Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Which internet browser do you use?

Imaginarynumber1

Browser  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which browser do you use?

I was just reading an article about various different browsers and became curious as to which browsers get used the most around here. (And I felt like making a poll because I can)

I'm a user of Chrome, myself. Never liked IE or Firefox.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

I prefer to use Firefox for general browsing and internet use.

• Like 1

Firefox.

• Like 1

Firefox FTW.

• Like 1

I use Chrome, but not to scare anyone, someone told me it was spyware. Is this true?

Chrome isn't spyware, it's possible they had spyware on their PC but it didn't come from Chrome.

• Like 1

Firefox, Konqueror or K-Meleon depending on the system I am using at the time.

• Like 1

I use Chrome, but not to scare anyone, someone told me it was spyware. Is this true?

It not spyware at all. Whom ever told you that probably just had spyware.

Seems like firefox is preferred. I could never get into it. Granted, it's leaps and bounds above IE, I guess I just don't like it.

I much prefer the simplicity of Chrome, I suppose.

I have IE. It's been the true browser that I've always used. And it's the latest update so far.

Spider: It's not that bad once you get used to it. I always have my favorites/history open.

Edited by Princess Serenity

I mainly use chrome but I use both firefox and IE when I'm making websites.

i prefer simple IE 8 i don't like complex browser .. maybe i just got used to this one

Man, chrome just isn't getting any love here...

Brower usage stats.

I'm glad to see usage of IE declining. That train wreck needs to find whatever hole netscape is in and see if it has any extra space. (No offense intended. I just HATE IE.)

stats2012.png

Here's a fun little game;

guess-browser.jpg

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Chrome, as it is much faster on slower machines (which I have..).

PS - when presenting a pie chart, best to identify it's source.

Man, chrome just isn't getting any love here...

Brower usage stats.

I'm glad to see usage of IE declining. That train wreck needs to find whatever hole netscape is in and see if it has any extra space. (No offense intended. I just HATE IE.)

stats2012.png

Here's a fun little game;

guess-browser.jpg

What is the graph showing us? I'm sure it isn't an accurate count of browsers used.

What is the graph showing us? I'm sure it isn't an accurate count of browsers used.

Yeah, my fault. It was usage on a particular website. That's what I get for posting super late....

Have IE8 & 9, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome installed over several 'puters. Firefox, I like best.

I was just reading an article about various different browsers and became curious as to which browsers get used the most around here. (And I felt like making a poll because I can)

I'm a user of Chrome, myself. Never liked IE or Firefox.

Firefox for general use, as Saru said.

Yeah, my fault. It was usage on a particular website. That's what I get for posting super late....

I understand.

I do love graphs though.

I use Firefox and IE9 at work and IE9 at home. I actually like IE9 much better than Firefox.

I have no desire to install add-ons and I like to keep as little installed on my computer as possible, so I just have no use for other browsers. I read news, UM and Facebook and post to a couple of other forums and run a random search now and again... IE is fine for all that and I can't really come up with a reason to install something else just to needlessly junk up my harddrive.

I prefer sea monkey (from the makers of firefox) It is a browser and email client rolled into one. Much easier for me.