Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Numerology Help ?

sarah_444

Okay, so my birthday is 11/28/1983

So is my number 33? I'm just not sure, do you add up each single number? I think I read on another thread that you don't reduce numbers like 11,22,33 etc..

I've never given numerology much thought, but since joining here it's caught my interest. Are there any good websites that anyone could recommend?

Thanks in advance!

11/28/1983

11 + 28 + 1983 = 2022

2 + 0 + 2 + 2 = 6

Your Life path number is 6:

The Life Path 6 indicates that very prominent in your nature is a strong sense of responsibility. You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service and ever present support. This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help. The Life Path 6 is one who is compelled to function with strength and compassion, a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of this Life Path. Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age allowing you to easily span the generation gap and assume an important role in life early on. While the 6 may assume huge responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers.
Link

The year 2012 is the number of 5. 5 Is the number of changes and new opportunities...

6 (you) + 5 (this year) = 11 = 1 + 1 = 2.

This year there will be many changes in your friendships/relationships (2) and you will be having changes in your spirituality - the angels are around you.

Edited by Arpee

Yes you are number 33 and this is quite rare! I'll try find some good sites and post some links for you soon.

There are 3 double-digit numbers that, while they are rooted in the single-digit numbers, require special emphasis and attention. These are 11, 22, and 33.

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle. In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6.

The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.

For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there are only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. And finally, when the birth day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.

• Like 1

There are 3 double-digit numbers that, while they are rooted in the single-digit numbers, require special emphasis and attention. These are 11, 22, and 33.

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

The 22 is the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder. The 22 can turn the most ambitious of dreams into reality. It is potentially the most successful of all numbers. It has many of the inspirational insights of the 11, combined with the practicality and methodical nature of the 4. It is unlimited, yet disciplined. It sees the archetype, and brings it down to earth in some material form. It has big ideas, great plans, idealism, leadership, and enormous self-confidence. If not practical, the 22s waste their potential. Like the 11, the 22 can easily shrink from its own ambition, causing difficult interior pressures. Both the 11 and the 22 experience the pressure-cooker effect very strongly, particularly at an early age. It must work toward the realization of goals that are larger than personal ambition. The 22 serves the world in a practical way.

The 33 is the most influential of all numbers. It is the Master Teacher. The 33 combines the 11 and the 22 and brings their potential to another level. When expressed to the fullest, the 33 lacks all personal ambition, and instead focuses its considerable abilities toward the spiritual uplifting of mankind. What makes the 33 especially impressive, is the high level of sincere devotion. This is shown in its determination to seek understanding and wisdom before preaching to others. The 33 in full force is extremely rare.

The number 33 only matters when found among the core numbers: The Life Path, Heart's Desire, Expression, Personality, Maturity number, or as an Essence cycle or Pinnacle cycle. In all other cases the 33 should be reduced to a 6.

The fact that the 33 is extra-ordinary demanding and rare can be seen symbolically in the methods of calculation.

For example, a 33 Life Path can happen only when each of the 3 units of the birth date (month/year/day) add to 11. Or when the year adds to 22 (in the 20th century there are only 7 years that add to 22: 1939, 48, 57, 66, 75, 84, and 93) and the month and day of birth combined total is 11. And finally, when the birth day is 22 and the month and year of birth total 11.

Thank you for taking the time to post that for me, it's very interesting to read. So, this number 33 would represent my life path then, am I right? It seems like a lot to process right now, and I'd love to look into all of this further. I consider myself as a very loving, spiritual person but I never thought as myself as "rare" or a "master teacher" or anything even close at all.

Yes you are number 33 and this is quite rare! I'll try find some good sites and post some links for you soon.

I was curious as to how you came up with the number 33? I came up with the number 6 using two differant methods (but never came to the number 33 beforehand) I've been doing alot of research on numerology, and there is some conflicting information out there on what is the most accurrate method to use. Another poster came up with 6 as well. What is your method of calculation? thanks:)

I was curious as to how you came up with the number 33? I came up with the number 6 using two differant methods (but never came to the number 33 beforehand) I've been doing alot of research on numerology, and there is some conflicting information out there on what is the most accurrate method to use. Another poster came up with 6 as well. What is your method of calculation? thanks:)

I originally came up with 33 by adding each digit: 1+1+2+8+1+9+8+3= 33

But I dont know much about the subject and wasn't sure if that was the correct way.

I originally came up with 33 by adding each digit: 1+1+2+8+1+9+8+3= 33

But I dont know much about the subject and wasn't sure if that was the correct way.

This is how I have always done my calculations too. Some people will add (1+1)+ (2+8)+(1+9+8+3)= 2+10+21 then they break it down again before adding it as a whole. So it would be 2+1+3.

This would give you six but I think it needs to be added as a whole then broken down if it's not a master number ie: 11, 22, 33.

But I do 1+1+2+8+1+9+8+3= 33

Either way will get you the same number except with some master numbers I think.

But I do 1+1+2+8+1+9+8+3= 33

Either way will get you the same number except with some master numbers I think.

It doesn't matter if you wind up with "33" or "6". 3 + 3 = 6

So it's the same number in numerology.

For some reason, people give special meanings to doubles and triples, but for your LIFE PATH NUMBER it's supposed to be a single digit.

It's actually different in different numerology books and sites etc there is of course many different translations and stuff as with everything else and the way I learnt was to leave master numbers 11, 22, and 33 even as a life path number. But different people do things different I guess. But this is how I have learnt.

Here is a quick definition I found.

A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that a 33 is also a 6 life path, a very nurturing and responsible number.

33 is the Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to cause.

Life Path number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path number 33 want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. As you may have guessed few have it. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The 33/6 life path will call you to leadership and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it.

The 33 individuals usually achieve fame through acts of kindness, tenderness and compassion that lead to the transformation of the world's consciousness. The details may vary. We could be talking about the Pope, we could be talking about a wonderful first-grade teacher.

If you are like the majority with life path 6, you will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so make your peace and just do it.

You have a good chance of being a great cook. You have the vision to dream it, and the organizational skills to do it right. It's a great way to relax. Besides, you love to eat!

You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world.

If you are unsure, or would like to verify, what your Life Path Number is, feel free to use my Life Path Calculator.

If you'd like to know how your Life Path Number is calculated, visit my How To Calculate Your Life Path Number page, or leave me a note below and I can help you out

Here is a quick definition I found.

A birth date that reduces down to 33 is very rare. When it does happen you may be looking at a great and significant spiritual leader along the lines of the Dalai Lama (Life Path 22) or Gandhi (Life Path 9). Remember that a 33 is also a 6 life path, a very nurturing and responsible number.

33 is the Master Teacher. This individual's focus is on reaching the world and uplifting the loving energy of mankind. They are not concerned with personal ambition, and have great devotion to cause.

Life Path number 33 is signified by the word altruistic. This number has a high energy and is concerned with doing good in the world.

Those with Life Path number 33 want to use their life to raise the consciousness of as many people as possible. Their concern is the earth and all the people who live here. It's really a beautiful life path number. As you may have guessed few have it. Below are some key points you might want to take into consideration to help you on your path …

The 33/6 life path will call you to leadership and responsibility. This may not always please you, but you'll have to make your peace with it.

The 33 individuals usually achieve fame through acts of kindness, tenderness and compassion that lead to the transformation of the world's consciousness. The details may vary. We could be talking about the Pope, we could be talking about a wonderful first-grade teacher.

If you are like the majority with life path 6, you will always be the best person to take charge of things. Your other choice is to sit back and criticize, so make your peace and just do it.

You have a good chance of being a great cook. You have the vision to dream it, and the organizational skills to do it right. It's a great way to relax. Besides, you love to eat!

You are always coming up with ideas that other people think are a bit "out there." Follow your instincts, and others will follow you. We'll end up with a kinder, gentler world.

If you are unsure, or would like to verify, what your Life Path Number is, feel free to use my Life Path Calculator.

If you'd like to know how your Life Path Number is calculated, visit my How To Calculate Your Life Path Number page, or leave me a note below and I can help you out

I have visited the above website. I did Sarah's calculations for kicks, and the life path calculator popped out a 6 for her. They do the calculation the same way I was doing mine. 11/28/1983 meaning, 11 (master number, you don't reduce) + (2+8) + (1+9+8+3)=

11 (master number again) + (2+8=10=1) + (1+9+8+3=21=2+1=3) So, that gives us....11+1+3=15 reduced again= 6

Sorry Sarah, I'm not trying to confuse you, just trying to figure this out myself as well and want you to have accurrate information. On the above website, they talk about differant methods, and what they feel is most accurrate.They say that some methods will predict more "master" numbers than others. It's pretty interesting. That is where I was saying above that I never came to a number 33 in the calculation. Once I discovered numerology, I loved it! still do, it just can be confusing and conflicting. Who knows.

Yeah I haven't found a site that predicts master numbers very well because they add them to give you other numbers not just a life path number so add them in different ways I'll have a look through some of my books here at home see what I can find

Look I'm not too sure from what I read I guess realistically it doesn't matter as it would still make you have the personality traits of a six but much stronger so as everyone else seems to be pretty sure you are a six just go with it I'm no numerologist just doing it the way I've been taught and doing since I was young :) here is a another translation from a different site.

The Life Path 6 suggests that you entered this plane with tools to become the ultimate nurturer, and a beacon for truth, justice, righteousness, and domesticity. Your paternal, or maternal, as the case may be, instincts with a 6 Life Path exceed all others by a considerable margin. Whether in the home or in the work place, you are the predominant caretaker and family head. While the 6 may assume significant responsibilities in the community, the life revolves around the immediate home and family, for this is the most domestic of numbers. Conservative principles and convictions are deeply ingrained and define your character.

You are idealistic and must feel useful to be happy. The main contribution you make is that of advice, service, and ever present support. You are a humanitarian of the first order. It is your role to serve others, and you start in the home environment. You are very human and realistic about life, and you feel that the most important thing in your life is the home, the family and the friends.

This is the Life Path related to leadership by example and assumption of responsibility, thus, it is your obligation to pick up the burden and always be ready to help. If you are like the majority with Life Path 6, you are one who will willingly carry far more than your fair share of any load, and you are always there when needed. In doing so, you take ownership and often become an authority over the situation.

In romance, the 6 is loyal and devoted. A a caretaker type, you are apt to attract partners who are somewhat weaker and more needy than yourself; someone you can care for and protect. The main ingredient that must prevail in the relationship is complete harmony. You don't function well in stressful relationships that become challenges for you to control. It is the same with friends, you are loyal and trustworthy. But there is a tendency for you to become dominating and controlling.

It's likely you feel compelled to function with strength and compassion. You are a sympathetic and kind person, generous with personal and material resources. Wisdom, balance, and understanding are the cornerstones of your life, and these define your approach to life in general. Your extraordinary wisdom and the ability to understand the problems of others is apt to commence from an early age. This allows you to easily span the generation gap and assume an important role in life early on.

The number 6 Life Path actually produces few negative examples, but there are some pitfalls peculiar to the path. You may have a tendency to become overwhelmed by responsibilities and a slave to others, especially members of you own family or close friends. It's easy for you to fall into a pattern of being too critical of others; you also have a tendency to become to hard on yourself. The misuse of this Life Path produce tendencies for you to engage in exaggeration, over-expansiveness, and self-righteousness. Modesty and humility may not flow easily. Imposing one's views in an interfering or meddling way must be an issue of concern.

The natural burdens of this number are heavy, and on rare occasions, responsibility is abdicated by persons with this Life Path 6. This rejection of responsibility will make you feel very guilty and uneasy, and it will have very damaging effects upon your relationships with others.

Does this mean my life path is 33 or 6?

April 9th 1991: 4+9=13+10=23+10=33 (but add together is 6)

That is what we are debating lol so I'm really sorry at the moment I can't help you I personally believe 33 doesn't get added down to 6 but I'm no numerologist I just do things the way I've learnt and has been accurate for me.

That is what we are debating lol so I'm really sorry at the moment I can't help you I personally believe 33 doesn't get added down to 6 but I'm no numerologist I just do things the way I've learnt and has been accurate for me.

Thank you all for the advice/help. I feel like I relate more to the 6 life path a bit more...but maybe all the "master teacher" stuff just scared me a bit. haha I'm going to look around the website that was posted as well, thanks for posting everyone!

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for the advice/help. I feel like I relate more to the 6 life path a bit more...but maybe all the "master teacher" stuff just scared me a bit. haha I'm going to look around the website that was posted as well, thanks for posting everyone!

From my point of view, a master number should never be reduced. 11 is not 2. 22 is not 4. When you got a Life Path 11/2, it is because of all sub numbers from the birthdate. There are 11/2 and 11 Life path. We should discover all these sub numbers when calculating this path.

http://www.numeyoga.us/life-path.php#chapter

In your case is a 33 a master number? This question is debated among numerologists. The 33 is not as present as master numbers 11 and 22 in our system. For example the Letter K worth 11, the V 22. November is 11. We got eleventh and twenty-second days in a month. So I think you should consider your life Path as 6 but with taking into account the subnumber 33 with the meaning of the 3. Sure that your need for perfection is very strong.

From my point of view, a master number should never be reduced. 11 is not 2. 22 is not 4. When you got a Life Path 11/2, it is because of all sub numbers from the birthdate. There are 11/2 and 11 Life path. We should discover all these sub numbers when calculating this path.

http://www.numeyoga.us/life-path.php#chapter

In your case is a 33 a master number? This question is debated among numerologists. The 33 is not as present as master numbers 11 and 22 in our system. For example the Letter K worth 11, the V 22. November is 11. We got eleventh and twenty-second days in a month. So I think you should consider your life Path as 6 but with taking into account the subnumber 33 with the meaning of the 3. Sure that your need for perfection is very strong.

Thank you for your reply and sharing your insights.

I'm not sure about what you mean about my need for perfection being strong...I would have to disagree. I'm pretty care free and easy going in most situations. It is interesting to me, but all in all, no matter what "number" I may actually be I think it's best taken as more of a guide than something written in stone. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok so from all this my life path is a 9 - what in the heck does that mean? :)

Life Path 9 - Your rare sensitivity makes you extremely responsive to people and sensitive to the effects of the atmosphere, music and sounds of nature, colors, different personalities. All these things are developing your insight and awakening the interest to the essence of things, that are hidden from the inexperienced glances and especially to the so-called esoteric, the occult sciences. Peoples with life path 9 are very much attracted by mysticism and feel an irresistible need to go into this secret knowledge and to check by yourself, whether there is something valuable or not. You also have the gift of the extrasensory perception, and may do bioenergy and other things very well.

Unrestricted freedom to roam - is your greatest dream. Shackles of property or wealth are only hindering your development, so you need to understand that there comes a time when it is best to quit everything. And not just a material wealth. It is necessary to step through the routine relationships too. You can easily become a victim to a romantic connection, in this case you must refrain from the temptation to change yourself just to please the person you love. Nothing will help, and eventually your relationship will make both of you unhappy. You have to be yourself and believe that you will find happiness that is intended to you only. Do not agree for anything else, and then you will find exactly what you're looking for.

The Life Path 9 indicates that love is so important to you, that you can love at the same time several people and enjoy the happiness of love in all its shades and colors. The romantic everlasting love - is not your destiny. Dive into an ecstasy, then plunge into sorrow, and multiplying the experience, find the new love. And only then you will find a complete satisfaction in your life.

• 2 years later...

So this thread made me curious.

1/31/1994

I added that up too 2026.

2+0+2+6= 10

Did I add this up right? Lol

On the original link there is no life path for number 10?

• 1 year later...

I know this is a very old post, but this question has been in my mind for years and only recently have I been able to somewhat answer it, since there is not much information in it....I always get the same responses or descriptions when looking it up on the Internet. 

But what has helped me to understand the life path and its number is comparing it to astrology.

My mother has the master number 33 as her life path. Her north node in astrology is Cancer, the great healer, nurturer and family person.

My mother had A LOT of struggles throughout her life, almost all of which she barely crawled through. But now, in her 50s, she has evolved into an almost angelic being. She is gentle and nurturing, her touch very healing. 

It didn't happen overnight, but she got through it and has learned to be the greatest teacher and healer of our time. I say that because people come to her for healing and when they need help. She is also psychic, but only in the way that she knows when something is happening, even if she is not near or physically aware of it. She is empathic by soaking in the energy and feelings of others, she just forgets to remember that they aren't hers lol. It's because of this she enjoys spending her free time alone and at home, always from worldly interaction.

I think the best ways to learn about these master numbers is to look at the lives of the people who have these numbers. A lot of people are disappointed when they don't have a master number, and they shouldn't be. Maybe we should come up with another name for them as to not feed the ego. For me, I have always felt like the double number means double the burden...there's not really anything other than that that would make them all the different than the single digit....single digit numbers are the ones who've got it made...

My life path number is 22 and I feel like I live in a simulated reality. It's almost as if life circumstances have been geared toward sort of forcing me to overcome the hardships of life without becoming bitter. It's almost like I'm not allowed to be bitter or have a hardened heart like everyone else, but of course this is just how I feel. Also, for many years, I blamed myself for everything that went "wrong" in my life. I became very afraid of my own mind and was afraid of what I would think next. My thoughts became a source of intense suffering because I couldn't tell if the thoughts were a prophetic vision from the universe or if I accidentally thought the thought and the universe made it true. It got so bad I didn't leave my bed for about 6 months, I haven't had a job in a year. I even blamed myself for my cats death, which he died of blood anemia from having fleas. But I always experience a new dimension of reality once the lessons, which feel extremely traumatic most of the time, have been overcome. 

So far, life causes me failures when I plan too much...I can't make plans, really.....but only formulate ideas, possibilities, and solutions. Despite the fact it's supposedly considered the "mater planner". It's only when I let go and have fun that I've seen the most incredible successes, but it seems even then it comes at the price of being outcast by my peers or the people I love....I also have to give up recognition for my efforts and successes. But I guess they're aren't really mine to take credit for in the long run anyway...

on a more positive note, life can get crazy magical sometimes and I see things that amaze me. But I never have anyone to share these experiences with or have ever found anyone who can relate

I just wanted to share my experiences and would love to hear stories of other people who have these master numbers, I think it would shed light on the true meaning of these numbers and their potential. :)

Think about the themes and major events or life lessons throughout your life. What has your life experience been like? Where have you been pushed, so to speak, by the universe? Any experiences in life that had you mystified?

Tell us your life experience, Sarah 444, I'd love to hear. It can help see what the major message of your path might be trying say or push you towards...

• The topic was locked