Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death (The Grim Reaper)

Sainty

they are not ghosts, they are creatures, angels, spirits or gods.

Creatures? Think of the "spirit" of a person as an intelligent energy.

And about to think right outside of the box: How does our brain have an electrical current? It's not just magically there..

Something must be going on that we simply have no discovered yet.

I would rather be dragged to the other side by Neil Gaimans Death.

292788-55079-death_super.jpg

Death is often given the name Grim Reaper and, from the 15th century onwards, came to be shown as a skeletal figure carrying a large scythe (A harvesting tool) and clothed in a black cloak with a hood. It is also given the name of the Angel of Death or Devil of Death or the angel of dark and light. The reaper is said to been seen at your first moment of death, it will look over your life to see if you are to go to Heaven or Hell. Some people also say there are many more than one Reaper as it would be hard with many deaths per day.

It’s kind of hard to believe in cases of why are there ghosts around us then? But what do you guys think?

Thanks.

Sainty

Note: Sorry if this is in the wrong topic area, if so please move it to the right one Thanks!

Death and what happens after death is a fascinating topic. ;)

• 4 months later...

I think what she's asking is if these beings are collecting the spirits of the dead, why are people reporting seeing ghosts.

they take their souls. i think the spirit must be something different. or it could be that ghosts are spiritless/soulless and that's why they wander around.

orrrrr

they don't exist, just like the grim reaper doesn't exist.

i mean come on really?

The Grim Reaper is an anthropomorphic representation of an aspect of nature. An inescapable truth of the human condition.

Well... who represents taxes? Fedora Man?

I'd say John Wayne.

Oohh you said taxes, I thought to said Texas.

• 2 weeks later...

I would rather be dragged to the other side by Neil Gaimans Death.

292788-55079-death_super.jpg

:clap: :clap: In actuality Iv had a few nightmares involving the grim reaper actually more than a few. Hes a scary figure.