Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 million-year-old giant footprint

73V3N

I would like to share with you what could be one of the best pieces of evidence that there were once giants on Earth a long time ago. It's known by the locals as the 'Footprint of God'. This giant footprint is located in South Africa. It's size is around 4ft long. If it is genuine, the owner of that footprint would've been 24ft tall. The history of our planet is a lot stranger than most of us could possibly imagine.

http://worldmysteries.tv/videos/2146/giant-footprint-of-god

I would like to share with you what could be one of the best pieces of evidence that there were once giants on Earth a long time ago. It's known by the locals as the 'Footprint of God'. This giant footprint is located in South Africa. It's size is around 4ft long. If it is genuine, the owner of that footprint would've been 24ft tall. The history of our planet is a lot stranger than most of us could possibly imagine.

THEY FOUND BIGFOOT'S GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GRANDDAD !!!

Edited by Abramelin

Ok, a 24 foot high person smashed his foot into solid rock inches deep?

I am not convinced by this.

What a load of crrr... Granite is intrusive, igneous rock and is formed from magma that cools and solidifies within the crust of a planet. Sigh... People just love to make stuff up.

• Like 1

Neat "natural" formation...but it is not a footprint.

It is in granite...and the fellow in the video talks about how if you step in "mud" and pick your foot up, your toes will cause that little "lump" area he points out...first and biggest problem...granite does not come from mud and silt deposits...

Edit...hahaha...bmk1245 beat me by a couple minutes!

Edited by Damrod

I'm calling fake as well. . Pretty decent comments here against this being legitimate. :tu:

Either someone went to a great deal of trouble to carve it from the rock or it is a remarkable case of pareidolia. :unsure2:

Either someone went to a great deal of trouble to carve it from the rock or it is a remarkable case of pareidolia. :unsure2:

Yeah.

And to save everyone the trouble, I made a screenshot of the 'footprint':

post-18246-0-85504400-1326830903_thumb.j

It more than likely is old. I believe it's carved or created in some way or another and not real in any way. Also, on a side note, was anyone else disgusted at how winded this man was by simply traversing a very reasonable incline?

**Note to future videographers, if you're so out of shape that a simple walk makes you extremely winded, wait until you catch your breath before you start the camera. :blink:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 2

It more than likely is old. I believe it's carved or created in some way or another and not real in any way. Also, on a side note, was anyone else disgusted at how winded this man was by simply traversing a very reasonable incline?

**Note to future videographers, if you're so out of shape that a simple walk makes you extremely winded, wait until you catch your breath before you start the camera. :blink:

Those "Creationists" are devious, right?

--

I only got as far as the moment I thought I should make a screenshot of that 'foot', then I closed YouTube.

Yeah;

Tellinger also brought us the "amazing" 200,000 year old african city;

http://viewzone2.com/adamscalendarx.html

It all sounds like science fiction to me...

Yeah;

Tellinger also brought us the "amazing" 200,000 year old african city;

http://viewzone2.com/adamscalendarx.html

It all sounds like science fiction to me...

Don't we ALL love science fiction?

I do.

But SciFi is nothing but a dream of what could be, a dream many people take for real.

And that makes me worry for our future.... at some point these gullible people will be able to take over, and we will be back at the 'dark ages' again.

If that happens, Earth will get a new name: "Taliban".

What a load of crrr... Granite is intrusive, igneous rock and is formed from magma that cools and solidifies within the crust of a planet. Sigh... People just love to make stuff up.

Sound answer and I 100% agree.

This socalled 'giant' or 'god' must have really been bothered by stinking feet.

His glands oozed some organic acid that was able to dissolve rock.

Or S/He was able to just press her/his footprint into the rock with a force no dinosaur would have ben able to manage.

People will just believe anything that comes up their alley.

I am not afraid of Nippy Roo hitting earth in 2012, I am afraid of these kind of people taking over.

I liked it, but a part of me wants to believe it is just a strange rock formation.

I liked it, but a part of me wants to believe it is just a strange rock formation.

Let's just hope the part that wants to believe is your brain lol :)

Edited by Englishgent

sometimes people just dont want to believe whats in front of thier eyes without throwing Fake, Science and everything else out there, Its a footprint plain and simple, step in mud or anything else and you will see that front indention from when you step into something.

The edges and toes are perfectly rounded out like an actual footprint which it is, the bible states giants in it but people still refuse to believe.

Funny when people get backed into a corner with obvious stuff the only things they can say is Fake or I dont know if its true...

sometimes people just dont want to believe whats in front of thier eyes without throwing Fake, Science and everything else out there, Its a footprint plain and simple, step in mud or anything else and you will see that front indention from when you step into something.

The edges and toes are perfectly rounded out like an actual footprint which it is, the bible states giants in it but people still refuse to believe.

Funny when people get backed into a corner with obvious stuff the only things they can say is Fake or I dont know if its true...

And I suppose you have a perfect explanation as to how this was achieved in granite? Stepping in mud yes, it will leave a footprint, which, given thousands of years and the right conditions might produce a print. . Step into something like molten granite, and you will leave your whole foot!

As you said, sometimes it is hard to believe what's in front of your eyes,,,,and sometimes your brain!!!!!!!

Oh, and quoting the bible will get you nowhere ;)

Hang on, Maybe the giant was so big and heavy that it,,,,,,nah,,,,,:wacko:

edit. I forgot to mention. IF it was a footprint which is now verticle it suggests uplifting of the granite in question due to geoligical effects in that area. This is normally caused over millions of years due to plate tectonics. Maybe these giants were around with the dinosaurs :)

Edited by Englishgent

And I suppose you have a perfect explanation as to how this was achieved in granite? Stepping in mud yes, it will leave a footprint, which, given thousands of years and the right conditions might produce a print. . Step into something like molten granite, and you will leave your whole foot!

As you said, sometimes it is hard to believe what's in front of your eyes,,,,and sometimes your brain!!!!!!!

Oh, and quoting the bible will get you nowhere ;)

Hang on, Maybe the giant was so big and heavy that it,,,,,,nah,,,,,:wacko:

Something else that no one else has mentioned is that, contrary to the thread title, the video claims the 'footprint' is 200 MILLION to 3 BILLION years old. So, a little after the creation of the earth and before the dinosaurs. Riiiiiight! :rolleyes:

cormac

Something else that no one else has mentioned is that, contrary to the thread title, the video claims the 'footprint' is 200 MILLION to 3 BILLION years old. So, a little after the creation of the earth and before the dinosaurs. Riiiiiight! :rolleyes:

cormac

You must have been typing while i was editing lol :)

Yeah.

And to save everyone the trouble, I made a screenshot of the 'footprint':

post-18246-0-85504400-1326830903_thumb.j

Good job Abramelin, I notice.. God only has 4 toes instead of five. :o

Good job Abramelin, I notice.. God only has 4 toes instead of five. :o

I see 5 toes.....

• Like 1