of his hands. And showed me his Church o Satan bible. I don't know what else he got into, or if it had anything to do with the Ouija board or not, but that's my story.

Edited by sarah_444

I had the stylus pop up and hit me in the face, cause I pushed on the edge to hard!!

I played monopoly and the best was once we ran out of money we started trading cigerettes and other odd items for properties, but alcohol was involved!

There are already a multitude of Ouija stores in the forums. I suggest you do a search through them, unless you have a specific question or issue. And while the word "Ouija" is composed of two linguistic counterparts for "yes", the word itself was obtained WHILE using a board, which told the person that it was Egyptian for "good luck" - which is false.

Because no one is quite yet ready for the horrifying nightmare that is Monopoly, what with all the ruined Christmases and strained friendships from bankrupting everyone you know. :P

As for Ouija boards, I have tried one and......nothing happened, as I expected.

When I was younger it told me that I was going to marry a woman named Ruth. ( This was 20-25 years ago )

It never happened. ( Who names their kids Ruth nowdays anyway ? )

When I was younger it told me that I was going to marry a woman named Ruth. ( This was 20-25 years ago )

It never happened. ( Who names their kids Ruth nowdays anyway ? )

So you might say... you're ruthless.

• 2 months later...

I use to love doing Ouija Board sessions although, i became obsessed with it and began creeping out my friends so, i quit for the longest time till recently i discovered a new and improved way to communicate with spirits and demons alike, it's a electronic medium called a Ghost or Spirit Box you make it by buying a hand held pocket FM/AM radio and you take it apart bend one of the little metal prong things and put it back together then you have your EVP & EMF devices ready or have those devices hooked to your laptop along with microphone and record, you have the best results when you have the radio on AM and on scan you then ask questions and most times you'll get direct answers other times they reply randomly. after then session you then use a sound editing program i prefer wave pad and you reduce noises and amplify voices and be amazed at what you hear once you've finished. I've had a lot of interesting sessions using my spirit box! I would love to try using a Spirit Box along side a Ouija and have my EVP device recording.

Heres a video by: WindStalker57 on YT and he's session using a type of Ghost Box to give you guys an ideal of what it's like. :3

http://youtu.be/L1K9bRo9338

Edited by BlueLotusDemon

I don't think ouija boards are legit but I still wouldn't use one. Saw a good show on ABC where a guy had some blind people volunteer to use it; nothing.

I use to love doing Ouija Board sessions although, i became obsessed with it and began creeping out my friends so, i quit for the longest time till recently i discovered a new and improved way to communicate with spirits and demons alike, it's a electronic medium called a Ghost or Spirit Box you make it by buying a hand held pocket FM/AM radio and you take it apart bend one of the little metal prong things and put it back together then you have your EVP & EMF devices ready or have those devices hooked to your laptop along with microphone and record, you have the best results when you have the radio on AM and on scan you then ask questions and most times you'll get direct answers other times they reply randomly. after then session you then use a sound editing program i prefer wave pad and you reduce noises and amplify voices and be amazed at what you hear once you've finished. I've had a lot of interesting sessions using my spirit box! I would love to try using a Spirit Box along side a Ouija and have my EVP device recording.

Heres a video by: WindStalker57 on YT and he's session using a type of Ghost Box to give you guys an ideal of what it's like. :3

http://youtu.be/L1K9bRo9338

Are You Serious?? Is This Legit?! Looks A Bit Too Perfect IMO ..

My best friend and I were playing around with one once. All I have to say is Jade can't spell worth shyt.

• 2 weeks later...

Are You Serious?? Is This Legit?! Looks A Bit Too Perfect IMO ..

As far as i know it is legit.

The spirits use the am radio-waves on scan to form words.

Although, it could just be you're own spirit picking up on the radio-waves causing it to say what you want to hear.

But, the only way to really know would be to try one for yourself. ;]