Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why won't govt explain this mystery?

Babe Ruth

But only one video showing a (plane) hitting the Pentagon. That has me wondering as this could be put to bed in one post from the government showing it. After all it`s one of the most filmed sites in the western world. Just sayin.

Two videos actually, but I concur there really is only one which is actually somewhat decent. The witnesses I guess don't mean anything to you though? And the flight data recorder? And the DNA results? And the people who helped clean up/first responders? The radar data? The phone calls? The photographic evidence during rescue efforts/cleanup? The fact that American Airlines confirmed that it was their plane? So on, so forth, and etc...

Nah, that's all gotta be faked/made up by the evil government/or something else, right?

Not trying to be a jerk or anything here thongy, but when people complain about the lack of video I just don't understand their expectations. Suppose that there were cameras mounted on the building that captured the whole thing. Where were the tapes for those cameras? Couldn't it be that they were destroyed by the impact? Is that really all that unreasonable to consider as even possible?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• Babe Ruth

• Q24

• booNyzarC

Umm...:mellow:

Why are you just saying?

I mean, why would you think that the Pentagon is one of the most filmed sites in the Western world?

I can't even imagine it would be among the Top Ten in the U.S., let alone the rest of the Western world.

Are you saying that the most important military establishment on this planet is not monitored by more than one cctv camera. The fbi is holding from what I hear or have read is 84 video`s of the plane hitting the Pentagon. To say that just one exists is rather umm not being truthful. I`m just sayin because the lack of a governments knowledge as to what happened and did not happen is beyond me.

http://infowars.net/articles/may2006/170506Pentagon_videos.htm

Attack the evidience not the site.

Are you saying that the most important military establishment on this planet is not monitored by more than one cctv camera. The fbi is holding from what I hear or have read is 84 video`s of the plane hitting the Pentagon. To say that just one exists is rather umm not being truthful. I`m just sayin because the lack of a governments knowledge as to what happened and did not happen is beyond me.

http://infowars.net/articles/may2006/170506Pentagon_videos.htm

Attack the evidience not the site.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/FBI_hides_84_Pentagon_videos

Understand the mythology.

Two videos actually, but I concur there really is only one which is actually somewhat decent. The witnesses I guess don't mean anything to you though? And the flight data recorder? And the DNA results? And the people who helped clean up/first responders? The radar data? The phone calls? The photographic evidence during rescue efforts/cleanup? The fact that American Airlines confirmed that it was their plane? So on, so forth, and etc...

Nah, that's all gotta be faked/made up by the evil government/or something else, right?

Not trying to be a jerk or anything here thongy, but when people complain about the lack of video I just don't understand their expectations. Suppose that there were cameras mounted on the building that captured the whole thing. Where were the tapes for those cameras? Couldn't it be that they were destroyed by the impact? Is that really all that unreasonable to consider as even possible?

Hey am neither for nor against a possible conspericy. I just think there is a huge amount of info that has been locked up and not released and to those reasons alone I have concern. I may call some out as to patriotic and have no balls for calling on there government to be honest but damn man expect better and better yet demand it. The corruption in the US government is monumental and sorry I can not trust it.

Buy the way if the only cams filming that side of a 5 sided building were destroyed I would question even more as to the lack of survalince on such an important building.

So only one cctv vid was made public. Could you post the second.

Go here:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/American_Airlines_Flight_77

Scroll down to the Video section and watch Pentagon Security Camera #2.

Keep in mind that the video is lower quality than is available because of the inherent limitations of video sharing online. To see the best quality version of this video you'd have to get the original 11094135.avi from 911datasets.org.

http://911datasets.org/index.php/SFile:AU3CFG5UCX6NOIA6VYOMJWMXLPMBPS2P

I talked about it over here and provided two screen shots which help to see it a little more clearly.

Cheers.

Are you saying that the most important military establishment on this planet is not monitored by more than one cctv camera.

Not even close. I asked you why you would think the Pentagon is one of the most filmed sites in the Western world.

The fbi is holding from what I hear or have read is 84 video`s of the plane hitting the Pentagon.

Is that what you heard? Are you sure? Might something else have been said, something different than what you heard?

To say that just one exists is rather umm not being truthful.

You are saying many things under the assumption they are true. I am asking a simple question: Why do you believe these things are true? Are you sure that you have not made some assumption along the way that you have forgotten about?

Go here:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/American_Airlines_Flight_77

Scroll down to the Video section and watch Pentagon Security Camera #2.

Keep in mind that the video is lower quality than is available because of the inherent limitations of video sharing online. To see the best quality version of this video you'd have to get the original 11094135.avi from 911datasets.org.

http://911datasets.org/index.php/SFile:AU3CFG5UCX6NOIA6VYOMJWMXLPMBPS2P

I talked about it over here and provided two screen shots which help to see it a little more clearly.

Cheers.

Still no plane.. The most secure building on the planet and yet nothing. You have posted a bunch of stuff that is fluff. There needs to be more. I am not going to get into eyewitness reports because I know how you percieve those in other threads as not credibel so with out more then a vid that show;s nothing but a fire ball from nothing hmmmm.

The single vid is weak at best and the fact there is only one is even weaker. Eye witnesses also reported a plane above the pentagon that went un reported in restricted air space, yet we can`t really rely on eye witness accounts now can we.

Still no plane.. The most secure building on the planet and yet nothing. You have posted a bunch of stuff that is fluff. There needs to be more. I am not going to get into eyewitness reports because I know how you percieve those in other threads as not credibel so with out more then a vid that show;s nothing but a fire ball from nothing hmmmm.

The single vid is weak at best and the fact there is only one is even weaker. Eye witnesses also reported a plane above the pentagon that went un reported in restricted air space, yet we can`t really rely on eye witness accounts now can we.

You honestly don't think that depicts a plane? Are you serious?

Alright, if it isn't a plane, what is it?

You honestly don't think that depicts a plane? Are you serious?

Alright, if it isn't a plane, what is it?

Can`t tell to be honest. Looks like a truck driving over the over pass. Like I said not very good vid of the most secure place on the planet. I don`t have a dog in this and in these types of threads the attack dogs are out and I don want to get into it.

Not even close. I asked you why you would think the Pentagon is one of the most filmed sites in the Western world.

Is that what you heard? Are you sure? Might something else have been said, something different than what you heard?

You are saying many things under the assumption they are true. I am asking a simple question: Why do you believe these things are true? Are you sure that you have not made some assumption along the way that you have forgotten about?

The Pentagon the most secure place on the planet with one cctv camera and as I said Boon backed it with 85 videos so to speak. Should I assume because that the most secure building on the planet is not as watched as you would want me to think. I would be very concerned living in such a nation that leaves it`s heart open to such attack. Again I have no dog in the fight so carry on.

Can`t tell to be honest. Looks like a truck driving over the over pass. Like I said not very good vid of the most secure place on the planet. I don`t have a dog in this and in these types of threads the attack dogs are out and I don want to get into it.

If you don't want to get into it, why did you post in the first place?

Seriously, did you even bother to compare the two pictures I uploaded in the linked post? One image is just before the aircraft enters the frame from the right. The other image is just after the aircraft enters the frame. Did you even bother to look at those? Toggle between them repeatedly to look at the shape, compare the shape with the common background and foreground?

That looks like a truck to you? Are you serious?

Nonsense.

The Pentagon the most secure place on the planet with one cctv camera and as I said Boon backed it with 85 videos so to speak. Should I assume because that the most secure building on the planet is not as watched as you would want me to think. I would be very concerned living in such a nation that leaves it`s heart open to such attack. Again I have no dog in the fight so carry on.

"Boon backed it with 85 videos"?????

Wow dude, are you drunk? You didn't read that 911Myths link I gave you earlier did you?

"Boon backed it with 85 videos"?????

Wow dude, are you drunk? You didn't read that 911Myths link I gave you earlier did you?

Yup your a jerk.

You posted this and thats what I was pointing to. Not that you said there were or not these vid`s and explained them to your satisfation.

Myth or not you made referience to them yet only one and maybe 2 maybe real. Like I said I don`t want in this dog fight. Stop insulting as I could name call as well but I will hold back from such childish internet behaviour. Discuse as an adult as childish attacks will get you know where.

911 myths, you said it right there pal.

Yup your a jerk.

You posted this and thats what I was pointing to. Not that you said there were or not these vid`s and explained them to your satisfation.

Myth or not you made referience to them yet only one and maybe 2 maybe real. Like I said I don`t want in this dog fight. Stop insulting as I could name call as well but I will hold back from such childish internet behaviour. Discuse as an adult as childish attacks will get you know where.

911 myths, you said it right there pal.

I'm not going to bother responding to most of this because you are obviously drunk and haven't read everything I've shared with you tonight. I'm not slighting you with that by the way, it's cool with me man. I've made my share of drunk posts too, don't sweat it. I don't think less of you.

I guess you missed this one:

Hope you feel better in the morning thongy. Sincerely.

Cheers.

I'm not going to bother responding to most of this because you are obviously drunk and haven't read everything I've shared with you tonight. I'm not slighting you with that by the way, it's cool with me man. I've made my share of drunk posts too, don't sweat it. I don't think less of you.

I guess you missed this one:

Hope you feel better in the morning thongy. Sincerely.

Cheers.

So you think you can insult because of your stance on the coruption of your own govenment. Not cool. Go on keep it up, we can see the state of the US and it`s need to lie to the people. Keep up the good work by allowing government to do what ever.

No wonder nobody cares to talk in this section of the forum, The sharks are not as nice as they appear on discovery channel. Much respect lost for you Boon but I doubt that matters as you resort to insult. I sure hope thats not your new tactic. It sure wasn`t your style when I came to respect you.

However I will leave this topic as there is no question as to the motivation.

So you think you can insult because of your stance on the coruption of your own govenment. Not cool. Go on keep it up, we can see the state of the US and it`s need to lie to the people. Keep up the good work by allowing government to do what ever.

No wonder nobody cares to talk in this section of the forum, The sharks are not as nice as they appear on discovery channel. Much respect lost for you Boon but I doubt that matters as you resort to insult. I sure hope thats not your new tactic. It sure wasn`t your style when I came to respect you.

However I will leave this topic as there is no question as to the motivation.

I'm not trying to insult you thongy. If you've taken anything from me as an insult, I sincerely apologize. Hopefully you can see this when or if you revisit the topic.

Cheers mate, hope you have a great night and I hope you wake up feeling good. Drink lots of water.

Cheers.

Oh brother, just a warning do not post here if you disagree. Thanks Boon but I`ll be just fine, tomato juice and all. Now tell me what has 911 done for you besides drag you into a fear thinking person that believes what ever they are told. Just kidding go have another dose of your prescribed government dosage and report back tomorow.

Besides London, England, I doubt there is anyplace else on earth with more surveillance cameras than the Pentagon.

For years now the debate has raged as to whether or not a 757 crashed there on 11 September.

It is within the power of the government to explain this mystery, to set the record straight, by releasing any and all surveillance video records showing the final seconds of Flight 77, yet it refuses to do so. Just a few vague frames of a parking lot camera.

The reason that it will not release these records would seem to be that the intense and bright light of public scrutiny would reveal the fraud there that so many suspect.

I've said it before but may as well say it again.

Governments are not in the habit of releasing images of it's citizens who, are just about to, or who have just been smashed to smithereens or incinerated in any sort of crash. The area is cleaned as best as is possible to remove body-parts and blood before "acceptable" photos and videos are taken and released for public consumption. (Do you think that family members of the victims want to see their loved-ones being obliterated, frame by frame?)

I'm amazed that so few can understand this.

Edited by Eldorado

I've said it before but may as well say it again.

Governments are not in the habit of releasing images of it's citizens who, are just about to, or who have just been smashed to smithereens or incinerated in any sort of crash. The area is cleaned as best as is possible to remove body-parts and blood. (Do you think that family members of the victims want to see their loved-ones being obliterated, frame by frame?)

I'm amazed that so few can understand this.

Yet we see that from around the world everyday by government sanctioned news agencies. All I want to see is more then one video of a (plane) hitting the Pentagon. Thats all I ever asked for. I know this post was not directed at me but if it ok I just want to ask.

Edited by The Silver Thong

Yet we see that from around the world everyday by government sanctioned news agencies. All I want to see is more then one video of a (plane) hitting the Pentagon. Thats all I ever asked for. I know this post was not directed at me but if it ok I just want to ask.

You've seen footage of a jumbo hitting a building, released by a government? Any links for this footage that is released every day? You'll see footage if the government can't stop it; live footage like the planes hitting the Twin Towers but apart from that you don't get to see nowt but the debris that has been cleaned up a good bit.

I can understand where you're coming from though. Stay safe & sane, Silver.

Edited by Eldorado

No kidding sky. I have to wonder if anyone took the time to contact all of the pilots on Rob's supposedly growing list of core members and explained in depth the errors of his ways, how many would demand that Rob remove their names? How many have already requested this removal and he's just ignored them?

Has anyone bothered to look these people up? Has anyone cataloged their names over the years to see if it is actually growing? And if they are all actual people who realize that their names are on his list?

Really has me wondering at this point.

I have been wondering for some time now.

If they were real aviation experts, they would know the proper channels to use in order to determine what happened to the aircraft of 9/11, but it seems to me that they do not understand how those channels work. I even provided them with the aircraft tail and serial numbers and yet, they still didn't get the message, so I told them that United and American Airlines reported the loss of their aircraft and they could not even grasp that message, which was conveyed to them on a silver platter. All they had to do was to call the airlines and ask them what happened to their aircraft.

They have misidentified an engine from United 175 as a CMF56, and they have confused an airliner that landed in Las Vegas as one of the 9/11 aircraft because they used the wrong tail number. And then, there is ACARS. Some have claimed that there is no evidence that aircraft slammed into the Pentagon, the WTC buildings, and in Shanksville, so what does that say about those so-called aviation experts?

Simply amazing, and they called themselves aviation experts??? disgust.gif

Edited by skyeagle409

Back in the day I was arguing such things with one of the truthers there, one of Rob's mates (from the Mk 1 Loose Change forum, IIRC). They claimed they were an aviation expert, with thousand of hours.

I asked what types / ratings, to see if they had any heavy experience. They eventually admitted their 'thousand of hours' was in a variety of airliners.... as a passenger! They believed sitting in the cabin and listening to the in-flight entertainment made them an expert!

I kid you not - this is a true story.

Edited by Obviousman

Kaptan K

I probably spelled your name wrong here, but would like to comment on your post a few pages back regarding low level flight, to which Sky posted a video of a low level Airbus.

I understand what you're saying, but I would say that it would be technically and aerodynamically possible for a Boeing to make such an approach would have been required, but EXTREMELY unlikely within the context of that supposed event.

I spent 10 years crop dusting in fixed wing aircraft, so the low level part is possible, IMO. The biggest airplane I've ever flown was the Lockheed Jetstar, and only as copilot, so I cannot speak from experience regarding transport category aircraft.

From pictures and diagrams posted here by Sky, we know that according to the official story, the tolerances into which the 757 had to be fit--clearing the ground, but staying below the building top, and left-right clearances, were extremely tight.

And it's a safe bet that in the video Sky showed with the Airbus, the pilot flying was NOT a 300 hour pilot making his first flight in the Airbus.

Bottom line, IN CONTEXT, and considering where and when the maneuver began, and the gentle downslope at the Pentagon, the official story is impossible. No 300 hour lousy pilot is going to do that, having never flown over 150 knots previously in his entire life.

The low pass by the Airbus shows the engine cowlings to be 30-40 feet off the ground, not 10 feet.

According to previous diagrams posted by Sky, the 757 cowlings must have been maybe within 5 feet. Close, but no cigar.