Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Numerology Help ?

sarah_444

Oh, and I wanted to add to Sun Twins comment on the life path 9

i just wanted to say that the description is major spot on as my best friend is this life path. Oddly enough he is an energetic healer but he doesn't know this...he's the one I call in crisis and somehow he magically takes the pain away

not joking....just him calling or coming over, he somehow completely heals the intense physical pain I feel in my chest and throat as the result of emotional distress...it's amazing 

he also is the epitome of universal love and has admitted to not being able to devote himself to one person...he loves everyone very deeply, has a sense of duty and responsibility to humanity and is always there when you need him

but somehow he's able to do all of this with an enviable detachment to the worldly things and people...

he also does a lot of stuff for charity and spends a lot of time in nature.

he is a police Lieutennant by profession and is passionate about helping victims of abuse or any kind of violent crime

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2012 at 8:10 AM, tinkerbellekisses said:

There are 3 double-digit numbers that, while they are rooted in the single-digit numbers, require special emphasis and attention. These are 11, 22, and 33.

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle. In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6.

The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.

For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there are only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. And finally, when the birth day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.

I deactivated my Facebook. :mellow: Too bad! I love getting readings! If you ever offer here, I would love one!:P

• 1 year later...

Your birth month = 11
Your birth day = 28 = 1
Your birth year = 1983 = 3

Your life path number = 11 + 1 + 3 = 15/6

You are warm, loving, sympathetic, responsible and family-oriented. You are also a nurturer, a healer, helper and a humanitarian. It is your nature to help. Although you are kind-hearted than most that you know, you should also be mindful of your attitude because you have the tendency to be self-righteous and critical of others. Also, because of your generous attitude, you can be a slave to others. You sometimes consider yourself as the savior of the world and take on to much burden because of your take-charge attitude. Your challenge is to know when to help and when to let others do the thing to learn the lessons of life. It is important that you define the difference between helping and meddling. For your career, find one that will reward your effort and responsibility. You will do good in music and arts. Also, you are a better manager than a worker. This might mean getting a better education, so study well.*snip*

Edited by rashore
removed commercial site

• The topic was locked