Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

JFK UFO Story Relies on Backwards Encryption

Still Waters

Did President Kennedy believe in aliens? A proponent of a "JFK UFO Theory" says yes, and he has the tapes to prove it. Just one problem though; the theory is only validated by listening to the tapes backwards!

Audio analyst Jon Kelly is claiming that by listening to the newly released secret recordings JFK made in the White House before his death in reverse, it's proof he was taped talking about UFOs, aliens and whether Earth has been visited by interplanetary species.

arrow3.gifRead more...

I've read some staggeringly dumb stuff on this forum over the years but this takes it to a whole new level.

• Like 1

lol this is simply amazing..

!hsibbur fo daol a tahW

Really?! LBJ was from Zeta Reticuli?!

What? Even with the 'subtitles' I couldnt make it out. The main question is why would they go through the hassle of making the so called hidden message?

Well, on a serious note, and in the right order and not back to front or upside down , I dont see a problem with an American president believing in whatever he wants to believe in. So what? He is (was) only human just like the rest of us :)

But all this stuff about listening to tapes backwards.....well..I think some people really take the ''ssip'' but no doubt there are plenty of ''elbillug'' peeps out there who are going to believe it lol :)

Ya... when I listen to Iron Maiden backwards it tells me to kill my family.. ;)

I heard the same thing when my daughter played Justin Bieber backwards

If you read this post backwards it says...

...syas ti sdrawkcab tsop sith dear ouy fi

Edit: I can't spell 'it' backwards

Edited by Junior Chubb

Way too Funny ! Shows we do have a re-growth in our world economy ! People have time to think this @#$% up !

Edited by DONTEATUS

When i listen to "Man In The Mirror" by MJ backwards it plays "Friday" by Rebecca Black

• Like 1

We could hear ANYTHING from a backward audio track, because, has human, we will always tend to humanise something where their is nothing there. In the same way that someone could se jesus on a toast, but that his only HIS own perception of it, so that dosen't mean that is i actualy jesus on your own toast, because we will look at it seeking what we know and recognise.

I am open to the possibility that Extra Terrestrial intelligence could exist and even monitor us, but this? This is not proof of anything.

Edited by Bildr

I heard the same thing when my daughter played Justin Bieber backwards

I hear when they play it forwards.

I was wondering how many tapes Jon Kelly plays backwards before he finds 'hidden messages'. Does he literally listen through hours and hours of tapes to find something resembling what he wants to hear or just go with the first (somehow relevant) tape he finds and fits a message to it?

There are people who can speak backwards, surely being able to 'speak the language' (strange way of putting it) they would hear all these supposed backwards messages. Maybe Jon Kelly should employ one too save him some time, in the same way someone might employ a translator to save them making simple mistakes.

what did everyone think caused our own government to kill him. kennedy went to the POPE who blabbed his BIG MOUTH WHO CAUSED HIS DEATH. THE BOOK IS BEHOLD A PALE HORSE BY WILLIAM COOPER. READ EDUCATE YOURSELF AND OTHERS.

REDRUM REDRUM @@ and for the reversely disordered,

MOC.Seireisym is DENIALPXENU, Go finger ?