Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Aliens

SamDavies

You're tired of playing the UFO shell game! :w00t: Where's the pea?

With technology improving every day, as we near the day of digital cameras/video/audio recorders in every pocket, we should be seeing an increase in the quantity and quality of UFO/alien evidence. Yet UFO/Alien evidence remains as scarce, blurry, vague and inconclusive as its ever been. Ironic, isn't it? - It's the advancing technology of UFO investigation tools that's unraveling the whole UFO mythology. :geek:

i have a question and possible a little task for you ........ ask around to every family you know that has had a child since digital camera's ....... ask them did they capture the first of everything on camera and remember there is a chance all the first's would happen at home with say 2-3 people at there so potentially 3 cameras that should of captured the very first steps, full words etc etc ........ chances are properly not, these things happen so quick just as it is for UFO's but also the type of cameras in phones (in everyone's pocket) that only offer digital zoom and no optical are still poor quality camera's great for if your standing beside a object or person and asking them to pose but not if you trying to zoom in to a object far away and with poor quality lighting of a object in the sky

the type of camera's your thinking of maybe (digital SLR with suitable lens) are too expensive to be in everyone's pocket and not only that there delicate too

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SamDavies

• Myles

• scowl

• DONTEATUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a question and possible a little task for you ........ ask around to every family you know that has had a child since digital camera's ....... ask them did they capture the first of everything on camera and remember there is a chance all the first's would happen at home with say 2-3 people at there so potentially 3 cameras that should of captured the very first steps, full words etc etc ........ chances are properly not, these things happen so quick just as it is for UFO's but also the type of cameras in phones (in everyone's pocket) that only offer digital zoom and no optical are still poor quality camera's great for if your standing beside a object or person and asking them to pose but not if you trying to zoom in to a object far away and with poor quality lighting of a object in the sky

the type of camera's your thinking of maybe (digital SLR with suitable lens) are too expensive to be in everyone's pocket and not only that there delicate too

Oh look! Another excuse. You could be a guest on AA. :w00t:

Let's summarise this "Ancient Astronout Theory" according to the show and what they supposedly belives in.

The plague(Black Death) was created by ET.

The pyramids in Egypt were a giant fueling station to spaceships in orbit.

The pyramids in Egypt was a transmutation machine to create gold.

The pharoe's were alien/alien hybrids.

ALL religions are infact based on beliving in ET, and none are just plain fiction.

The indian region have had plenty of nuclear conflicts.

ET's can create interdimensional portals out of normal, solid rock with a bit of chanting.

Symbolism is infact literal descriptions of ET interraction.

Humans were created by ET's.

Thuggee's were worshipping aliens.

Suicide sects were tricked by aliens.

ALL ancient cultures literally have the mention and use of "Mana".

Many important historical figures (George Washington, Christopher Columbus, etc etc) encountered or interracted with ET.

The Nasca lines were made to be road signes for ET.

The Nasca lines were made to beg/signal ET's to return.

Anything short of modern realism in art is a ET.

Creativity is false, it's all ET inspiration.

The siberian tundra got defense cannons against hostile space objects.

ET's are beneficient.

ET's are malicious.

The Tunguska Event was a shoot down ET craft.

ET's are the causes of volcano eruptions.

ET's are the causes of tsunamis.

ET's are the causes of earthquakes.

American cultures had/has close connections with ET.

We was given the technology to use sound to levitate giant objects. (Easter Island for example)

Earth was heavily mined by ET's with advanced efficient technology.

Humans was ordered by ET's to mine for them using our simplest tools.

Moses was lead by a ET craft, and said craft split the red sea, covered them from the sun in the desert for 40 years, etc etc.

The Ark of the Covenant is a deadly radioactive, food, mana producing, nuclear reactor.

Jeanne d'arc wielded a "lightsaber".

King Arthur wielded a "lightsaber".

And the list goes on. <_< I can enjoy a show for entertainment purposes, but this show I would label harmfull to be honest. There are people who infact swallow all of this, hook and all. I'm just waiting for them to try to credit scandinavian myth or history on ET's.

Otherwise, look at it! How can people belive that Erich von Däniken is credible? A guy with this far fetched ideas, who incidently also owned a theme park based on it. (It closed due to finacial problems, who would had thought?). Or Giorgio A. Tsoukalos? "Was it human progress that brought us to this stage of life, OR was it Extra Terrestials! It makes PERFECT sense!" Or that radio host they use?

But for a quick laugh now on it. "If you change the word god(s) to Extra Terrestials, it changes the meaning and it makes sense!" Well obviously. "Gods built this temple." can become "Extra Terrestials built this temple." and also "Rabbits built this temple."

Great stuff there.

Everything that humans do gets credited to aliens. Everything that happens gets credited to aliens. Of course it is just a way of throwing everything against the wall hoping something might stick with some gullible people. It works!!

Let's summarise this "Ancient Astronout Theory" according to the show and what they supposedly belives in.

The plague(Black Death) was created by ET.

The pyramids in Egypt were a giant fueling station to spaceships in orbit.

The pyramids in Egypt was a transmutation machine to create gold.

The pharoe's were alien/alien hybrids.

ALL religions are infact based on beliving in ET, and none are just plain fiction.

The indian region have had plenty of nuclear conflicts.

ET's can create interdimensional portals out of normal, solid rock with a bit of chanting.

Symbolism is infact literal descriptions of ET interraction.

Humans were created by ET's.

Thuggee's were worshipping aliens.

Suicide sects were tricked by aliens.

ALL ancient cultures literally have the mention and use of "Mana".

Many important historical figures (George Washington, Christopher Columbus, etc etc) encountered or interracted with ET.

The Nasca lines were made to be road signes for ET.

The Nasca lines were made to beg/signal ET's to return.

Anything short of modern realism in art is a ET.

Creativity is false, it's all ET inspiration.

The siberian tundra got defense cannons against hostile space objects.

ET's are beneficient.

ET's are malicious.

The Tunguska Event was a shoot down ET craft.

ET's are the causes of volcano eruptions.

ET's are the causes of tsunamis.

ET's are the causes of earthquakes.

American cultures had/has close connections with ET.

We was given the technology to use sound to levitate giant objects. (Easter Island for example)

Earth was heavily mined by ET's with advanced efficient technology.

Humans was ordered by ET's to mine for them using our simplest tools.

Moses was lead by a ET craft, and said craft split the red sea, covered them from the sun in the desert for 40 years, etc etc.

The Ark of the Covenant is a deadly radioactive, food, mana producing, nuclear reactor.

Jeanne d'arc wielded a "lightsaber".

King Arthur wielded a "lightsaber".

This is an excellent list!

Giorgio_Tsoukalos.jpg

Edited by Paul Rubino

You seem to want to suggest that if we don't have Carbon based life alongside something more exotic like silicone based life then this somehow is evidence that life is rare. I don't agree.

I don't want anything more "exotic", just different. If life can appear in many forms, why haven't other forms appeared on Earth? The RNA/DNA system is about as exotic as any system I can think of.

Carbon based life could be prevailent [sic] throughout the Universe and other types like silicone based life may not even be possible, but we know the building blocks for carbon based life are present throughout the Universe.

They are also present in my garage but life is not forming from them. The ingredients of life are simple. Turning them into life is beyond our understanding at this point.

Right but that's not evidence of life being rare.

Then what is it evidence of? We only have one basic form of life on Earth. That's all. If this isn't evidence that life is pretty difficult to create then what is it evidence of?

All we can tell is that life seemed to thrive despite conditions.

Because life on Earth was fortunate enough to have enough diversity to adapt to these changes. If it hadn't, Earth would would be as dead as every other planet.

I find that type of cenario [sic] unlikely considering all that would be availible [sic] for simple carbon based life to consume on a newly formed rocky planet similar to Earth.

This is actually very simple.

We know that life will consume all resources available to it. If these resources are not replenished through some sort of cycle, life will die. The amount of resources makes no difference. It may take a hundred years, it may take a thousand, it may take a million, but eventually those resources will be consumed and life will die.

The formation of a carbon cycle on Earth is what prevented life from destroying itself on Earth. If life on other planets don't form a cycle like this, the life will die. Life consumes products and converts them into useless waste. If the waste doesn't become a resource for other life, eventually as you have is waste and no resources. And no life.

The formation of this cycle is almost as incredible as the formation of life itself.

Did they include the original "Chariots of the Gods" theory?

Aliens needed gigantic and complicated symbols placed on the ground to know where to land their spacecraft. Because aliens who possess interstellar technology can't read a map and simple geometric figures would be confusing. :rolleyes:

Digital cameras and phones are much easier to disable yet I have not read a single report of someone saying their digital camera or phone camera failed during an alien encounter.

Before I got to this statement in your post I was thinking about how many times I wished I'd had my camera with me or that I missed an awesome photograph because I couldn't get my phone out / camera program open fast enough before the moment had passed.

Of course I'm talking about taking pictures of butterflies, sunsets and other fleeting things like that, but same premise right? lol Maybe people don't talk about it because they think without any picture at all they'll be laughed out of the room without a second thought... as are all the people who do have photos.

I've seen some unexplained things but I don't mention it to anyone because I don't know for certain what I saw. I've also seen bizarre things that had an immediately obvious and irrefutable explanation.

Aliens needed gigantic and complicated symbols placed on the ground to know where to land their spacecraft. Because aliens who possess interstellar technology can't read a map and simple geometric figures would be confusing. :rolleyes:

I belive they might have referenced to it as evidence, or credible source material. So yeah.. Those fictional aliens sounds very likely to require big signs, like that one in Scary Movie 4, "Invade here" :innocent:

Before I got to this statement in your post I was thinking about how many times I wished I'd had my camera with me or that I missed an awesome photograph because I couldn't get my phone out / camera program open fast enough before the moment had passed.

I saw a mysterious slow flying object (almost certainly a plane) pass over the freeway in front of me at night when coming back from a football game. I had a professional DSLR with a 300mm lens on my lap and never thought of taking a picture of it until 10-15 seconds after it was gone. :unsure:

But I saw that for only maybe 10 seconds. Many old UFO reports describe seeing a space craft for several minutes, sometimes on the ground. If you come across a flying saucer sitting on tripod landing gear and aliens in silver uniforms walking around it, pull out the damn cell phone and take some shots of it!

I belive they might have referenced to it as evidence, or credible source material. So yeah.. Those fictional aliens sounds very likely to require big signs, like that one in Scary Movie 4, "Invade here" :innocent:

Netflix will be sending me the original "Chariots of the Gods" documentary tomorrow. It scared the living hell out of me as a kid. I spent months looking up at the sky for "ancient astronauts".

Will it be as scary now? Of course not, but I hope it will make me smile.

I saw a mysterious slow flying object (almost certainly a plane) pass over the freeway in front of me at night when coming back from a football game. I had a professional DSLR with a 300mm lens on my lap and never thought of taking a picture of it until 10-15 seconds after it was gone. :unsure:

But I saw that for only maybe 10 seconds. Many old UFO reports describe seeing a space craft for several minutes, sometimes on the ground. If you come across a flying saucer sitting on tripod landing gear and aliens in silver uniforms walking around it, pull out the damn cell phone and take some shots of it!

You have my word that if I ever see that, I will take pictures :D

I don't want anything more "exotic", just different. If life can appear in many forms, why haven't other forms appeared on Earth? The RNA/DNA system is about as exotic as any system I can think of.

Well then, different in what way? Spell it out so it can be discussed, otherwise I don't see where you get the idea of rarity?

They are also present in my garage but life is not forming from them. The ingredients of life are simple. Turning them into life is beyond our understanding at this point.

But obviously this process, whatever it is, occured in Nature. I don't see any reason to think it wouldn't happen in other star systems.

Then what is it evidence of? We only have one basic form of life on Earth. That's all. If this isn't evidence that life is pretty difficult to create then what is it evidence of?

As if one isn't enough? The way I see it Life arose so quickly on Earth that this suggests it may be common.

Because life on Earth was fortunate enough to have enough diversity to adapt to these changes. If it hadn't, Earth would would be as dead as every other planet.

That just tells us how hardy Life is, and if it is so hardy here it should also be elsewhere.

This is actually very simple.

We know that life will consume all resources available to it. If these resources are not replenished through some sort of cycle, life will die. The amount of resources makes no difference. It may take a hundred years, it may take a thousand, it may take a million, but eventually those resources will be consumed and life will die.

As long as simple things like erosion take place then your "problem" is solved.

The formation of a carbon cycle on Earth is what prevented life from destroying itself on Earth. If life on other planets don't form a cycle like this, the life will die. Life consumes products and converts them into useless waste. If the waste doesn't become a resource for other life, eventually as you have is waste and no resources. And no life.

The formation of this cycle is almost as incredible as the formation of life itself.

These cycles occur naturally on Planets and Moons for instance the carbon cycle on Mars, or the methane cycle on Titan.

Well then, different in what way? Spell it out so it can be discussed, otherwise I don't see where you get the idea of rarity?

One idea I like is the theory of molecules collecting molecules until they get so large that they split, then the process starts again. This is sort of a form of life that wouldn't involve making perfect copies like the DNA/RNA system.

But obviously this process, whatever it is, occured in Nature. I don't see any reason to think it wouldn't happen in other star systems.

Of course you wouldn't, because neither of us know what that process was or all the things that were necessary for it to happen.

As if one isn't enough? The way I see it Life arose so quickly on Earth that this suggests it may be common.

Have you looked around the solar system? Life is not common.

That just tells us how hardy Life is, and if it is so hardy here it should also be elsewhere.

But if life wasn't hardy here, you wouldn't be here to say that. Just because something happened once doesn't mean it will ever happen again.

As long as simple things like erosion take place then your "problem" is solved.

Please tell me how this "erosion" turns my waste products back into resources that will sustain life.

These cycles occur naturally on Planets and Moons for instance the carbon cycle on Mars, or the methane cycle on Titan.

Mars does not have a carbon cycle. All of its carbon is now trapped and is going nowhere. Anything that may have relied on it is now dead.

The methanological cycle on Titan has nothing to do with life. It is just circulation of methane just like water circulates on Earth. It is never converted to other chemicals as it would be if a life form were consuming it as a resource. You're confusing types of cycles. The carbon cycle on Earth which life relies on is a chemical cycle.

One idea I like is the theory of molecules collecting molecules until they get so large that they split, then the process starts again. This is sort of a form of life that wouldn't involve making perfect copies like the DNA/RNA system.

That doesn't sound very life-like to me. But I suppose since you don't see it you take this to mean life in the universe must be rare. :rolleyes:

Of course you wouldn't, because neither of us know what that process was or all the things that were necessary for it to happen.

Right just as I don't know exactly how supernovas produce PANH's. Who's to say that process of Molecule formation doesn't go further and arrange these into simple life that wafts around in the interstellar dust until Star systems form?

Have you looked around the solar system? Life is not common.

What is that supposed to mean? Have you 'looked around' and been able to determine simple life isn't present in the solar system?

But if life wasn't hardy here, you wouldn't be here to say that. Just because something happened once doesn't mean it will ever happen again.

My point is that life is hardy by nature. Carbon based life elsewhere will be hardy by nature as well.

Please tell me how this "erosion" turns my waste products back into resources that will sustain life.

I didn't say erosion turns waste into resources, plate techtonics does that.

Mars does not have a carbon cycle. All of its carbon is now trapped and is going nowhere. Anything that may have relied on it is now dead.

Carbon out gasses from the mantel, yes this will eventually stop but here we are 4.6 billion years after the solar system formed and the carbon is still out gassing.

The methanological cycle on Titan has nothing to do with life. It is just circulation of methane just like water circulates on Earth. It is never converted to other chemicals as it would be if a life form were consuming it as a resource. You're confusing types of cycles. The carbon cycle on Earth which life relies on is a chemical cycle.

Plate techtonics on exoplanets that do devolpe life will insure a carbon cycle. That's hardly the miraculous event that you are suggesting this would be.

I can assure you we will be ancient Long before we Meet E.T`s that Fly around and buzz us ,and tip our cows !

Now the abduction of our women ? Well you cant Blame them for that one !

I can assure you we will be ancient Long before we Meet E.T`s that Fly around and buzz us ,and tip our cows !

Which begs the question, what are the UFO's?

Now the abduction of our women ? Well you cant Blame them for that one !

When I was younger 'chicks' abducted me, but I digress. :alien:

LOL. No. They just there so they didn't land anywhere they b***** well pleased. Can you imagine the chaos if we did not have airports; planes landing anywhere and colliding.

Haven't seen all the 32 episodes yet. History Channel is repeating episodes. Hopefully all. But I am sure the Chariots of the Gods thing will be brought up again. I just see these huge viewed from the sky 'markers' as ancient airports as just stated.

Edit for spelling mistake and wrong word use.

Edited by SamDavies

That doesn't sound very life-like to me. But I suppose since you don't see it you take this to mean life in the universe must be rare. :rolleyes:

That is a stretch of the definition of life, but I'm at a disadvantage because we only know of one single form of life in the universe. Ask me to theorize about other ones and you're not going to a lot of ideas.

Right just as I don't know exactly how supernovas produce PANH's.

I would totally believe that you and others know exactly how supernovas might create molecules that might generate life. But I'm certain you do not know how life originated on Earth.

Who's to say that process of Molecule formation doesn't go further and arrange these into simple life that wafts around in the interstellar dust until Star systems form?

Anyone can say anything but that does not make it anything more than a theory.

What is that supposed to mean? Have you 'looked around' and been able to determine simple life isn't present in the solar system?

Have you? If simple life is "common" then it's doing its damnest to avoid our detection.

My point is that life is hardy by nature. Carbon based life elsewhere will be hardy by nature as well.

Tell us by what "nature" makes carbon based life so hardy.

I didn't say erosion turns waste into resources, plate techtonics [sic] does that.

You said "erosion". You didn't say plate tectonics but by all means explain how plate tectonics will cyclically turn my waste products into resources for other life forms so life will exist eternally.

Carbon out gasses from the mantel, yes this will eventually stop but here we are 4.6 billion years after the solar system formed and the carbon is still out gassing.

Out-gassing does not create a cycle. Gas comes out, gas stays out. Less gas comes out every year. Life dies because carbon is used and there is no cycle to reuse it. The out-gassing of carbon from the Earth's mantel now is barely measurable and not enough to support life. If life relied on out-gassing on Earth, this would be a dead planet.

Plate techtonics on exoplanets that do devolpe life will insure a carbon cycle. That's hardly the miraculous event that you are suggesting this would be.

What you describe is not a miraculous event because out-gassing is not the carbon cycle that perpetuates life on Earth. It's much more complicated than that. To understand this miraculous event, please read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_cycle

What people believe doesn't change the truth.

The science of UFO investigation hasn't advanced much at all. In fact if you had told me back in the 1970's that in 2010 nearly every American would be carrying around a small portable phone that could capture high resolution video better than film, I would have expected to have seen dozens of undeniable videos and photos of flying saucers with aliens in space suits coming out of them and taking samples by now.

What have we gotten? Videos of blurry dots. Photos of blurry dots. A photo of a bug guts on a airplane window. And a whole lot of hoaxes.

Another funny thing. Back in the 1970's UFO witnesses often claimed that their mechanical cameras had "failed" when they tried to take a photo of an alien encounter. Clearly the aliens had some sort of technology to make our primitive mechanical systems fail just like they were making our cars stall as we approached their spacecraft on deserted highways.

Digital cameras and phones are much easier to disable yet I have not read a single report of someone saying their digital camera or phone camera failed during an alien encounter. There have been several hoaxes where the "witness" claimed to only be able to take one or two pictures because their batteries died, but no one blames the aliens any more. Come on, hoaxers, make your stories more exciting! You took your fake picture, the spaceship hit you with a beam of light, and your phone or camera stopped working. :rolleyes:

I carry my camera in my pocket every where I go. When I go to bed it is beside me. I do this now as too often I've missed a wonderful opportunity to capture a pic of a beautiful sunset or interesting insect or flower or a great pose by one or all my dogs together.

But even with camera in hand that does not guarantee picture of whatever unless it is something like sunset. My camera is not powerful enough to capture an object in the sky at all or with good clarity. By the time I have focused on something it would have moved or vanished. Then there is the fact I have to turn my camera on in the first place and put it on the right setting. Anyway, there are thousands of pictures taken by people of possible UFOs. Unfortunately, most are blurry as most of us do not carry powerful cameras around with us. And even if we did there's the problems I've just mentioned. And hey, have you not noticed that even when someone does present a clear video or photo they are either accused of being good hoaxes or fobbed off as something else. With todays wonderful graphics and photo editing it is near impossible to distinguish between anything real or hoax these days.

I carry my camera in my pocket every where I go. When I go to bed it is beside me. I do this now as too often I've missed a wonderful opportunity to capture a pic of a beautiful sunset or interesting insect or flower or a great pose by one or all my dogs together.

But even with camera in hand that does not guarantee picture of whatever unless it is something like sunset. My camera is not powerful enough to capture an object in the sky at all or with good clarity. By the time I have focused on something it would have moved or vanished. Then there is the fact I have to turn my camera on in the first place and put it on the right setting. Anyway, there are thousands of pictures taken by people of possible UFOs. Unfortunately, most are blurry as most of us do not carry powerful cameras around with us. And even if we did there's the problems I've just mentioned. And hey, have you not noticed that even when someone does present a clear video or photo they are either accused of being good hoaxes or fobbed off as something else. With todays wonderful graphics and photo editing it is near impossible to distinguish between anything real or hoax these days.

This is why we need not keep a cam ready any more,just make it up ,Right ?

Just the same excuses bigfoot believers use.

Edited by Myles

That is a stretch of the definition of life, but I'm at a disadvantage because we only know of one single form of life in the universe. Ask me to theorize about other ones and you're not going to a lot of ideas.

Glad you cleared that up since your argument that life is rare in the universe stems from other life you don't see.

I would totally believe that you and others know exactly how supernovas might create molecules that might generate life. But I'm certain you do not know how life originated on Earth.

Nor do you, but the only real piece of evidence we have is that life arose very quickly here on Earth which suggests it may be common in other star systems.

Anyone can say anything but that does not make it anything more than a theory.

That's where we are right now. The hypothesis/theory stage.

Have you? If simple life is "common" then it's doing its damnest to avoid our detection.

We've only just begun to seriously look for simple life in our solar system, so avoiding detection at this point is basically meaningless.

Tell us by what "nature" makes carbon based life so hardy.

By it's 'nature' I mean the inherent chemistry of carbon based life.

You said "erosion". You didn't say plate tectonics but by all means explain how plate tectonics will cyclically turn my waste products into resources for other life forms so life will exist eternally.

Yes I said erosion back when you were talking about a hypothetical situation where life runs out of things to consume, erosion, 'weathering' of rock, will keep that from happening.

As for plate tectonics, you know good and well how it works.

Out-gassing does not create a cycle. Gas comes out, gas stays out. Less gas comes out every year. Life dies because carbon is used and there is no cycle to reuse it. The out-gassing of carbon from the Earth's mantel now is barely measurable and not enough to support life. If life relied on out-gassing on Earth, this would be a dead planet.

Don't twist the argument! Both of us where talking about Mars.

You said, "Mars does not have a carbon cycle. All of its carbon is now trapped and is going nowhere. Anything that may have relied on it is now dead." Of course you are totally wrong considering CO2 makes up 95% of the Martian atmosphere. :rolleyes:

What you describe is not a miraculous event because out-gassing is not the carbon cycle that perpetuates life on Earth. It's much more complicated than that. To understand this miraculous event, please read:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_cycle

Again don't twist the argument, I understand Earth's carbon cycle, we were talking about protoplanets and these are not going to run out of carbon so that all life dies out as you suggested. My point about Mars was that the out gassing of Carbon is still taking place 4.6 billion years after the solar system formed. Planets that form larger than Mars, say Earth sized these will have plate tectonics that will insure carbon is never locked up permanently at least on the time-scale of something between 5-10 billion years.

Edited by lost_shaman

Friend going to order Ancient Aliens Series 1-3 for me. He has a credit card I don’t. It’s marked down in price.

My link

Watched episode one of series 3 yesterday on History Channel, Aliens and the Old West. There was focus on a cowboy shooting at metal flying bird. A craft that crashed with a being in it that they described as not being of this world. They buried the little body in the local cemetery. Years later some wanted the body dug up but this was turned down. Shortly after authorities dig the body up and remove the small grave stones. Then when a group tested around the area they found traces of metal. Again when the authorities got wind of this they cleared all traces of strange metals. The craft was allegedly cut up and put down a well then filled in later with cement after the well was expected to be poisonous. There has been found traces of elements around the well that should not be there.

Now if this was not a cover up the authorities would have just laughed and say let them dig up the grave, for either it will be empty or have a human in it. There are plenty of people still alive who saw the grave site in the 70’s, and point to its exact place. One lady who said it was a hoax and the owner didn’t have a mill where the craft was disposed of was later found out to be lying.

Now it is plausible the beings flew around in crafts that looked exactly like metal birds as depicted all over the planet. Aeroplanes today look like simple birds and even members of the air forces call their aeroplanes birds. The beings have technologies so advanced that they can without any trouble make craft that look like birds or even elongated ones that would explain the Ancient Chinese and the Indians saying the star ancestors descended on dragons. When humans do films they depict space craft of all shapes and sizes but when ancient star ancestors are described as travelling in craft that look like animals or birds it become a joke. This is plain arrogance. Oh, humans can strive to do all these things but not advanced beings. And if some of the beings wanted humans to think of them as gods, making the craft look like gods makes sense.

Again, they interview elders from American Indian tribes stating their knowledge of the metal birds in that area.

Snake mound is also described in depth. It lies on the out skirts of where a meteor hit and there is today magnetic interference that can send compasses spinning. The snake’s design depicts a star system. The Indians say it was built by the star ancestors. The rock in that area also attracts lightening right where the snake is.

Friend going to order Ancient Aliens Series 1-3 for me. He has a credit card I don’t. It’s marked down in price.

My link

Watched episode one of series 3 yesterday on History Channel, Aliens and the Old West. There was focus on a cowboy shooting at metal flying bird. A craft that crashed with a being in it that they described as not being of this world. They buried the little body in the local cemetery. Years later some wanted the body dug up but this was turned down. Shortly after authorities dig the body up and remove the small grave stones. Then when a group tested around the area they found traces of metal. Again when the authorities got wind of this they cleared all traces of strange metals. The craft was allegedly cut up and put down a well then filled in later with cement after the well was expected to be poisonous. There has been found traces of elements around the well that should not be there.

Now if this was not a cover up the authorities would have just laughed and say let them dig up the grave, for either it will be empty or have a human in it. There are plenty of people still alive who saw the grave site in the 70’s, and point to its exact place. One lady who said it was a hoax and the owner didn’t have a mill where the craft was disposed of was later found out to be lying.

Now it is plausible the beings flew around in crafts that looked exactly like metal birds as depicted all over the planet. Aeroplanes today look like simple birds and even members of the air forces call their aeroplanes birds. The beings have technologies so advanced that they can without any trouble make craft that look like birds or even elongated ones that would explain the Ancient Chinese and the Indians saying the star ancestors descended on dragons. When humans do films they depict space craft of all shapes and sizes but when ancient star ancestors are described as travelling in craft that look like animals or birds it become a joke. This is plain arrogance. Oh, humans can strive to do all these things but not advanced beings. And if some of the beings wanted humans to think of them as gods, making the craft look like gods makes sense.

Again, they interview elders from American Indian tribes stating their knowledge of the metal birds in that area.

Snake mound is also described in depth. It lies on the out skirts of where a meteor hit and there is today magnetic interference that can send compasses spinning. The snake’s design depicts a star system. The Indians say it was built by the star ancestors. The rock in that area also attracts lightening right where the snake is.

I can't believe that you believe what you are saying.

Maybe the "birds" depicted all over the planet were birds. :unsure:

See my post on the page 12. Can one honestly take their word as serious? I woulden't be suprised if this supposed "cover up" is infact just asking the people if they can say those things and get to be on tv. We all know people woulden't shy away from lying to get on tv.

Besides, season 3, episode 13.

Danish vikings COULD FLY, since they supposedly managed to place 4 settlements and position them after quite accurate measures by a compass. A strong seafaring culture diden't have such level of skill? :rolleyes: That's just sad.