Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grimm

Tia

"Grimm"

is a new drama series inspired by the classic Grimm's Fairy Tales.Portland homicide Detective Nick Burkhardt (David Giuntoli, "Turn The Beat Around") discovers he is descended from an elite line of criminal profilers known as "Grimms," charged with keeping balance between humanity and the mythological creatures of the world.

As he tries to hide the dangers of his new found calling from his fiancé, Juliette Silverton, (Bitsie Tulloch, "quarterlife"), and his partner, Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby, "Lincoln Heights"), he becomes ever more entrenched in the ancient rivalries and alliances of the Grimm world.

With help from his confidant, Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell, "Prison Break"), a reformed Grimm creature himself, Nick must navigate through the forces of a larger-than-life mythology, facing off with Hexenbiests, Blutbads and all manner of ancient evils, including royal lines dating back to the original profilers themselves, The Grimm Brothers. Reggie Lee ("Persons Unknown") and Sasha Roiz ("Caprica") also star.

Has anyone started watching this series?, there is a slight touch of Supernatural to it, only a very slight touch.

I've been getting hubby to download the eps so I can catch up to the US. So far it's been quite good. :yes:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tia

• Keel M.

• Finder of Lost Things

• thorn-v

Watch it, love it, wish they'd have new episodes more often!

I watched a few episodes but then they were interrupted by one thing or another and the last time I checked for a new episode it was a rerun so....

Edited by Offeiriad

The last one I watched was the Billy Goat man one. I think when you look at downloads there was either 7 or 9, I was hoping that that was because it was a new series. Maybe that's all they're going to do :(.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy the show a lot. The characters are very endearing. It is sort of Star Trek on earth with shape shifters. The trio of the human, the grimm, and the blutbought werewolf remind me of Spock, Kirk, and McCoy some with the personality dynamics.

You can watch all of it here.

http://www.nbc.com/grimm/

Edited by Bella-Angelique

just on the second series now and im finding it getting better all the time...love the twists x

Certainly a fascinating show. Watched it with my family up until I moved out and try to keep up now, granted it's a bit more difficult...

• 1 year later...

Started watching this as the show was released on UK's Freeview this week. I actually enjoyed it. I can't wait to see it next week.