Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man tried to use $1,000,000 bill at Walmart

Biff Wellington

LEXINGTON, N.C. — Do you have change for a million-dollar bill?

Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.

Investigators told the Winston-Salem Journal that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.

Clickity Click the Linkity Link

Edited by Biff Wellington

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Biff Wellington

• Robert1

• highdesert50

• libstaK

That is a special breed of stupid. My only hope is that he is sterile so those genes aren't passed on...

Einstein he ain't - this apparently worked in England in the 19th Century when some guy produced 10,000 pound notes I wonder if he was addled enough to believe he could do it too - things were a little more basic in the 19th century :rolleyes: . Wish I could remember the guy who did it, anyone?

Unfortunately for half the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is another half that is below normal. And, it's this second half that seems to frequent WalMart, yet provides some rather interesting if not humorous insight into humanity.

we have a 2 hundred dollar gold coin here in AU......my dad had one set as a necklace for my mum....as a joke......saying "now you will never be short of change"...................what he's askin is a little to much change to carry yeah!!!!!

Edited by cluey

He is more than likely a mental problem. He may have gotton it from someone who thought it would be funny to see him make a fool of himself. The person responsible should pay the price if I am correct.

Their are some idiots in the world.

This man really, really takes the biscuit though.

A teacher at my school gave me one of those 1 mill bills and tryed to convince me that the school was giving it to me for passing the test. And that only a specific bank has the machines that can verify the bills authenticy. course, turned out it was just a religious sale bill for apocalyptic benefiting sales.

She said to be sure not to bend it or get it wrinkled at all cause the machine might not be able to check it authenticy if it was. Cause the machines are really old.. Hows that for a douchebag move..

Edited by KainFall

Unfortunately for half the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is another half that is below normal.

Really?

Unfortunately, half the population is above average intelligence, and the other half below average.

Fixed.

I'll just ignore the ignorant cheap shot the rest of that post made up.

Edited by BaneSilvermoon

Imagine winning the lottery and being handed one note for your million dollar prize.

If the Dollar is around long enough million dollar bills could be a reality, shame this bloke won't be around to spend them, unless of course he drives a DeLorean ;)

:rolleyes: The fact that it happened here in North Carolina isn't surprising. The people that regularly go to Walmart don't look to be the most well-educated people either. :rofl:

granted....that was really a dumb move....but all the Walmart and IQ statements are pretty discriminating.....I live in a small town with a Walmart....and everyone I know despite their IQ...shops at Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really telling people that you guys have never shopped at Walmart?????? Tells me that you must have more money than sense!!!!!!!

granted....that was really a dumb move....but all the Walmart and IQ statements are pretty discriminating.....I live in a small town with a Walmart....and everyone I know despite their IQ...shops at Walmart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you really telling people that you guys have never shopped at Walmart?????? Tells me that you must have more money than sense!!!!!!!

Unfortunately for half the population that is above normal in intelligence, there is another half that is below normal. And, it's this second half that seems to frequent WalMart, yet provides some rather interesting if not humorous insight into humanity.

What is the average intelligence? And the standard deviation of Wal mart shoppers?

I used to have 2 $1000,00 bills about 15 years ago which my dumb butt used to buy a car with,I should have kept them,very very rare.Wonder where they are now?

I used to have 2 $1000,00 bills about 15 years ago which my dumb butt used to buy a car with,I should have kept them,very very rare.Wonder where they are now?

How exactly did you get your hands on not just one, but two of those incredibly rare bills that weren't even circulated to the general public?

Was it Monopoly money?

Speechless...... :unsure2: