Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UM-Bot

The tipping point

4 posts in this topic

Phillip Tilley: In the movie “Back to School”, Rodney Dangerfield plays a middle aged self made millionaire who decides to attend college with his son, since he never went to college himself. He is the same age as most of the Professors and asks a female professor on a date. She says, “I can’t, I have class.” He asks for a different time and again she says, “I can’t, I have class.” He asks for a different day and again the lady professor says, “I can’t, I have class.” Dangerfield then says, “Well why don’t you call me when you have no class?” That was a funny line in 1986 but it is not so funny now.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

My main fear is the eventually the government/wealthy %5/corporations, will give people two choices. Eat feces and pretend it's steak or solve the problem with violence. I'm not into violence or feces and wouldn't mind having a government that would stop forcing both down our throats.

You make violence sound like a bad thing...It was revolution that gave us our country to begin with. Well...maybe political change would be better but the politicians aren't willing to risk change because they know they'd almost never be reelected.

I always thought the raises I got were less than the actual inflation rate reported by the government. Six years ago a salary survey where I work said we were all paid 30% less than we should be getting for the jobs we do. The company fired the consultants and hired a different firm that agreed with them that we were making enough as it was. I knew they were right in the first place and six years later now it is 40% according to the article. I want my 40% raise please.