Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Devil Inside (Red Band) Trailer

Doomguard

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sister Spooky

• danbell06

• scaredsilly

• ohio traveler

Wow this is a bloody awesome looking movie and its done really well I can't wait to see it, might be the first horror movie to freak me out :D

And Iv'e seen every single demon movie!

HOLY FISHPASTE! (Yes I just used a Spongebob term cause I doubt I can get away with what I really wanted to say) This movie looks AWESOME!!!! I will be seeing it on saturday!

• 2 weeks later...

I went and seen this movie this weekend. It was pretty good. I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10 stars.

It was all filmed documentary style. Sometimes shaky camera ala Paranormal Activity / Blair Witch.

If you like demonic possesion movies, than this is right up your alley.

I saw this movie on the seventh after highly anticipating it and though I found it to be predictable and was very upset that this trailer gave away the one part of the movie that would have shocked me the most had I not known that it was going to happen, I was still very glad I saw it. One of the better exorcism movies as of late.

I do suggest viewing the movie "The Rite" starring Anthony Hopkins if you liked this movie, in fact I think having seen that movie first (it came out last year) this movie was even better. There are claims that The Rite is actually based on vatican procedure when it comes to exorcism and I believe it was based on a book written by a man who took the classes there so, it gives a good understanding about exorcism procedure.

All in all this movie was very realistic to me, much better done than The Paranormal Activity movies, doesn't top The Blair Witch in my book but since that was really the first movie of its kind that I saw in theaters, I am probably biased.

7 out of 10 from me!

• 1 month later...

I saw bits and pieces of this, the part where the woman is on the bed and starts severely contorting freaked me out so much. :ph34r:

Will watch the rest when i have time. seemed great though :)

Tried to click onto the link above and it was removed :(

edit: link not working :no:

Edited by danbell06

This movie was so terrible. My ex dragged me to it and I still can't believe I went. The things I'll do for.... well, you know.

I'm not a big fan of paranormal movies but the next night we watched

, and as predicable and stupid as it was at times, I still found it vastly superior to whatever seventh hell spawned the atrocity that was the Devil Inside. Edited by Imaginarynumber1