Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Solar Storm Warning of 2012

Ecto76

Carrington event in 1859 was an x85. It will criple most technological societies when it happens again. Ice core samples show that it happens on average every 500 years. But it has a large standard deviation so its quite random. It also most likely happens during solar maximum and they can be bigger.

Using a 10 year cycle instead of 11 that gives a 2% chance of it happen every solar maximum. 16% In ever 80 hear life time.

It will not matter who is facing the sun at the time it happens. The CME hits the earths magnetic field and causes it to waiver under stress. This causes currents everywhere because it's the entire field that is vibrating.

Our technology is very new it will not withstand another carrington event and it only gets smaller and more vulnerable.. Definantly nohing like an x100. A big enough event will not just shut down grids it will blow every circuit on the earth.

In the USA there are theses strange comercials from ready.gov all of a sudden telling people go have a bugout system. It shows a family spinning around in the air then landing and grabbing the bug out bag and takeing off. For a long time I did not pay attention I think I thought it was an insurance commercial. It's not. It's a campaign from the government subtly trying to prepare people for something.

Edited by Seeker79

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cotton

• Hero of our time.

• Damrod

• jules99

Thank you Seeker79 Nice post. I read also US congress concerned about .

They knew it , cripple civilization.

That's why i am here in UM to find a solution with you. Who knows one day UN will make resolution on it . Not only for for Electromagnetic pulse , but also for other natural catastroves. Not only material Bug Out Bag but also spiritual protection.

If this was posted already or in the wrong place, apologies in advance.

Just curious what some people think about this conspiracy regarding 2012?

http://solarstormwarning.com/

Is this what the Mayan Calendar was predicting? I'm not saying it is the end of the world. But I find it strange that the media nor the government seems to not be taking this Solar Storm seriously? The world deserves to be prepared or at least informed of such a catastrophic event. Especially if it affects our National Security. Although I guess if a big announcement was made that it would create mass mayhem and the last thing they want is chaos and riots.

If you You-Tube search CNN/Solar Storm warning, you will find the announcement there too. Thoughts?

Who is giving these poxy warning , and whats worse the idiots listening to these people . Then citing you tube as a source , and a new channel that sensationalises evey single story they have ever ran .

What bloody conspiracy ??????????????????

Read a fecking book

Who are the unsaved?

I feel sorry for you.

How can you ask "who are the unsaved?" When I already mentioned JESUS CHRIST... but anyways to answer your question its the ppl that have this remarkable chance for salvation but will rather trust in human craftiness then to trust the one that made their soul and body.

And it's ok you don't have to feel sorry for me....

Don't feel sorry for the 'unsaved'. We still have our brains.

Now since this is not the religion section, how about we cut the jesus talk.

Don't feel sorry for the 'unsaved'. We still have our brains.

Now since this is not the religion section, how about we cut the jesus talk.

I know it isn't... I gave my opinion, then simply answered the question.

Moses saw burning bush /earth by FIRE / solar storm flares EMP electromagnetic pulse. But the bush was not burned. Is it ? What ? What is that means ?

How can you ask "who are the unsaved?" When I already mentioned JESUS CHRIST... but anyways to answer your question its the ppl that have this remarkable chance for salvation but will rather trust in human craftiness then to trust the one that made their soul and body.

And it's ok you don't have to feel sorry for me....

The only reason I've heard of Jesus Christ is because someone told me about him, sorry champ, that's not enough. It's just like the news reporting that it is literally raining cats and dogs from the clouds and believing that. I don't believe everything I'm told and I think you should reconsider the way you think. That is why I feel sorry for you.

I was freaking out! Until I found GOD! As in JESUS CHRIST.

2012 is just another year... but nonetheless another year closer to the worlds inevitable doom!

Not something you or even the 10 generations after you will see. If I remember the bible correctly, the world comes to an end after 1000 years of peace. Last time I looked we haven't even begun so don't expect anything different from what happens normally in your lifetime.

The only reason I've heard of Jesus Christ is because someone told me about him, sorry champ, that's not enough. It's just like the news reporting that it is literally raining cats and dogs from the clouds and believing that. I don't believe everything I'm told and I think you should reconsider the way you think. That is why I feel sorry for you.

You say you feel sorry for me... how do you know you feel sorry and not joy? I've experienced and am experiencing JESUS everyday and I know He's there just because I know just how I know love is love and not hate. I mean how do you really know besides what you feel?

Sun undergoes fluctuations based on 11-year cycles (approximately). Average solar irradiance went up by about 1 W/m2 since 1900. Solar storms are completely normal and anyways, we have no influence on the sun. We are now in the ascending part of the current cycle and peak should be reached about next year. Let's just see what's going to happen.

Nothing to do with Mayan prophecies etc.

If you wish to discuss religion, please do so in the correct section of the forum, thank you.

Sun undergoes fluctuations based on 11-year cycles (approximately). Average solar irradiance went up by about 1 W/m2 since 1900. Solar storms are completely normal and anyways, we have no influence on the sun. We are now in the ascending part of the current cycle and peak should be reached about next year. Let's just see what's going to happen.

Nothing to do with Mayan prophecies etc.

Yeah;

I can really see the Mayans being worried about losing their mobile phone, electricity and internet connections.. :w00t:

If it's just no cell service and lights out than I would hope that the govnt. has somthing in place for the rest us. Remember there are alot of theories out there besides solar flares. There is an economic crash, alien contact, solar flares from the sun, and asteroid and the Mayan Calander just to name a few and don't forget that pesky 3rd anticrist thats also looming around here. Oh and I forgot the polar shift, the global warming and cooling, and the zombies and the 3rd world war and a world wide plague.

Hang on to your bug out bags folks and get ready for the ride.

And the possibility of nothing happening is always a good theory also.

So take your pick and hope nothing happens.

If it's just no cell service and lights out than I would hope that the govnt. has somthing in place for the rest us. Remember there are alot of theories out there besides solar flares. There is an economic crash, alien contact, solar flares from the sun, and asteroid and the Mayan Calander just to name a few and don't forget that pesky 3rd anticrist thats also looming around here. Oh and I forgot the polar shift, the global warming and cooling, and the zombies and the 3rd world war and a world wide plague.

Hang on to your bug out bags folks and get ready for the ride.

And the possibility of nothing happening is always a good theory also.

So take your pick and hope nothing happens.

You forgot;

Walking in front of a bus...

Driving youre car into a tree

Getting mugged and shot

Having a heart attack

There are so many ways for you to buy the farm, shuffle off this mortal coil etc.. WTF do you create imaginary crap for? There are enough things to worry about in the real world.

Edited by jules99