Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are you breaking up with the person

ouija ouija

Suppose Bracket was above me: I would be breaking up with him for two reasons, firstly because I don't date inter-species(I was tricked into a blind-date with him originally!) and secondly, who wants to be around someone who is constantly waving a gun around? It really puts a damper on those intimate moments :(

Okay, off you go ...... let your imagination run riot!

Edited by ouija ouija

Topic SHOULD read: Why are you breaking up with the person immediately above you? :blush:

Topic SHOULD read: Why are you breaking up with the person immediately above you? :blush:

No worries - *fixed* :)

I'm breaking up with Still Waters because she doesn't think about the fact that her words may be hurtful and her aversion to bathing makes me have to breathe through my mouth too much.

:unsure2:

and to think, I wasn't even playing the game :w00t:

OK *rolls up sleeves*.....I'm breaking up with OverSword, because he's only pretending to be pretending not to give a damn! :P

• Like 1

I'm breaking up with Stillwaters, because when I see her avatar I just want to go all Lennie on that fat little bird, but I can't because it's just a photo.. Sigh, Stillwaters is a tease.

I'm breaking up with rashore because I didn't know she was dating Still Waters and also because things never work out between me and poltergeist's.

I'm breaking up with rashore because I didn't know she was dating Still Waters and also because things never work out between me and poltergeist's.

Poltergeist? Not sure how to take that? I'm not a poltergeist, lol.

I'm breaking up woth OverSword for thinking I'm a poltergeist I think..

I'm breaking up with rashore because her avatar reminds me a bit of a spider.

I'm breaking up with Still Waters because she interupted the break-up I was just having with rashore.

(shootI didn't notice that I too am a poltergeist)

Edited by OverSword

lol, I love my avatar, says so much yet so little.

I feel that I should break up with both Still Waters and OverSword as an mutual affair.. We have had some gratuitous partings, but I fear the time has come for the introduction of ending affairs to has come to a close for me. I fear the doubling of unfortunate circumstance has left me unable to partake for a spell.

So I bid adieu, and entreat others to partake of partings sweet sorrows...

Okay!! Break it up there!! Heavens, that was getting to be almost incestuous ...... stop it, just stop it all of you :angry: !

(I don't have to spell out why I'm breaking up with you, Over Sword, do I?)

p.s. but thank you, Still Waters for fixing the topic title :tu:

I'm breaking up with Ouija Ouija because she broke up the threesome-break-up of Still Waters, Rashore and OverSword...

And we all know how difficult a good threesome is... don't we... ;)

p.s. but thank you, Still Waters for fixing the topic title :tu:

You're welcome :)

I'm breaking up with Ouija Ouija because she broke up the threesome-break-up of Still Waters, Rashore and OverSword...

And we all know how difficult a good threesome is... don't we... ;)

:w00t: Why did I post in this thread!

Well just for that ^ I'm breaking up with with Taun for implying I was part of a threesome :unsure2:

I m Breaking up with sea horse, since she changed... as senior citizen of unexplained mysteries.

I'm breaking up with Jak for not waiting long enough for my seahorse to come back. It's only on its holidays at the moment and will be here again after the New Year.

I'm breaking up with Still Waters because she keeps perching on these itty-bitty little posts leaving no space for me to perch with her ....... I'm finally taking the hint!

I'm breaking up with ouija ouija because the tree in her avatar has lots of branches for us both to perch on. She wants to keep them all to herself and doesn't want to invite me to share.

It's not fair, she has more perch space than I do :cry:

I m breaking up with Still, because i didn't like the idea of perch, always fly from one to another ; )

I’m so breaking up with you, Jak, because you can’t count damn syllables. swear1.gif

• Like 1

I m breaking up with Helen, Still Jak is a stranger for her, she not even aware that Jak never breaks, yes never like to break even a word for this damn syllables.

Then I’m breaking up with you because you never break.

I don't want to hit the brick wall just because you have to insist on that break principle of yours.

I break even for praying mantises! Seriously, once I spotted a praying mantis in the middle of the road, it was so huge you could see it and you could see it so good it was obvious it’s a praying mantis. Wonderful bugs. They’re also trying to bite your finger while you’re saving them.

It pains me to say this, Helen, but I'm going to have to break up with you because of your habit of rambling off at a tangent in every conversation we(try) to have. To begin with it seemed charming, even cute, but when your answer to the question "What shall we have for tea?" weaves its way through The History of Afternoon Tea, Patterns on Wedgewood Bone China Tea Cups in the 18th Century, and ends up an hour later with The Differing Benefits of Various Bread Flours, well ..... I think you'll understand.

I'm breaking up with Ouija Ouija for not appreciating the 18th Century Wedgewood Bone China Tea Cups I brought for her.

Edited by grendals_bane