Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please Decode?

Mystify

Folks.... please pardon my ignorance on this one. I tried several times reading this and still find much of it a blur.

Does it make sense to any of you. I know that there are a few with a little more brains than I in this feild. Proly a lot more. But it sounds intresting, yet I can't grasp it right now.

Is there a lamens term for what they are saying?

http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?...p?ArticleID=511

again... pardon the ignorance. smile.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Mystify

• Phantom

• j6p

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I agree LB, not the easiest thing to read. Mind you I caught some of the general Idea, but.... lost the rest of it.

Anyone else take a gander? wink.gif

It kind of sounds like the Author is refuring to a Morphic resonance field.

but I think he should have been a lawyer .

My head hurts wacko.gif

wacko.gifblink.gif I agree with Kismit....... my head hurts

The problem that I found with the site is that the person that did it has took some information from the URL underneath and put it on their page.

It seems to go on about how far away you can be from each other and still have ESP work. It also goes on about the time it takes for it to work.

Click Here

The link above takes you to the report that the information on the site was taken from.

for one, it refers to some materials that are not present on that page- several charts are missing that would clarify a lot of the puzzling segments.

btw, i only read about 1/15th of the way down and quickly lost interest. kind of tough to buy their main assertion that we are part of a binary star system but can't see the star anymore smile.gif

• 1 month later...

i got it! Its Nibiro. = the ancient prophecy of a certain giant that travels far & wide in space and time. Its been written by the oldest civilazation(Mayans,incas) . Scientist have recently confirmed that it is in fact the planet NIBIRO- the brown star. the wondering 12 planet. its hard to explain in words- But its already been traced in the data base last november it appeared entering our solar system- in December the astonomers admmits that ther is a giant coming.... but refuse to go public about it. JANUARY 2003- they have to come up with a complete report on the certain object- space convention 7/8/9/10/2003 (not sure with the exact date -sometime b4 jan.15) they can estimate the distance but failed to analyze the speed & the size of the object. This star, planet, or something= scientist believed the this is reason why we are experiencing EL nino - & other weird phenomenon -it gets worst & worst as it gets closer. It already left a trail of distraction, on a recent suprnova explosion (november pictures release by the Hubble) WEOW! im tired, its long (please excuse if i mispelled some words) I'll just do this in math its much more eassier. ===

--- DECEMBER CALCULATIONS ----

HD 47536 b

M.sini: 4.96 MJ (for Mstar = 1.1 Msun)

9.67 MJ (for Mstar = 3 Msun)

Semi-major axis: 1.61 AU (for Mstar = 1.1 Msun)

2.25 AU (for Mstar = 3 Msun)

Orbital period: 712.13 ± 0.31 d.

Eccentricity: 0.20 ± 0.08

Omega (deg): 260.8 ± 23.7

T_peri (JD-2450000): 1599.36 ± 21.50

Inclination: -

Distance: 123 pc

Spectral type: KO III

Apparent magnitude: B = 6.448 V = 5.261

Coordinates (2000): RA = 06 37 47.6189 DEC = -32 20 23.045

Metallicity: [Fe/H] =

Mass (M_sun): M = 1.1 to 3

(this just a partial calculations due to the poor data analysis, this of cors incomplete bcos of the objects massive & ellusive mass)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

--- JANUARY 2003 ----

Detection method: Transit (confirmation by Radial Velocity)

Basic data: Name: OGLE-TR-56 b

M.sini: 0.9 ± 0.3 MJ

Radius: 1.30 ± 0.15 RJ

Semi-major axis: 0.0225

Orbital period: 1.21190 ± 0.00001 d.

Eccentricity: -

Omega (deg): -

T_peri (JD-2450000): 52072.185 ± 0.003

Inclination: 86 ± 2 deg

BROWN T., 2003

Distant planet is the hottest yet.

Nature, 421, 488

ASSELOV D., 2003

(New Transiting Extrasolar Giant Planet.)

ph34r.gif

huh.gif

You're wrong, you can't get checkmated at Monopoly...

But really Spaceman... you lost me in your enthusiasm... wink.gif

You mathematic genius, you....

So, what are we in for, in your opinion? mellow.gif

Spaceman,

The Mayans and Incas are not the oldest civilization, and even if they were, it would still be irrelevant in whether or not Nibiru is real. You said scientists have recently confirmed Nibiru, but refuse to go public with it? How convenient rolleyes.gif

And how would you know, if it isn’t public?

You stated: “It already left a trail of distraction, on a recent suprnova explosion (november pictures release by the Hubble)”

Supernovae is a stage a huge star with heavy elements goes through before it becomes either a neutron star or a black hole. Are you suggesting that the trail of destruction caused by a supernova was actually left by Nibiru?

Now it is widely believed that there could be a 10th planet beyond Pluto, and that this planet would be larger than Jupiter, but lets not blow this out of proportion.

dude! whhahahaha!!! its the red dwarf they hav been suspecting about it - not going public it means the word "NIBIRO" itself. but hey u seem to be "well informed" go ahead why dont ya'!

EY yo! PHANTOM no im not a prodigy in math. but i know to count 1,2,3. laugh.giflaugh.gifblink.gifph34r.gif

Spaceman,

I'm quite confused by your post. If you're suggesting Nibiru(or whatever you want to call it) is a red dwarf, then how could it leave "a trail of distraction, on a recent suprnova explosion?"

Well, I've analized it carefully and my conclusions are as follows:

#1- You can take that entire article with all its intricacies and deep solutions. Take all the calculations and theories add about $.50 and you can buy a cup of coffee.

#2- The solution is, as we all know, "42".

Don’t concern yourself with this, as it isn’t math at all. These aren’t calculations, but are just information on two extra-solar objects. The one Spaceman labeled ‘DECEMBER CALCULATIONS’, is a star about 400 light years away. It’s about 3 times larger than our own sun, and is in the Red Giant stage of it’s life. The information that Spaceman copied and pasted probably came from HERE, another informative article on this is HERE

The one Spaceman labeled ‘JANUARY 2003’ is a planet about 5000 light years away, and the information Spaceman copied and pasted can found HERE, for further information on this planet, click HERE

These and other extra-solar planets/stars can be found RIGHT HERE, so understand Spaceman wasn’t calculating anything, but merely copied and pasted statistics from another web site that really has nothing to do with the thread as far as I’m concerned.

Homer... you should really give up that job in the powerplant and do something with that brain o'yours.... idea.gif

I'll be your sidekick and we can take over the world? ninja.gif

Phantom,

Thanks for the compliment, but it's the lack of brains by Spaceman that makes me look so good. Anyone observing his nonsense could tell automatically that there were no calculations, and nothing even remotely involving math in his ridiculous post. I understand he's just a child, but children can't be playing adult games and think they can win.

However, having a sidekick would be cool cool.gif , and taking over the world would be even more cool cool.gif

lol @ Homer,

Homer taking over the world! haha i think i've seen that episode smile.giflaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

well, if it is a brown dwarf its a tiddler, and it's way, way out - so far out it's not even bothering the Oort cloud at all. if it were we'd be constantly inundated with comets and other frozen deep space muck and debris.

and everybody knows, the first civilisations ate fish and wore pointy hats.

its true!