Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Al-qaeda exist?

Xpeople

Hmmm, excuse me but....are YOU SMOKING CRACK!!!

I suggest you read the whole thread before you start with the name called. You may learn something.

This was uncalled for by me. I hope you except my apology. Yes, as in below, AQ exist.

Sorry I overacted.

On a friendly note, I still would like to suggest you read the whole thread.

Edited by Xpeople

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• Xpeople

• Q24

• Robbie333

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A blanket term used by WHOM ? If you asked a member of any of the above mentioned groups.. "ARE YOU AL_QAEDA?" .. what would be their answer?

Good point.

I don't really care what they call themselves. They are haters that want to kill in the name of their god. The choice is to resist or be subjugated. Anyone who is so pc that they won't defend their own lives and cultures deserves to disappear.

I don't really care what they call themselves. They are haters that want to kill in the name of their god. The choice is to resist or be subjugated. Anyone who is so pc that they won't defend their own lives and cultures deserves to disappear.

They misinterpret what that religions God says and kill in its name...like most people.Religion does not kill...its mans misinterpretation that kills.

They misinterpret what that religions God says and kill in its name.Religion does not kill...its mans misinterpretation that kills.

Does anyone have evidence that Al-qaeda exist? Please show me.

world+trade+center+9+11+++pictures2.jpg

wpid-al_qaida.jpg

osama_bin_laden-al_qaeda-kenya-africa-2011-5-2.jpg

Ayman-al-Zawahiri-007.jpg

ahiri

Most recent

Answer your question?.......And last thing there, is actually not a bad thing they are doing.....So, not negative press on that one...They exist.

world+trade+center+9+11+++pictures2.jpg

wpid-al_qaida.jpg

osama_bin_laden-al_qaeda-kenya-africa-2011-5-2.jpg

Ayman-al-Zawahiri-007.jpg

ahiri

Most recent

Answer your question?.......And last thing there, is actually not a bad thing they are doing.....So, not negative press on that one...They exist.

Accordng to the definition of Al-qaeda, what you showing is not possible.

Accordng to the definition of Al-qaeda, what you showing is not possible.

Really? Playing a gotcha word game while discussing the reality of a movement that seeks to overthrow the culture of the West? What matters is the existence of the hateful ideology that inspires muslims(primarily) to kill without regard for anything except whether you can be subjugated or not. To equivocate on the reality of it's goals or existence because of what name it applies to itself this week is asinine. Look up the word Dhimmi...it is what they will call folks like you. They'll let you live as a second class citizen if you pay a tax to them, lick their boots and be a good boy.

Really? Playing a gotcha word game while discussing the reality of a movement that seeks to overthrow the culture of the West? What matters is the existence of the hateful ideology that inspires muslims(primarily) to kill without regard for anything except whether you can be subjugated or not. To equivocate on the reality of it's goals or existence because of what name it applies to itself this week is asinine. Look up the word Dhimmi...it is what they will call folks like you. They'll let you live as a second class citizen if you pay a tax to them, lick their boots and be a good boy.

You are making less sense here then with the other post. So we went into two countries who combine military power would not have stand against a country half our size. Is this the muslin enemy we are talk about? I am not impress. In fact it is very disappointing. I am hopping for a challenge not a cake walk. Is this the height of America power? It is not even impressive.

They misinterpret what that religions God says and kill in its name.Religion does not kill...its mans misinterpretation that kills.

With respect Brian P that is not the case with Islam.

"Islam" means "submission".

They are taught to subjugate and convert non believers at the point of the sword. http://www.truthandgrace.com/muslimkillcommands.htm

With respect Brian P that is not the case with Islam.

"Islam" means "submission".

They are taught to subjugate and convert non believers at the point of the sword. http://www.truthandg...illcommands.htm

Heck....no probs sir...:) ...lifes too short to argue.....esp about Religion

Edited by BrianPotter

Somewhere in these threads is a news story i posted on a Gallop Poll , being conducted all over the world as i recall. The poll , thus far, determined that 97% of Muslims do not adhere to the belief that Islam should forcibly convert or , failing that, kill people of other religions. If the poll is accurate , then how could the remaining 3% Subjugate the rest of the human Population?

* Do Jews and Christians still stone adulterers?

Edited by lightly

Somewhere in these threads is a news story i posted on a Gallop Poll , being conducted all over the world as i recall. The poll , thus far, determined that 97% of Muslims do not adhere to the belief that Islam should forcibly convert or , failing that, kill people of other religions. If the poll is accurate , then how could the remaining 3% Subjugate the rest of the human Population?

* Do Jews and Christians still stone adulterers?

Jews? Not as far as I know. Christians never have to my knowledge. Two things about your numbers, Lightly, first, there are about 1.5 billion muslims on earth. That's about 45 million who are potential Jihadis. The reaction to 19 guys with boxcutters has thrown the entire globe into chaos for a decade. If a corp of "true believers" gain access to a nuke/chem/bio weapon and attack Israel then the world may well experience a full scale nuclear exchange. They need not be successful in their goal of subjugation to create global chaos and disaster.

Their goal by their own admission is the destruction of Israel and all the Jews. This is in some of their Charters...They are relentless in their hatred and the rest of the world chooses to basically look the other way at their words and deeds while asking Israel to continue trying to make "peace" with them.

The second point is that of those 97% of non Jihadis how many do you hear openly, loudly voicing their opposition to the "radicals"? In over ten years I can recall 3 instances where small groups voiced "concern" that Islam was being "hijacked". If you read commentary on the Qur'an you will quickly see that the so called "radicals" are actually the ones adhering to the true faith as the prophet laid it out for them. Most Muslims do not want continuous war, I'm sure they desire the same things that all other humans do. But the haters have the power to roil the planet for decades and possibly even bring about the end of our civilization through use of WMD.

God foretold the nature of Ishmael's descendants: Gen 16:12 "He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

I don't know. I actually do understand your concerns . The Old Testament is part of the Christian Bible... your point that Christians have never stoned adulterers sort of reinforces my point... that not every utterance in Religious books is adhered to .

I reckon that Al Q is going to quietly become old fashioned, and "Iranian Terrorists" are going to become the new big thing, you mark my words, to work the People up into a suitable state of hate and fear for when the Governments of the West launch their next Attack, when Israel instructs them to.

I reckon that Al Q is going to quietly become old fashioned, and "Iranian Terrorists" are going to become the new big thing, you mark my words, to work the People up into a suitable state of hate and fear for when the Governments of the West launch their next Attack, when Israel instructs them to.

Your statement assumes an attack is a foregone conclusion and that the US and Israel are totally responsible for it and it's outcome. You sum up the attitude of many here. What I can't understand is the benefit from such an attack. People talked about oil in Iraq. The US hasn't benefited a drop of oil or repayment of any kind from that adventure. The same would be true of Iran. People use the enticement of Israeli hegemony in the region. Which country there does Israel exert control over? Gaza is not a country...just a festering wound Israel would gladly be rid of..It just doesn't add up for me. I admit to being biased toward Israel for religious regions - NOT because I agree with everything the secular western style government of Israel does. Far from it. Is it so hard to understand that these people might be a little paranoid after enduring a half dozen major conflicts in 60 years plus almost unending strife with their neighbors even during the "good" times?

Anyone who can compare the civil societies of Iran and Israel and see Israel as the evil, I don't understand that person. And anyone who has even the slightest grasp of recent history who refuses to acknowledge there is TRUE EVIL in the world is, IMO, self deluded.

This is a general statement and not an attack on anyone here at UM.

and then

The benefit of the attack is a PERCEIVED benefit, driven by religious zeal and paranoia.

And of course the benefits to the war profiteers, who are trying to find a room big enough to count all their money these days....

The benefit of the attack is a PERCEIVED benefit, driven by religious zeal and paranoia.

You do realize you're describing Al-quida and not the military industrial complex of the US. There are enough buyers out there to keep them rolling in the dough.