Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Pic, Want Opinions

Morgaia

Taken in a hospital maternity room, the woman claims to have heard strange noises, so she snapped a picture with her phone and got this. I would like opinions on it. Genuine? Hoax? Any opinions are welcome.

post-115104-0-68936500-1327294957_thumb.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• *Frank*

• ColoradoParanormal

• Englishgent

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taken in a hospital maternity room, the woman claims to have heard strange noises, so she snapped a picture with her phone and got this. I would like opinions on it. Genuine? Hoax? Any opinions are welcome.

What woman? Who is she to you?

All I can say is that that is really easy to do with current photo editing programs.

It's been done so much that I don't think anyone would believe a full bodied apparition photo anymore, even if it was real.

Morgaia, I think it would be appropriate for you to tell us where you got this, and also why you didn't do that in your initial post...?

Because, and maybe it's just me, I would like to go back to that source, and ASK THEM (NICELY?) TO STOP promoting hoaxes.

Please take a look at this, and tell me what you see...

1813-2-ghost-capture-free.jpg

Haha! She was one of my mother's distant friends. I am glad to get that cleared up, I don't have a iPhone nor have I ever messed around with one so I wasn't aware there was a ghost app. So thanks! :)

Yeah, fake. Good pic though, it's fairly convincing and looks good but, you can kinda tell at the same time, that it's not real!

• 2 weeks later...

I may be young but I know my paranormal stuff. The little girl is a hoax for attention but if you want my opinion I would say look to the left of the little girl on the door, you'll see a real part of a ghost.

I may be young but I know my paranormal stuff. The little girl is a hoax for attention but if you want my opinion I would say look to the left of the little girl on the door, you'll see a real part of a ghost.

What?,,,that's a waste bin :)

What?,,,that's a waste bin :)

Think he means actually on the door, but that's just noise from a bad quality image. :lol:

Think he means actually on the door, but that's just noise from a bad quality image. :lol:

Really? I am very observant you know. (as the owner of Eric the Half Bee once said)

I even noticed 'he' is a 'she' :P

When I enlarged your photo and saw the "Little Girl" I immediately experience a sensation of sadness and loneliness that was quite overwhelming. I suspect that with the advanced equipment available in today's market, a "hoax" could be achieved by anyone with a motive to do so. However, a feeling tugs at my heart and soul with this one.

Have you had the photo examined by a professional?

Why? Look at the screen shot from the app a few posts up. It has the same 'ghost' as the OP's photo.

i used this app and convinced a friend a photo i had with him had a ghost in it, he was amazed and kept talking about it, he believed it for two weeks and i eventually told him how i did it, then he felt like abit of a fool for believing it so easy. its so easy to fake now you could convince anyone gullible enough

that's a strange image, what ever it is it's only inches high, not enough to harm... i don't think. you be lucky to get a nip from this one lol

Morgaia, I think it would be appropriate for you to tell us where you got this, and also why you didn't do that in your initial post...?

Because, and maybe it's just me, I would like to go back to that source, and ASK THEM (NICELY?) TO STOP promoting hoaxes.

Please take a look at this, and tell me what you see...

1813-2-ghost-capture-free.jpg

Thank you for this! Was going to point this exact thing out but, you beat me to it. So, for those of you whom are going to reply to this topic without going back and reading the entire topic, look at the above image posted and view the bottom middle image. That's the "Ghost" you're seeing in the OP's image.

No no no no no lol :no: There isn't a "part' of a real Ghost in this photo my friend. Jerryonly answered this for you as well. If I may make a suggestion, before going and making claims such as this, truly do some research and educate yourself my young friend! To be a credible investigator, you need to be as educated and scientifically stringent as possible k? If you're a believer, be as skeptical as humanly possible. This will help you a thousand fold. I know you're learning so just thought I'd try and help you out a little bit.

When I enlarged your photo and saw the "Little Girl" I immediately experience a sensation of sadness and loneliness that was quite overwhelming. I suspect that with the advanced equipment available in today's market, a "hoax" could be achieved by anyone with a motive to do so. However, a feeling tugs at my heart and soul with this one.

See my first reply in this post. ;)This mystery was already solved.

Just proof positive that you can't always trust your instincts. As we are often easily fooled by our feelings.

Let's also mention that this is a good example of "trusted" people/sources pulling the wool over someone's eyes.

Many times in paranormal reports we hear that the source was a "trusted relative", "a doctor", "a policeman", or, my favorite, "had no reason to lie", but yet we find out later that the person was at best pulling a prank or at worst flat out lying.

Let's also mention that this is a good example of "trusted" people/sources pulling the wool over someone's eyes.

Many times in paranormal reports we hear that the source was a "trusted relative", "a doctor", "a policeman", or, my favorite, "had no reason to lie", but yet we find out later that the person was at best pulling a prank or at worst flat out lying.

Thank you! Well put!:yes::tu:

• 4 weeks later...

That my friend is a Hoax and I'll tell you why.

I'm a Spiritualist with an eye for detail, I am no sceptic but I know a Hoax when I see one.

That tiny little space where the light comes from under the door gives it away, when you look onto that bit on the apparitions torso it's not even there but the rest of it is, so this is obviously faked.

Hmmm... Nice pic but... not real... Rare is it that a ghost will appear on cam like that and in full body. now if it was a random mist then i'd say maybe.