Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Prove to me that God exists.

Alienated Being

I'd also agree that religion is silly in general. It provides no benefit to society. It is pointless, and has no evidential foundation whatsoever (except for anecdotes and personal "encounters", which, like I've reiterated a great many times, can be pragmatically and mundanely explained).

I am not so sure that I would agree with this opinion. Religion does, after all, play an incredibly significant role even today, in modern culture and society, and it is a simple fact that no civilization or culture has evolved without some sort of supernatural belief. In large part, these belief evolved into a primitive sort of behaviour system, which gradually brought about the concept of formalized social behaviour. It is not too much an exaggeration to say that religion was the tool which helped humanity evolve socially and intelligently. and which continues to do so today, particularly in societies where current knowledge and intellectual data are not as prevalent as in others.

Now, in areas where intellect does have more power, I would be willing to argue that religion is obsolete, as a behavioural tool. Indeed, in some specific instances, it can even be counter-productive. However, I don't regard this as an inherent quality of religion, but rather as the simple effect of any sort of aggressive belief, be it theistic or atheistic.

I could not regard religion as generally "silly", however. Simply because something is not pragmatic or empirical does not make it either pointless or even worthless, and certainly not silly. There are many things that humans do, silliness included, who's benefits cannot be measured, but who's loss would be keenly felt.

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about the assumption that God does or does not exist. I'm talking about the assumption that if God exists then he must adhere to a strict set of ideals that you want him to (make life perfect for everyone, no winners or losers). Thus when you point out that if God existed perfection would exist you are drawing upon the assumption that if God existed then his intention would be for us to live in perfection. All I'm pointing out is that you are basing this comment off your assumption of what you think God should be like. You have yet to show that you can consider an alternative assumption - if God exists, then what if his purpose for us is something different than earthly peace/joy/goodwill for all/etc?

Do you see my meaning here?

~ PA

It's possible, sure... But, we are already approaching overpopulation as it is (it's quite close), so I don't see how god could possibly be controlling the population....

Also, before, you mentioned that a certain amount of "events" occurred that made you believe in god. What particularly happened that forced you to conclude that, beyond a reasonable doubt, that god exists? You claimed that you had a past sense of agnosticism? I am curious... I'd love to hear this evidence.

Edited by Alienated Being

Prove to me He doesn't.

Prove to me that a pink jelly fish named Caesar doesn't exist in the Pacific Ocean.

I want empirical evidence that suggests, beyond a reasonable doubt, that an omniscient, anthropomorphic supernatural being that governs the fates of his products exists.

I will write you a $10,000 cheque if you can convince me that a God truly, undeniably exists.

Go.

There are a million things that exist on,in and around our planet.....let alone the universe!!!............that no one can see as such......so why is it only proof god exist's that you seek answers for?????...................why don't you prove he doesn't!!!!!!.... :)

Edited by cluey

I want empirical evidence that suggests, beyond a reasonable doubt, that an omniscient, anthropomorphic supernatural being that governs the fates of his products exists.

I will write you a $10,000 cheque if you can convince me that a God truly, undeniably exists.

Go.

By the same token, I would say " prove a god does not exist"

Even thousands of years ago, the great philosopher/mystic Plotinus knew better...........

... This Absolute is none of the things of which It is the Source; Its nature is that nothing can be affirmed of It, not existence, not essence, not life-It transcends all these.

And another inkling of what the melding of man and God entails, again from Plotinus.......

"There, our Self-seeing is a communion with the Self, restored to purity. No doubt we should not speak of "seeing," but, instead of [speaking of] "seen" and "seer," speak boldly of a simple unity. For in this seeing we neither see, nor distinguish, nor are there, two. The man is changed, no longer himself nor belonging to himself; he is merged with the Supreme, sunken into It, one with It; it is only in separation that duality exists. This is why the vision baffles telling; for how could a man bring back tidings of the Supreme as something separate from himself when he has seen It as one with himself?"

name='Alienated Being' timestamp='1329130834' post='4202767']

There's a difference between information and evidence. I have information, but that doesn't indicate that it's evidence for god's existence.

I ca apprecaite this but it relates only tyo your present lack of evidences.
If it can't be measured or recorded, then I wouldn't consider it as being evidence worthy of further investigation. You'd be wasting any respected scientist's time with your fantastical fairy tale claims.
"It' )I assume the evidences , can be measured precisely as any evidences for anything existence can be measured. Photographs sound recorders witnesses etc.
A paranoid schizophrenic can have these same symptoms.
Ah but i a certifiably NOT a paranoid schizophrenic. Nor do I have any other neurological or psychological disorders. I am one of the sanest, mentally fittest, most adjusted and highly functioning people you will ever meet, (and incredibly modest with it) and I did have the documentation to prove it :innocent: You are also assuming my experiences are delusional. They are not. The are verifiably existent in the same real and physical world as everything else is.
I have yet to be presented with any facts which indicate the contrary to my belief.

Well naturally, or else you would hold a dfferent opinion.

Again, where is the undeniable, irrefutable data?

I have learned from experience, anecdotes and observation that prayer works just as much as lack of prayer.

If science shows it, then there should be some cold-hard evidence to reinforce such a claim. And, please provide me some REAL evidence, not some intangible evidence from a biased, cooked-up Christianity site like ilovegod.com LOL.

If you mean about life expectancy and quality of life, there are many reputable non religious sources. One of the best longitudinal and latitudinal studies can be googled under "blue zones". Just ignore the commercial advertising, and study the common elements enhancing longevity and quality of life.

I have been living a mentally stimulating, psychologically and physically healthy life independent of theism. Bertrand Russell was an atheist, and look at how long he lived for.

I am sure you have, but you could live an even more stimulating and healthy one stastically /actuarially speaking, if you were connected to god :innocent: It is all comparative.
God is omniscient and omnipotent.
Who says so? What theological nonsense. No real entity can be ALL seeing and ALL knowing. Thats just silly.
If he were real, nothing bad would ever happen. He's not just going to pick and choose individuals. "I'll let you die from a car crash..... but YOU, on the OTHER HAND... I don't like your dress".

It is not god who picks and choses; it is we.

If we refuse to connect with god at a conscious level, he cant conmmunicate warnings to us. If we are one with god, harm can rarely come to us, because we contain gods conscious presence of the dangers of the world around us. God has saved me from at least 3 fatal car crashes and one death at a train crossing, along with many other cases of saving my life. He does this in many ways, but if I refused to hear or see him, or acknowledge his existence in and around me, then how could he warn me?

Then I fear for your sanity.

Cheers.

You dont need to. :devil: I am very sane. Look at it logically. I have very little credible evidence for your existence, compared with masses of long term physical and credible evidences for god's existence. I know next to nothing about you.

Prove to me that a pink jelly fish named Caesar doesn't exist in the Pacific Ocean.

Ahh. So you have also encountered Ceasar? :devil:

It's possible, sure... But, we are already approaching overpopulation as it is (it's quite close), so I don't see how god could possibly be controlling the population....

I didn't say God was controlling the population. I said that if God kept everyone safe and happy the world would be overpopulated already, which was a comment directed to your assertion that there would be no reason for God not to keep us safe, happy and healthy all the time (assuming he existed). No mention about God keeping population down. He's not a zoo-keeper.

Also, before, you mentioned that a certain amount of "events" occurred that made you believe in god. What particularly happened that forced you to conclude that, beyond a reasonable doubt, that god exists? You claimed that you had a past sense of agnosticism? I am curious... I'd love to hear this evidence.

You know that thing about negative reinforcement? I have no incentive to share my experiences with you. With others I might be inclined to share a story or two, but if I share with you I'm just putting myself in line for your ridicule and scoffing. I will say, however, that I have never had direct experience of God (as people such as Mr Walker claim they had). And for the most part the stories are natural, not supernatural. So if you're asking me for spiritual epiphanies or hard empirical proof you wouldn't get any, even if I chose to share with you.

For the record, I was never truly agnostic. Most of my early life I believed in a creator force. But I believed that it was too big to be confined to a single religion and that all the religions of the world were just man's attempt at understanding the divine. In moments of doubt, I sometimes lapse into agnosticism (moving away from "god exists but we cannot understand or comprehend it" and towards "I acknowledge that possibility that God might or might not exist"). But these moments were never large chunks of my time.

~ PA

" my way is not as your ways " Torah

if your journey is eastward and one comes westward which is not your type , i think this must be god. Like your planet earth and the SUN.

I ca apprecaite this but it relates only tyo your present lack of evidences.

What do you mean, "lack of evidences"? I consider whatever can be measured and verified through experimentation and analysis as evidence, and, so far, I have seen no cold-hard data to reinforce god's existence.

I'd also like to point out that the burden of proof lay upon the claimant making these fantastical, ridiculous and extraordinary claims.

"It' )I assume the evidences , can be measured precisely as any evidences for anything existence can be measured. Photographs sound recorders witnesses etc.

Well, if God's existence can be measured, then how come I haven't seen anything to reinforce this claim?

Ah but i a certifiably NOT a paranoid schizophrenic. Nor do I have any other neurological or psychological disorders. I am one of the sanest, mentally fittest, most adjusted and highly functioning people you will ever meet, (and incredibly modest with it) and I did have the documentation to prove it :innocent: You are also assuming my experiences are delusional. They are not. The are verifiably existent in the same real and physical world as everything else is.

Documentation to prove it? What do you mean?

If you mean about life expectancy and quality of life, there are many reputable non religious sources. One of the best longitudinal and latitudinal studies can be googled under "blue zones". Just ignore the commercial advertising, and study the common elements enhancing longevity and quality of life.

Enhancing the longetivity of life does not necessarily require a theistic belief. There are a great many elements that can prolong one's life, and enhance one's quality of life, excluding religion.

* Chai tea

* Daily exercise

* Meditation

* Not smoking/drinking alcohol

* Refraining from consuming fast foods

* Drinking plenty of water

... and those are just a few, compared to many other things. Oh, and sex does, as well.... but that falls under the category of "exercise".

I am sure you have, but you could live an even more stimulating and healthy one stastically /actuarially speaking, if you were connected to god :innocent: It is all comparative.

Not really. I find I am living an even more enjoyable life now that I have invested my time and efforts into logic and reason, much rather than investing belief in a fictitious fairy tale being.

Who says so? What theological nonsense. No real entity can be ALL seeing and ALL knowing. Thats just silly.

It's not a real entity. If he has the ability to create planets, then I'm afraid to say that he has the ability to see everything that is going on. That's my assumption, just like it's your assumption that god exists without any real evidence to support it.

It is not god who picks and choses; it is we.

Really? Says who?

If we refuse to connect with god at a conscious level, he cant conmmunicate warnings to us. If we are one with god, harm can rarely come to us, because we contain gods conscious presence of the dangers of the world around us. God has saved me from at least 3 fatal car crashes and one death at a train crossing, along with many other cases of saving my life. He does this in many ways, but if I refused to hear or see him, or acknowledge his existence in and around me, then how could he warn me?

He can't, because he's nonexistant.

You dont need to. :devil: I am very sane. Look at it logically. I have very little credible evidence for your existence, compared with masses of long term physical and credible evidences for god's existence. I know next to nothing about you.

Well, other than the fact that I am sitting here, discussing this topic with you.. plus there is a picture of me in my profile. I can give you my number so you can call me, and I will verify my information and confirm it is, indeed, myself. I can give you DNA sampling, birth certificates, etc... if you like. What is there to suggest god's existence? Nothing. One lone book, and thousands of personal "encounters".

Edited by Alienated Being

Lmao!!!!

Ok let me put you to the test. Bring me the number 1. Where do you find it, can I see it, smell it, touch it, feel it, and test it. Do you understand empirical? This means I need hard evidence the number 1 has a physical empirical existence. You clearly don't understand what numbers are....lol

clearly.

Hey let me create a sculpture of a number one. it will be one of a kind.

And in which peer-reviewed journals has this research been published?

I've heard other stories of people who think "God" or "spirits" warned them of dangers. I think you saved you from those accidents, not God. People tend to infer the hand of the divine in such incidents because it fits with their preconceptions--they believe this for emotional reasons, not logical ones.

I've heard other stories of people who think "God" or "spirits" warned them of dangers. I think you saved you from those accidents, not God. People tend to infer the hand of the divine in such incidents because it fits with their preconceptions--they believe this for emotional reasons, not logical ones.

I would have to disagree with that last statement. Our belief is based on logic, supported by what we believe to be facts, verified by our experiences. There is also the spiritual activity that we experience, although secular people don't tend to think in that manner. It's not meant in a derogatory manner, but secular people are spiritually blind.

I would have to disagree with that last statement. Our belief is based on logic, supported by what we believe to be facts, verified by our experiences. There is also the spiritual activity that we experience, although secular people don't tend to think in that manner. It's not meant in a derogatory manner, but secular people are spiritually blind.

We all have limited information with which we can come to conclusions. So perhaps a better way of stating what I said above is that our logic is based on very limited knowledge and experience, and therefore is prone to lead us to false conclusions. The pooled experience and knowledge of many individuals is less prone to this sort of error.

Beliefs based on beliefs based on beliefs. What if there's an error somewhere along the way? Then logic doesn't really matter so much, unless we're constantly going back and reexamining our beliefs that further beliefs are based upon. Few do, unfortunately.

Also, we interpret our experiences based on our past beliefs, so verifying is not quite the correct word to use. More like "reinforcing".

Ex- I believe in God. I believe that God has, in the past, had a hand in my life. I believe that I was warned of a terrible car accident before it (almost) happened. I believe this warning saved my life. Therefore, this verifies reinforces my belief that God has a hand in my life.

Is this verification? No, it is confirmation bias.

Define "secular people". One doesn't have to believe in gods or the supernatural to be spiritual. I, being the paradox that I am, am a very spiritual but skeptical person.

Edited by Cybele

Lol!!! Give me empirical physical proof that numbers exist, physical proof your own standard of knowledge, empirical. Prove the existence of any number. It's similar which I will

Show you later, when you realise what numbers really are.

This is why no one takes you seriously, Lion.

"He can't, because he's nonexistant." (Alienated Being)

Go away AB, you've done this to death, it is clear to me you are engaged in an exercise to convince yourself about something you must have subconscious doubts about, if you take reassurance from the fact that no-one has produced an exhibit satisfactory to you, you are truly a fool. An attitude that insists there be must be no doubts in our mind about anything, just leads to a strait-jacket of dogma, in this case Dawkinsesque dogma. The other extreme in this question is that of the religious fundamentalist, both attitudes are offensive to common sense. Embrace the doubts, don't be like a switch with two positions, 100% on or 100% off.

"He can't, because he's nonexistant." (Alienated Being)

Go away AB, you've done this to death, it is clear to me you are engaged in an exercise to convince yourself about something you must have subconscious doubts about, if you take reassurance from the fact that no-one has produced an exhibit satisfactory to you, you are truly a fool. An attitude that insists there be must be no doubts in our mind about anything, just leads to a strait-jacket of dogma, in this case Dawkinsesque dogma. The other extreme in this question is that of the religious fundamentalist, both attitudes are offensive to common sense. Embrace the doubts, don't be like a switch with two positions, 100% on or 100% off.

I don't take reassurance that no-one has produced an exhibit satisfactory to me, but rather there is NO MORSEL OF EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST THAT A GOD EXISTS. It is that simple.

Define "secular people". One doesn't have to believe in gods or the supernatural to be spiritual. I, being the paradox that I am, am a very spiritual but skeptical person.

I am spiritual indeed... but I don't believe, under any circumstances, that a god exists.

I am spiritual indeed... but I don't believe, under any circumstances, that a god exists.

So you have no doubts at all ? I don't believe you are being honest with yourself ! Let's face it, no doubts=no point in discussing it.....but you're still here ! :P

name='Alienated Being' timestamp='1329308860' post='4204780']

What do you mean, "lack of evidences"? I consider whatever can be measured and verified through experimentation and analysis as evidence, and, so far, I have seen no cold-hard data to reinforce god's existence.

I dont believe this statement. Where is the documentation proving the existence of the air you breathe. When you walk alone through a forest, where is the documentation proving the existence of the trees Do you try and walk through any tree without proper documentation and independent verification? :devil:

No, like all of us you believe what you experience if you do not or cannot then you are not fully sane. What you are actually doing here is refusing to believe in something you have NOT expereinced. It is not about documentation or verification at all. You dont ask verification for the air, the trees, or the animals you see. When YOU encounter god it will be the same. He is as real as the air you breathe and the animals you see.

I'd also like to point out that the burden of proof lay upon the claimant making these fantastical, ridiculous and extraordinary claims.

ROFLMAO dont you see the incredible bias in this statement of belief. You do not believe god exists. So to you they are fantastic etc. That is a limitation of both your experience and your ability to believe. Its like refusing to believe a platypus existed when the first was 'discovered " by a european. They said almost precisely the same things about the platypus. "Oh no they are fantastical, they break all the rules of known scientific taxonomy, and there is no documentation pertaining to them. LOL

Well, if God's existence can be measured, then how come I haven't seen anything to reinforce this claim?
You probably have but you refused to believe it. Like the scientists who first saw sketches thne stuffed specimens of the platypus and still declared it impossible; OR you are one of many who does not ever read anything pertaining to this topic for a variety of reasons.
Documentation to prove it? What do you mean?

Many years ago, when god manifested to me, and performed his first recognisable physical miracle in my life, via an angelic physical manifestation, i was an atheist secular humanist. I had 4 years of university education, was young handsome and very happy and successful. I thought god was a construct of needy minds.

Of course i had my self checked out, both to find if the miracle was real and if i was sane . The answer to both stunned me and started me on a search for truth.

Not only had my body been cleansed of any trace of nicotine overnight after smoking a packet a day for 5 years and all my addiction and symptoms of addiction/withrawal removed/disappeared; the experts i went to said i was not just sane but one of the most highly well adjusted and functioning people they had ever encountered. They went on to say that they had no explanation for what had happened to me, but that they met a considerable number of such patients in their work. Where a real event had created some doubts about personal sanity. But was actually a real physical but inexplicable phenomenum to any outside observer.

As medicine progressed, I continued to have all sorts of neurological and other tests, epsecially after watching "phenomenum" with john travolta. :devil: Always, I am assessed as very fit neurologically, absolutely sane and adjusted, and very highly functional.

But apart from some recent scans, all my documentation was lost in the fire which consumed everything we owned in 2005

That doesnt matter. My physical and mental health is treal yonly of significance to myself, but i am probably one of the few UM members who is certifiably sane and neuorologically healthy.:innocent:

Enhancing the longetivity of life does not necessarily require a theistic belief. There are a great many elements that can prolong one's life, and enhance one's quality of life, excluding religion.

* Chai tea

* Daily exercise

* Meditation

* Not smoking/drinking alcohol

* Refraining from consuming fast foods

* Drinking plenty of water

True. Do all of those things and then ALSO worship god and atend church four times a month and your life span will extend (statistically speaking) by 10 years.

... and those are just a few, compared to many other things. Oh, and sex does, as well.... but that falls under the category of "exercise".
So does owning a dog. How come you believe all those statistics and not the more scientifically proven one about belief in god?
Not really. I find I am living an even more enjoyable life now that I have invested my time and efforts into logic and reason, much rather than investing belief in a fictitious fairy tale being.
You cant know that without something to make a comparison to such as actually living with a physicla god in your life. But i do not deny that a person can live a; good, productive, happy, life without god, especially if they live in a rich western country with excellent health benefits and a good job. my point is that, even then god adds a dimension .

Eg always having a parking space made available where one needs it. Honest. That's a big practical benefit of connectivity to god.

It's not a real entity. If he has the ability to create planets, then I'm afraid to say that he has the ability to see everything that is going on. That's my assumption, just like it's your assumption that god exists without any real evidence to support it.

Humans are not far from being able to create planets. That doesnt mean they can know EVERYTHING. Two completely differnt things. Physical facility like constructing planets is one thing Metaphysical abilities like omniscience are entirely different. Advanced artificial intelligence will give us excellent extrapolative and predictive abilities, but the future is unknowable because "it" does not exist and is not physically connected by anything to the qualities of the present.

Really? Says who?

i was replying to this from you

If he were real, nothing bad would ever happen. He's not just going to pick and choose individuals. "I'll let you die from a car crash..... but YOU, on the OTHER HAND... I don't like your dress".
I replied It was we who chiose not god.

I can only speak from my experience but god does not let peole die. We generally do things which cause our deaths. God often (if not always) tries to intervene and protect us but unless we can recognise god, he can't help. If you dont listen to him or dont even accept his existence, how can he prevent you dieing in a car crash.

If god gives you a prophetic dream of how you will die, tomorrow or the next day, or next month, and you ignore it then you will die; but if you take note; change your route or habits, or take other preventative steps, then you will live. It happens to me many many times. it happens regulalary to others I know who live with god. But you have to be aware and listening to all forms of communication from god. If you are listening and connected to god, he will, and can protect you. But maybe I am wrong I can only judge from how god works with me and others I know. Perhaps he does pick and chose. and perhaps he has good logical reasons for doing so. In saving my life god has saved the lives of manyy other humans who I have helped and saved from stravatio or disease. And he has improved the lives of the thousands i also help with food sanitation education etc. Perhaps it is possible that god might not save the life of someone who lived a life which was self centred and of benefit to no one but them selves. I dont know. I am not god.

BUT, the nature of god as demonstrated to me, and the love god shines with, inform me, logically, that god would help anyone who was able to connect with him and accept that help.

He can't, because he's nonexistant.
Belief statement based on personallack of evidentiary experince combined with a decison to disbelieve.
Well, other than the fact that I am sitting here, discussing this topic with you.. plus there is a picture of me in my profile. I can give you my number so you can call me, and I will verify my information and confirm it is, indeed, myself. I can give you DNA sampling, birth certificates, etc... if you like. What is there to suggest god's existence? Nothing. One lone book, and thousands of personal "encounters".

Your words are no proof of your existence. Anyone could be pretending to be "you". All your other prrofs only work if I chose to believe in them They could al be faked or pertain to someone else. Now, if i met you, i would immedaitely know, beyond doubt, that you existed You could tell me so yourself, and explain who you were, and how your independent sapient self awareness operated. This is true for god, just the same.

Edited by Mr Walker

I dont believe this statement. Where is the documentation proving the existence of the air you breathe. When you walk alone through a forest, where is the documentation proving the existence of the trees Do you try and walk through any tree without proper documentation and independent verification? :devil:

I don't know if you're trying to be clever in makign a point here, however, it just makes me think that you're silly.

No, like all of us you believe what you experience if you do not or cannot then you are not fully sane. What you are actually doing here is refusing to believe in something you have NOT expereinced. It is not about documentation or verification at all. You dont ask verification for the air, the trees, or the animals you see. When YOU encounter god it will be the same. He is as real as the air you breathe and the animals you see.

I don't need to experience something to know it doesn't exist. And, I don't ask verification for the air, trees, etc... because it is all confirmed through science. Biology, anyone? Botany?

ROFLMAO dont you see the incredible bias in this statement of belief. You do not believe god exists. So to you they are fantastic etc. That is a limitation of both your experience and your ability to believe. Its like refusing to believe a platypus existed when the first was 'discovered " by a european. They said almost precisely the same things about the platypus. "Oh no they are fantastical, they break all the rules of known scientific taxonomy, and there is no documentation pertaining to them. LOL

Who's they? Also, I'd like SCIENTIFIC documentation to reinforce your statement, because I never once heard of such a thing. Also, the probability of undiscovered species heavily outweighs the probabilities that a god created this planet and can intervene in daily affairs. There's a HUGE chunk of this planet left undiscovered, that's a fact. We can confirm this via historical, scientific documentation.

You probably have but you refused to believe it. Like the scientists who first saw sketches thne stuffed specimens of the platypus and still declared it impossible; OR you are one of many who does not ever read anything pertaining to this topic for a variety of reasons.
True. Do all of those things and then ALSO worship god and atend church four times a month and your life span will extend (statistically speaking) by 10 years.

No, thank-you. I prefer atheism. Bertrand Russell lived to the ripe, old age of 97 and he was an atheist since he was 18 years of age. Are you saying, statistically, his life could've been extended by ten years provided that he invested a "healthy" belief in god? What about an atheist that lives to be age 115? 125?

So does owning a dog. How come you believe all those statistics and not the more scientifically proven one about belief in god?

Again, I'd like to see the "scientific" evidence for god.

You cant know that without something to make a comparison to such as actually living with a physicla god in your life. But i do not deny that a person can live a; good, productive, happy, life without god, especially if they live in a rich western country with excellent health benefits and a good job. my point is that, even then god adds a dimension .

Eg always having a parking space made available where one needs it. Honest. That's a big practical benefit of connectivity to god.

That theory is flawed. Why would god prevent another individual from taking a parking space just so another could have it? What if both needed it just as much as the other? This very same example was discussed in Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion".

Humans are not far from being able to create planets. That doesnt mean they can know EVERYTHING. Two completely differnt things. Physical facility like constructing planets is one thing Metaphysical abilities like omniscience are entirely different. Advanced artificial intelligence will give us excellent extrapolative and predictive abilities, but the future is unknowable because "it" does not exist and is not physically connected by anything to the qualities of the present.

We are quite far from being able to create our own planets. What PLANET are you on? LOL

Belief statement based on personallack of evidentiary experince combined with a decison to disbelieve.

Not only that, but it is confirmed with improbabilities from science.

Your words are no proof of your existence. Anyone could be pretending to be "you". All your other prrofs only work if I chose to believe in them They could al be faked or pertain to someone else. Now, if i met you, i would immedaitely know, beyond doubt, that you existed You could tell me so yourself, and explain who you were, and how your independent sapient self awareness operated. This is true for god, just the same.

No, it's not... because I can be physically verified through science, whereas god cannot.