Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens

SamDavies

Cable TV. History Channel showing new series of Ancient Aliens ...apparently. Don't think it's a repeat

Here in Darwin, Northern Territory of Australia it will be on tonight at 7pm.

Think they may be discussing star ancestors. But the write up suggests an investigation into the undead :unsure2:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamDavies

• Myles

• scowl

• Paul Rubino

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cable TV. History Channel showing new series of Ancient Aliens ...apparently. Don't think it's a repeat

Here in Darwin, Northern Territory of Australia it will be on tonight at 7pm.

Think they may be discussing star ancestors. But the write up suggests an investigation into the undead :unsure2:

If you want to keep your brains intact, do not watch it!!

nah, it's a hoot - from Eric's accent to Georgio's unique pronounciations and hair ... the fact it wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and down on Georgio's head shouting "I'm a fact! I'm a fact!"

nah, it's a hoot - from Eric's accent to Georgio's unique pronounciations and hair ... the fact it wouldn't know a fact if it jumped up and down on Georgio's head shouting "I'm a fact! I'm a fact!"

In fact there is lots of great hair & accents on the show :tu::alien:

Wait a minute...undead ancient aliens...like 'vampire or zombie aliens'? :blink: (this sounds nuts even for them)

They're running out of material and zombies are pretty big these days, what with the success of The Walking Dead and all.

They're running out of material and zombies are pretty big these days, what with the success of The Walking Dead and all.

That's the best show ever made!

the-walking-dead-o.gif

Edited by Mentalcase

Erich von Däniken and his Ancient Aliens. I have only one question - Where is the proof for von Dänikens claims?

If someone actually think that whatever they proclaim to be aliens making on the issue of walking dead, or raising our dead to walk again, to be real. Can we question their mental health or grasp of reality? It can't be healthy to be that gullible.

Beyond that.. I'm interrested in taking a glance at the episode. Where to see it from sweden, I wonder.

If someone actually think that whatever they proclaim to be aliens making on the issue of walking dead, or raising our dead to walk again, to be real. Can we question their mental health or grasp of reality? It can't be healthy to be that gullible.

Beyond that.. I'm interrested in taking a glance at the episode. Where to see it from sweden, I wonder.

Hope this works for you. http://www.iwatchthewalkingdead.com/

Otherwise watch the show @ http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2490619-The-Walking-Dead

Edited by Mentalcase

Erich von Däniken and his Ancient Aliens. I have only one question - Where is the proof for von Dänikens claims?

Don't be silly Hazz, there's no real "proof" involved there. You see, everything is based on who has the best hair-do! ;)

There isn't any, obviously, which is why its called a theory.

Don't be silly Hazz, there's no real "proof" involved there. You see, everything is based on who has the best hair-do! ;)

:rofl::lol: I forget... whats that weirdows name?

I meant the ancient aliens episode. We get that zombie show here, and I don't watch it. Just not my interrest.

Can be found on YouTube.

There is the pilot and following it four seasons. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_aliens for info that I just searched.

Yesterday's viewing was very interesting and well worth making the time. Not into zombies either. But I do like vampire stuff. Interesting theories and/or suggestions. Like everything, I watch it and take whatever. Can not form educated opinions without hearing others, IMO.

Write up re next week's season four episode: Aliens, gods and heros. If mythical gods really did exist, were they, as ancient astronauts theorists believe, extraterrestrial beings? And could this help to explain the enduring popularity of gods, titans and other so called super-heros?

Don't watch that show, it always comes down to 1 of 2 answers

post-123513-0-00987900-1326441312_thumb.

As much as Friedman makes my skin crawl,... I can also think of a couple of honest working "smart people" that looks wacky. :lol:

OOps...I was trying to reply to Dbunker's question here:

"I forget... whats that weirdows name?" And to clear up why this stiff reallty isn't a "theory" in a scientific sense anyway.

First, in science a theory actually has lots of evidence supporting its claims. Ancient Alien "theory" is really more like Ancient Alien "wild speculation".

And our friend from the show is none other than Giorgio Tsoukalos! (I was spelling his name incorrectly...sorry Giorgio)

Edited by Lilly
OOps quote failure!

"I forget... whats that weirdows name?" And to clear up why this stiff reallty isn't a "theory" in a scientific sense anyway.

First, in science a theory actually has lots of evidence supporting its claims. Ancient Alien "theory" is really more like Ancient Alien "wild speculation".

And our friend from the show is none other than Giorgio Tsoukalos! (I was spelling his name incorrectly...sorry Giorgio)

5m5t.jpg

Absolute hero :tu:

Well, going by your reasoning, the conventional/mainstream theories on ancient cultures and structures should be thrown out the window as well, right?

Edited by Legaia

Well, going by your reasoning, the conventional/mainstream theories on ancient cultures and structures should be thrown out the window as well, right?

What makes you think that?

But we know that we had humans living in those places. We have recorded documentations of other cultures of same times, advancements or region to compare with in most cases. It holds more weight than going "Oh, some extra terrestial being came from Oriens belt to help us stack rocks on each other to create a pyramid which functions both as a intergallatic gas station so space ships can refuel from orbit, aswell as being a gigantic transmutation device to create gold."

You take your pick which holds more weight.