Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prove to me that God exists.

Alienated Being

I want empirical evidence that suggests, beyond a reasonable doubt, that an omniscient, anthropomorphic supernatural being that governs the fates of his products exists.

I will write you a $10,000 cheque if you can convince me that a God truly, undeniably exists.

Go.

I think you'll be keeping that money...

I share those same sentiments, however, it will be entertaining to see some of the arguments that result from this topic creation.

I share those same sentiments, however, it will be entertaining to see some of the arguments that result from this topic creation.

I'm betting you get a lot of 'personal jesus' arguments and creationism.

Heh. Good luck.

I want empirical evidence that suggests, beyond a reasonable doubt, that an omniscient, anthropomorphic supernatural being that governs the fates of his products exists.

I will write you a $10,000 cheque if you can convince me that a God truly, undeniably exists.

Go.

You better lodge the cash with the UM website first, to show good faith. And no monopoly money ! :P

Go.

He exists because some old guy, that I don't know, on T.V. at 3a.m. told me he does. Then that guy started asking for money so he build some Satan-retardant Death-ray.

benny_hinn-india.jpg

Edited by Biff Wellington
  • Like 1

You better lodge the cash with the UM website first, to show good faith. And no monopoly money ! :P

Even if the bounty was 10 trillion it could not be done. However if the vatican was ever raided and it`s secrets exposed the theory of Jesus and the today god might be in trouble.

Lol, good one. I love this thread already. No one will be getting that money, that is for certain. :yes:

Wot ? The cheque will bounce ? :blink:

Wot ? The cheque will bounce ? :blink:

10 trillion is a cheap price for the cost of the proof of god IMO :yes: The cost so far between gods and beliefs pails when compaired to what man has invested so far in nothing.

Money please. :innocent:

vikki-blows-20090204015605975_640w.jpg

That would be the result of some sexy ass apes hooking up about 500,000 years ago ;)

That would be the result of some sexy ass apes hooking up about 500,000 years ago ;)

Oh, no. That is a common misconception. She is a gift from God. :nw:

In regards to proof that God is exists:

The believers will say, "look around."

The non-believers will say, "look around."

SINcerely,

:devil:

Well from one look at your avatar I can be sure you wern't that one lucky ape :P Everything we have we owe to our humanoid ancectors hence the birth of god :innocent:

I assume you are referring to the Christian God? You know there is no proof you will ever get of that, but a lot of people these days are starting to define "God" and maybe not see God the way that we used to think of him/it.

I think it can be safe to say even to Christians, that alot of how we perceive God and the bible, came from other men that influenced our ancestors over the centurys. The bible itself does not mention that much about the nature of

God, or how most stories could just be metaphors.

Cheers,

In regards to proof that God is exists:

The believers will say, "look around."

The non-believers will say, "look around."

SINcerely,

The problem with that is one can say they see god and the others can say we see nature and the universe taking it's course mankind here or not. Man has zero effect on the latter.

"she" isn't a "lady-boy" ? Ya gotta be careful ya know. :blink:

I find it strange that that's your first thought when you see that picture. :huh:

The problem with that is one can say they see god and the others can say we see nature and the universe taking it's course mankind here or not. Man has zero effect on the latter.

Greetings Silver... Exactly why I posted it. :)

The believers common response is..."In the beginning." Then they always say look around. THis can't happen without intelligent design.

The Non believer seeing no sign of God would say to look around. Where is he?

There is no proof. This has been debated so much and the answers remain the same. :no:

SINcerely,

ROFLMAO!!

As long as humanity remains intact this question will always be popular.People have their own beliefs and they tend to focus on more opinions than facts,so as i said its really upto you to believe that God exists or he doesn't. Even Athiests use the term "What the Hell"...I guess the only way for the truth to be uncovered would be after death.

I find it strange that that's your first thought when you see that picture. :huh:

You didn't guess my first thought accurately at all ! :) Or my second and third thoughts either...... :no:

Edited by Habitat

You didn't guess my first thought accurately at all ! :)

*still laughing* Well it was a random, kind of out there thing to say!