Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China announces manned moon mission

Saru

Now the real trick will be Growing up as a Unified Race !

I think that the wisdom in that statement is pretty profound, D!

:tu:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MID

• DONTEATUS

• Mr Supertypo

• Lilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds a bit like racist comments here.

At the very least, I hope mankind will get over ethnic differences and realise we are all belonging to the same race, the human race. Good luck China and whoever does the next step in space flight!

I agree with you.

Sounds a bit like racist comments here
but the time line looks rather aggressive

these things speak for themselves?

..i think badeskov nailed it, aggressive. if current policies are to be believed and prevail, the writ of noone owns the moon will be a moot point, as even america refer to space in terms of force projection, etc.. everyone knows you grab the high ground?

i like what donteatus says, the next trick is to all grow together. continuing from that i think within 5 years the world will be even more unified than it is now.

i do think we are heading towards some kind of confrontation/culling of the human herd but the intention seems to be for at least some people (the general population) to survive and eventually get into space. (isn't this humanity's goal anyway?) ..i do think we are already in space if you know what i mean ^_^

ah well, thanks for hearing me out..

I THINK IF THE CHINESE MAKE IT TO THE MOON IT WILL SPUR THE AMERICANS AND OTHER NATIONS ON.I PERSONALY THINK IT SHOULD BE A MULTI-NATIONAL SPACE AGENCY THAT BUILDS A BASE ON THE MOON.NASA IS TOO SECRETIVE AND KEEPS TOO MUCH FROM THE PUBLIC.

OK, I asked, "What?"

You may note there's been no reply.

Conclusion: Another drive by. It's epidemic anymore, you know?

Oh well... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I asked, "What?"

You may note there's been no reply.

Conclusion: Another drive by. It's epidemic anymore, you know?

Oh well... :rolleyes:

Look at the tag name Mid ,"rouge" Says a lot right ?

Well as for me I can look up on any clear Moon lit night and actually see us on That baby again,maybe not in my life time but We will Go back! And just maybe ,Maybe We Shall Be A unified type of Being by then ! by then we might just have twelve fingers to cross . :innocent:

post-68971-0-58391700-1327639992_thumb.j

About bloody time someone went back to the moon, i don't care if it's "pointless" i'd like to see video footage of the entire mission in HD on my TV since i wasn't around in 1969 to see the moon landing

I THINK IF THE CHINESE MAKE IT TO THE MOON IT WILL SPUR THE AMERICANS AND OTHER NATIONS ON.I PERSONALY THINK IT SHOULD BE A MULTI-NATIONAL SPACE AGENCY THAT BUILDS A BASE ON THE MOON.NASA IS TOO SECRETIVE AND KEEPS TOO MUCH FROM THE PUBLIC.

Hang on a second while I turn my hearing aids down a notch...okay.

I think that is a valid point. hang on a second...*cough cough*

I THINK THAT IS A VALID POINT!

I think the Chinese may have the moon to themselves,Romney said in the Florida debate that if elected he would not finance any missions to the moon or any planned moon bases.Well that is what i read from his speech.

Would the US Military be unhappy about this?

Edited by shaddow134

I think the Chinese may have the moon to themselves,Romney said in the Florida debate that if elected he would not finance any missions to the moon or any planned moon bases.Well that is what i read from his speech.

Well,

I don't follow politics much anymore, but I can say that if Romney said something like that in FLORIDA, he might as well have shot himself.

Thousands and thousands of Space Coast jobs eliminated by the man who's job he wants, and he says he won't fund manned exploration programs?

That he won the primary...makes me wonder about people, you know?

Just an observation.

Observation: It's one thing to say you're going to the moon and will build a base (in 8 years no less) it's quite another thing to actually do it.

Observation: It's one thing to say you're going to the moon and will build a base (in 8 years no less) it's quite another thing to actually do it.

That, Lil, is an accurate observation!

It's also the brief, yet accurate synopsis of most of what I've said on this thread.

It's also the brief, yet accurate synopsis of most of what I've said on this thread.

Wasn't intending to 'steal your thunder' there MID (as if I even could!). Just my way of supporting what you've said on this thread. :yes:

The problem is that once the chinese make it to the moon...you will have the cravings to go back and do it again an hour later...

:o

LOL hilarious!

I think the Chinese will not only catch up with the US but will leave them behind,they seem not only more willing to pursue manned missions but are prepared to pump in the resources required.

Could it be that they have one eye on Mars already as well?

Wasn't intending to 'steal your thunder' there MID (as if I even could!). Just my way of supporting what you've said on this thread. :yes:

Oh I know, Lil!

You just say things better than I do most times!

I think the Chinese will not only catch up with the US but will leave them behind,they seem not only more willing to pursue manned missions but are prepared to pump in the resources required.

Could be, but I don't know that they have the resources to pump into it.

One way or another, I think they have a lot of manned space flight experience and technical prowess to develop before committing themselves to actually doing a mission.

Thinking about Mars before the Moon makes absolutely no sense at all. Thinking about the Moon before developing rendezvous and docking experience, long duration manned flight experience, a lunar landing vehicle and the attendant training programs required, EVA experience, Lunar Surface suit technology, and heavy lift boosters required for such a mission...also makes no sense at all.

The Chinese government is committed in its national space programe and backed by the general populations and growing economic powers, the days will surely come. In fact, I would be more interested if they continue to develop their space programe and set their eyes on Mars, and eventually help us to answer the question is the so-called "Face on Mars" a real things or just optical illusion.

The Chinese government is committed in its national space programe and backed by the general populations and growing economic powers, the days will surely come. In fact, I would be more interested if they continue to develop their space programe and set their eyes on Mars, and eventually help us to answer the question is the so-called "Face on Mars" a real things or just optical illusion.

Uhm, the face on mars question has been answered - it's an optical illusion.

Cheers,

Badeskov

As you've been told, the "face on Mars" is well understood (there isn't one).

There are a lot better reasons to go to Mars than that old nonsense.

You can lead a Martian to water,but you cant make them believe in Humans ! Face ? I dont see no stinkin Face?

I think beings are ridiculous..who gives a crap who lands on the moon..there is more going on than someone landing on the moon..that's like traveling around the world on foot just to see a waterfall...and when you make that much of an effort I gurantee you are going to do more than look, like pumping coal into the moon..which will be a global effort and not done by any one party. Transport time..invest in coal, stocks are going up in 3 yrs really high.

It's good thing for the world! that china is planning a manned moon mission and landing !, for this will stimulate competition for all space fareing nation's to do more research and to try to get back to moon !,and be second to the earlier pioneer's the AMERICAN'S ,to again !landed another manned mission on the moon !,and then returned them safely to earth !,the spin-off,of venture'slike this will help create greater developments in technology here on earth !,this can help the poor and sickly and suffering people of earth which is the greater portion of mankind that is suffering greatly right now , including the chinese people them selves ,who have little or no human rights !,however if this is just about selfish national pride and show of power !,and to intimidate the rest of the world !,then all of it is just pure vanity and boastfulness !,and a waste of resource's ,human's has already been on the moon several times successfully !, ITS LIKE !, WHY WOULD ANYONE WANTS TO TRY ON REDISCOVERING THE AMERICAS AGAIN!,WHEN IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCOVERED TO THE REST OF THE WORLD ALREADY !,WHY RE-INVENT THE WHEEL AGAIN ?,FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !THEY SHOULD TAKE THE MONEY AND BUY SOME SENSE'S INSTEAD!, its very costly to go to space and even more ASTRONOMICALLY ! more costly to have a manned mission to go back to the moon ,its better if china use's her hard earned money and resources to help her citizens live on better wages and standards of living !,and use that money to promote democracy and win freedom from communism and human abuse !,if this chinese moon mission is mean't for mankind !,then it should not be a problem for the chinese to recruit other astronaut's from other nations of different race's,to be apart of there space and moon exploration's and mission's, after all GOD gave us only one MOON !and one EARTH and one HUMAN RACE.

And in an ideal World you may be right Orion. But!