Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama as Manchurian Candidate?

Babe Ruth

Just for the record folks, though I introduced the subject, I have been and still mostly am, NEUTRAL on the "birther issue".

I've had my questions, reading different stories. Saw Orly

Taitz once on TV somewhere. Once the certificate was offered, I just assumed what I was supposed to, that Obama was legit.

My point all along has been, "so what if he is illegitimate, what is your proposal to rectify the situation? Install McCain & Palin?"

But now that it has made it into a Georgia court changes the game.

In the end a very corrupt judiciary will render the case null & void for some "national security" reason.

JGirl

My apologies on not providing a link. As Boo suggests, I live in the Digital Dark Ages. :unsure2: Which is to say that my computer skills are certainly lacking.

I read the story about the court proceeding written by a fellow who had attended as a journalist. Very good and detailed report as to what evidence was presented by the plaintiffs.

Well....considering I lived in Georgia and saw some of the most clever and refined examples of racism the mind could ever hope to witness..all I can say is...consider the source...if you think the KKK is dead and people are moving to harmony...well...you haven't lived in the south very much....I have lived in 2 southern states....Georgia and Arkansas...hell in Arkansas, the town I lived in was still divided by a set of railroad tracks...all the whites lives in one part of town...and all the "others" lived on the other side of the tracks...unless they were really-really wealthy...then they were given clemency and allowed to live "in the good parts".

You think I am kidding?...that is not a lie or an exaggeration...it is a fact.

I am sorry if I get upset and depressed at this issue...I had thought we had overcome this....well I guess I hoped we had. Of my best friends...most are foreign...sure, I have some good-ole-boy rednecks that I grew up with that I still get with and see how much brain damage we can do...but since I move around a lot for work...I have friends from the Ukraine, Puerto Rico, Jamaica, Cuba...to mention a few. I don't judge people on where they are from or what color their skin is...I judge them o their skill and what is inside them....****g shoot me if that is wrong...and if the world is removing these things from being important....i'll gladly take that bullet...

Edited by Damrod

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Little Fish

• oly

• Babe Ruth

• Corp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JGirl

My apologies on not providing a link. As Boo suggests, I live in the Digital Dark Ages. :unsure2: Which is to say that my computer skills are certainly lacking.

I read the story about the court proceeding written by a fellow who had attended as a journalist. Very good and detailed report as to what evidence was presented by the plaintiffs.

no disrespect, but if you're going to start a thread topic it should have some sort of justification in the form of links or other information to back up any claims you are suggesting, whether you subscribe to the claim or not.

otherwise it ends up being just a gossip column.

Interesting psychological phenomenon this apparent need to "debunk" in a conspiracy forum, like there are no conspiracies. Are they really academic/scientific types? Is this indoctrination to the state/establishment some way the cause of this need to refute every "abhorrent slander" of our dear leaders?

Its not a psychologial phenomenon.

I like to call it educating those who don't know any better or lack common sense. :yes:

This "conspiracy" is just about as comical and ridiculous as the rainbow sprinkler conspiracy.

I'm shocked that anyone at all takes it seriously.

Thanks for this. It was hilarious.

Its not a psychologial phenomenon.

I like to call it educating those who don't know any better or lack common sense. :yes:

& that conceit is a symptom of the phenomenon?

& that conceit is a symptom of the phenomenon?

Im'm sorry, based on your comment earlier, you seem to think that just because this is a Conspiracy Forum that any and all Conspiracy topics posted here is a statement of fact.

I'm not being conceited I am just stating my opinion on the matter.

You are free to post your beleifs, I am free to post my objection to your beleifs if I think it has no merit.

Take it as you will.

Im'm sorry, based on your comment earlier, you seem to think that just because this is a Conspiracy Forum that any and all Conspiracy topics posted here is a statement of fact.

I'm not being conceited I am just stating my opinion on the matter.

You are free to post your beleifs, I am free to post my objection to your beleifs if I think it has no merit.

Take it as you will.

Since this is a conspiracy forum I find it interesting how many seem opposed to ct's being discussed. Of course not every ct is true.

Your opinion being that people who disagree with you should be (re)educated, &/or lack common sense? I'd say that was conceit. It's not just you though, hence my conjecture about the psychological phenomenon. I thought it'd make a change from usual paid troll theory.

Your opinion being that people who disagree with you should be (re)educated, &/or lack common sense? I'd say that was conceit. It's not just you though, hence my conjecture about the psychological phenomenon. I thought it'd make a change from usual paid troll theory.

Well I apologize, that was not my intention.

Since this is a conspiracy forum I find it interesting how many seem opposed to ct's being discussed. Of course not every ct is true.

Of course not every CT is true. If Conspiracy theorists did not have skeptics to debate with, then there wouldnt be a need for a discussion board. Right?

Watch the republican debates...they are so disrespectful...they don't refer to the POTUS as "President Obama"...they say Barack Obama or just Obama...and that is disrespectful...period...regardless of your political sides. I don't like a lot...or most...of what has and has not been accomplished by this President...but disrespect is uncalled for and those participating in it should be ashamed of themselves.

most of the press, talking heads and democrats refer to him as "obama", are they all racists? fact is, obama packaged himself as obama, no tie, no jacket, sleeves rolled up, just a regular informal guy, i think you're seeing to much into it.

anyone have any comments on post#10, or are you all still too "stunned" and "shocked"

If Conspiracy theorists did not have skeptics to debate with, then there wouldnt be a need for a discussion board. Right?
if you look closely enough you'll see that "conspiracy theorists" are not actually conspiracy theorists, they are skeptics, and "skeptics" are not largely skeptical at all, they are generally dogmatic.

Well I apologize, that was not my intention.

Of course not every CT is true. If Conspiracy theorists did not have skeptics to debate with, then there wouldnt be a need for a discussion board. Right?

No need to apologise, thanks though! Isn't that your opinion?

It's good to question things but often there is repetition, ridicule, aggression etc on a lot of these threads which is unfortunate.

Edited by oly

anyone have any comments on post#10, or are you all still too "stunned" and "shocked"

I'll bite.

This is to prove what? That it is possible Obama's had Twins? Triplets?

I see where you are saying it is digitally identical, but if this is the only instance where it looks to be digitally modified, what was the entire point of modifiying that section?

I'll bite.

This is to prove what? That it is possible Obama's had Twins? Triplets?

I see where you are saying it is digitally identical, but if this is the only instance where it looks to be digitally modified, what was the entire point of modifiying that section?

if it proves something it proves that the birth cetificate has been photoshopped, which means thereis strong evidence it is fake, so you should at this point be skeptical of the entire certificate.

I don't follow the logic that this means obama has a twin, that is a possibilty of course, but not the only one.

so are you saying I have to prove what the reason was for editing the twin box in order to show the twin box was edited? I would have thought showing the twin box to be edited is enough to show the twin box was edited, sorry for the sarcasm but i think you missed the point - it looks fake.

so are you saying I have to prove what the reason was for editing the twin box in order to show the twin box was edited? I would have thought showing the twin box to be edited is enough to show the twin box was edited, sorry for the sarcasm but i think you missed the point - it looks fake.

Are there any other instances in the birth certificate that shows editing? Thats the point im trying to get to.

Also, I do not see any reasonable explanation on why that particular section would need to be edited to begin with.

Perhaps coincidental? I beleive the only way to tell is to look through the entire birth certificate to find other instances of digital duplication.

Are there any other instances in the birth certificate that shows editing? Thats the point im trying to get to.

Also, I do not see any reasonable explanation on why that particular section would need to be edited to begin with.

Perhaps coincidental? I beleive the only way to tell is to look through the entire birth certificate to find other instances of digital duplication.

oh yes there are loads, I just wanted you to acknowledge post 10 as good evidence. do you know about kerning? it is when a computer moves letters closer together to make it less "typwritery", the software will do this for a particular font depending on what letter follows, so basically a typewriter will not know what letter you are about to follow up with, nor will have a memory of what letter you pressed immediately before, that is why kerning is impossible on a typewriter, agreed? you can tell kerning when 2 adjacent letters overlap in vertical space.

so why is there kerning on the birth certificate?

050411kern1.jpg

only one conclusion - it was produced on a pc.

I don't accept the antialiasing as coincidental, its just not possible to throw a hundred consecutive sixes on a dice.

Edited by Little Fish

It appears that Obama's qualification to be President is invalid and that he should not have been a candidate. Further, it appears the birth certificate the White House offered is counterfeit.

Some speculate that higher-ups in the party structure knew this before the election.

So heard a Georgia court recently, and the attorney for Obama did not show up for the scheduled court appearance.

Conspiracy, or not?

I don't care about his qualifications. What I care about is that he is as or more atrocious than Bush The Stupider.

Gods, what has this country come to???????

Who will watch the watchers? I sure as hades am!!!!

look at the "Kap" picture.

why is there no bleed through around the edges of the letters, they are perfect black squares. this can only be done on a computer (with antialiasing turned off). it cannot be done on a colour scan of a paper certificate. if you don;t know what bleed through looks like, zoom into the number "1" in the top right corner of the birth certificate on the whitehouse website and look at the pixels surrounding the number.

the unexeplained mystery here is why is it not obvious to everyone?

found this article interesting.

http://www.decodedscience.com/birth-certificate-debate-caused-by-ocr-software-and-digital-optimization/1939

Other Effects of OCR and Optimization Software

The use of OCR software and image optimization have a number of other effects on documents. Each of these issues, which can result from OCR or optimization processing, may have led to the appearance of tampering and manipulation, and accusations of forgery.

Pixel size: In any scanned image, pixels are all the same size. Pixels in the President’s birth certificate, however, are not. The pixels around the optimized text are a much smaller size than the background pixels.

Color Variations May be Due to OCR

Color variations: There are variations in the colors of the text, ranging from a very dark black to gray and even green. This is not a normal result for a document that is simply scanned as an image – a simple scan would be true to the original.

Noise: In any scanned document, there are small dots called “noise” scattered throughout the document, particularly in areas of high-contrast. In President Obama’s birth certificate, noise around the letters is inconsistent.

Aliasing: The term “aliasing” refers to the smoothness of an edge. An aliased image is choppy, while an anti-aliased image is artificially smoothed by the computer to produce a more pleasing line. President Obama’s long-form birth certificate contains both aliased and anti-aliased images.

Pixel-by-Pixel Twins: During the process of scanning, translation and optimization, the software searches for ways to create a document with the best possible appearance with the least required resources. One method of reducing effort is to duplicate similar characters from the first character identified, rather than re-forming each subsequent character from scratch. This results in a document, such as this one, with bits that are identical on a pixel-by-pixel basis.

Damrod

You're right on that racism angle. IMO racism is closely related to xenophobia. I'm Irish white and went to school in Alabama, so I know what you mean.

I have no objection at all to a black man being the President. I kinda wish it was Van Jones instead of Barack Obama. Or better yet, Denzel Washington. :rolleyes:

But if those computer guys are correct, and the proffered document IS somehow counterfeit, then.....

But if those computer guys are correct, and the proffered document IS somehow counterfeit, then.....

...then you are a RACIST!

:)

Damrod

I agree with you on the racism angle, that there are certain white people who have an irrational objection to a black man in the White House, pardon the pun.

I think racism and xenophobia are related somehow.

I'm white Irish, and I went to college in Alabama, so I know how it works.

I would love a black man in the White House, but I think that based upon Obama's record in office, I would prefer Van Jones or Denzel Washington instead.

Sorry for the double post....

yeah, it starts with IF OCR was used.

why would they use ocr? that's only going to scan the characters, not sure that makes sense.

how does that explain post 10?