Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mediumship

Aureus

Any medium from all parts of the world who could communicate with the Archangels, The 24 Council, Saints etc..

Edited by Aureus

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aureus

• metaphysical

• John from Lowell

• CakeOrDeath

Are you wanting a medium who can make the connection to an Archangel is that what you're asking?

If so your asking for someone to try to contact some mighty powerful energy.

Yeah friend, I want to talk with them and exchange thoughts about...

just to confirm that they really exist..

Here in our place, I am with a group of mediums doing what I have mentioned.

I just wanna exchange thoughts about them..

Thanks you very much.

Any ideas?

Here people might understand that this might be schizophrenia.

Can you imagine that here they don't believe that spirits truly exist?

Those who are scientists they haven't dicovered spirits.

If you have a friend that says to you is what science have proved

then we are talking about one believe that the scientist knows

whatever he knows.

We have the right to believe what we want. This is not respected.

Well...good luck Aureus. Keep us posted as to how it goes. Any particular reason you're looking to contact these beings (for lack of a better word)?

I may not ask people to believe but this is for confirmation

if they truly exist even from all parts of the world.

People who sees beyond normal things, just like me could find them as real.

Those who have eyes, who sees believes in it..

I myself can tell that its not a matter of ailment like schizophrenia thing

because we see and experience things...

My point is I am taking chances that there is someone who can relate to these.

"A closed minded person thinks when he couldn't perceive something beyond their limit,

they always tell it's bizarre, they ignore/reject rather than to analyze why things exists."

Instead of finding answers, they jump to a certain conclusion which is unsure.

You're here in UM just to find answers or clues because you always want to know the truth

about the surreal things going on this world. But don't just step with a concluded comment

because there is always an answer for everything.

Experience is more than just written-ups.

Any mediums here?

For instance, if you have an ailment,

and you don't believe that you'll be healed,

then that's the time you've lost the game of life.

Death will come in your way.

Believing is also to experience things.

For instance, if you have an ailment,

and you don't believe that you'll be healed,

then that's the time you've lost the game of life.

Death will come in your way.

Believing is also to experience things.

I'm a medium. What an Angel told me is here they don't believe anything except of what science have proved.

Learn that anything paranormal those stupids doctors say is that schizophrenia.

Aureus,

I have been called a medium by some energy readers, however I consider myself to be telepathic.

Telepathy was defined for me as being a shared experience. That can happen with spirits, energies, or people. It can also be called channeling.

I have 4 web sites about telepathy. I do telepathy with those who are interested in this subject and are willing to follow my guidelines.

The first guideline is respect all belief systems. Provide no concrete proof that would invalidate another's beliefs. It is through personal experience that a person receives confirmation of their connection with others and all that is.

If you are interested in more information, please PM me about it.

Thanks,

John

Yeah friend, I want to talk with them and exchange thoughts about...

just to confirm that they really exist..

Here in our place, I am with a group of mediums doing what I have mentioned.

I just wanna exchange thoughts about them..

Thanks you very much.

Any ideas?

Higher dimentional beings are difficult to converse with face to face. Certainly some angelic beings are just like us, but if you want to communicate with something that might be considered an archangel be prepared to be the old computer from 20 years ago trying to be download information from a new modern one. That's the best analogy I have. The information cannot be understood right away and it has a fourth dimentional component.

Oh, and they come to you. You don't just access them. they become interested in you based on the choices you are makeing or if you are in a position to be a catalyst for others.

Edited by Seeker79

In some cases it could be schizophrenia, but not in all cases.

In my personal opinion, those doctors who invalidate facts and reality about life and spirits

limit themselves because they could not perceive those facts, because they haven't experience such phenomenons.

For instance, how could they explain an ordinary, illiterate side walk vendor in a certain local area, could write and speak in different language like aramaic etc., could write into Phoenician writings etc. (things in foreign) How can they explain when a crime takes place, and a "medium" can tell what happened and who were involved in the crime. Things like that...

The learning is, we must not limit ourselves and must not conclude that things are already facts when the thing is it is still questionable.

I'm a medium. What an Angel told me is here they don't believe anything except of what science have proved.

Learn that anything paranormal those stupids doctors say is that schizophrenia.

Aureus,

I also believe the Archangels come to us when we are in great need.

You mention Raphael, is he the one that you have experienced? Have you seen him, did he appear like the biblical pictures or different?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to describe, I saw him as a very tall figure, with no face and its all white, he is wearing white robe.

The second time, I saw him with a golden hair, green eyes, feminine-looking.

Aureus,

I also believe the Archangels come to us when we are in great need.

You mention Raphael, is he the one that you have experienced? Have you seen him, did he appear like the biblical pictures or different?

Just to describe, I saw him as a very tall figure, with no face and its all white, he is wearing white robe.

The second time, I saw him with a golden hair, green eyes, feminine-looking.

How you saw him in a dream or in reality. I saw someone the same you described in a dream but said to me they want to kill me.

not in a dream, during meditation..

How you saw him in a dream or in reality. I saw someone the same you described in a dream but said to me they want to kill me.

• 2 weeks later...

Aureus,

I have been called a medium by some energy readers, however I consider myself to be telepathic.

Telepathy was defined for me as being a shared experience. That can happen with spirits, energies, or people. It can also be called channeling.

I have 4 web sites about telepathy. I do telepathy with those who are interested in this subject and are willing to follow my guidelines.

The first guideline is respect all belief systems. Provide no concrete proof that would invalidate another's beliefs. It is through personal experience that a person receives confirmation of their connection with others and all that is.

If you are interested in more information, please PM me about it.

Thanks,

John

John,

Question, can you explain, why it is, that if you have this gift, can use it (based on past posts I have read) on a fairly consistent basis, you would not want to validate it in a controlled environment? I would honestly like to know what the "harm" would be in this? I can certainly see the positive side, you would enlighten or atleast open the gates of enlightenment to an entire world of people who could learn and expand their understanding of "life" as we know it.

And it wouldn't hurt that you would have massive financial gain, with which you could do even more good for the world if you so chose.

Just why alot of "true gifted" ones are always like "we can't share the secret" or "validate our powers to others."

Edited by CakeOrDeath

John,

Question, can you explain, why it is, that if you have this gift, can use it (based on past posts I have read) on a fairly consistent basis, you would not want to validate it in a controlled environment? I would honestly like to know what the "harm" would be in this? I can certainly see the positive side, you would enlighten or atleast open the gates of enlightenment to an entire world of people who could learn and expand their understanding of "life" as we know it.

And it wouldn't hurt that you would have massive financial gain, with which you could do even more good for the world if you so chose.

Just why alot of "true gifted" ones are always like "we can't share the secret" or "validate our powers to others."

Oooo,oooo,oooo...can I have this one John?

Because no matter what might be substantiated in a controlled enviornment, (it has already happened) the skeptics are louder than the believers. And the skeptics control A)the purse strings, B) governments C)religion. All of those things together will not allow the knowlege of the connectedness of all things and the ability to connect to all things be known. It would screw up the power base.

But a bit more on topic; I think trying to contact archangels, assuming of course these entities are real, is much like asking God for your football team to win. I am guessing beings of the Celestial realms have more important things to do. JMO

John,

This question does get asked a lot. Attempting to invalidating another person's belief system is something that is harmful, as I see it naturally.

The reasons you state for justifying this effort may seem reasonable to you but they are not for me. The best I can do to explain my thinking is to provide a reference to some channelled Kryon information.

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelhandbook01.html

I can also say that those who insist on proving another belief system is inferior will find that their methods for doing this will be compromised. Those like myself who have the greatest respect for all belief systems understand that what is best for another should always be supported. It is kind of like "unconditional love" in a more human like restricted way.

I do hope you can understand and/or respect my point of view about this.

John

This question does get asked a lot. Attempting to invalidating another person's belief system is something that is harmful, as I see it naturally.

The reasons you state for justifying this effort may seem reasonable to you but they are not for me. The best I can do to explain my thinking is to provide a reference to some channelled Kryon information.

http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelhandbook01.html

I can also say that those who insist on proving another belief system is inferior will find that their methods for doing this will be compromised. Those like myself who have the greatest respect for all belief systems understand that what is best for another should always be supported. It is kind of like "unconditional love" in a more human like restricted way.

I do hope you can understand and/or respect my point of view about this.

John

Honestly, and as much as can be with this reply, no disrespect intended, but frankly I have zero respect for anyone who has a gift of this magnitude and is unwilling to expose others to the grandeur of it all. Let me try to give an example. It would be like someone discovering the cure for cancer, but only using it on himself and maybe a small group of similarly minded people, because the masses didn't yet believe a cure was possible, or that their current way was best. A good person would say..."I know you believe in "x" and I'm not here to say differently but I would like to show you "y".

Or someone having an idea that would revolutionize the world, like say electricity, and not sharing it. It seems a self-centered selfish and deplorable way to exist.

If you TRULY know you can legitimately contact spirits or people past, and energies of other until now unknown entities, in my opinion that gift is bigger than you and you have a duty to share it with your fellow man.

So ya I don't respect your point of view.

Edited by CakeOrDeath

• 3 weeks later...

Any medium from all parts of the world who could communicate with the Archangels, The 24 Council, Saints etc..

I dont call myself a medium but demonstrate the skill.. I have two ArchAngels as my Spirit Guides.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Not everyone perceives what they do as having anything to do with "grandeur", or are interested in making a lot of $$$, nor need the validation of others. Nor do they feel the need to aggrandize themselves. I'll speak just for myself, and please don't mistake my statements as being applicable to anyone other than myself. As a medium, I see my work as being of service. The information doesn't come from me, it comes through me, and I simply relay what I am hearing or seeing. As Frank Fools Crow says, I am the "hollow bone."

I find the work to be highly personal and confidentiality a necessity, and trust an important factor. Often information comes to me in the most banal settings: talking to someone at work, while in a meeting, when meeting someone new, etc. I've learned to trust the information, and pass it on without making judgements about it's import or value. How the information is received and the impact it has I'll most likely never know; I'm just another person who has a little bit of information to pass on, which may be no more important than encouraging words from a friend, or a hug from a loved one, or a quiet walk on the beach. Given those parameters, why would I want to go into a lab? What possibly could be measured that would have some importance in my life? And when it comes to mediumship, perhaps the medium is the least important component and studying other aspects of it would be more productive. Because it's not about me, really, it's always about the other person for whom the information is intended, and from whom/where the information is coming from. I never charge for what I do, and my goal is always to discourage reliance on mediums, and empower others to learn how to make their own connections.

Sheesh, this is a long post for me. John, I intend to investigate your web sites, and thank you for your always informative, kind posts.

Edited by Beany