Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What does my childs name want to be?

druan

087.jpg018.jpg

I hate to derail the thread but I also dont want to clutter the forum and I wont take up much space.

My beautiul partner Mekaela and myself are expecting our third child on the 24th of Feb.

We have two girls, Evie 6 and Eliza soon to be 2. My name is Druan Harley 25/10/84.

Does anyone have any idea what baby wants his name to be? We have been calling him Pippin in Utero

Edited by druan

Does anyone have any idea what baby wants his name to be? We have been calling him Pippin in Utero

He told me he wants to be named Dren. Yes, either Dren or Bimfkin.

Maybe Itchy?

Duke Nukem... ah, yes; that is the name that he is telepathically communicating to me from the womb... Duke Nukem.

Thankyou all for delving deep into the minds eye and sharing your Psychic abilities with me.

Speacial thanks goes to the one user who really hit the nail on th head. You know who you are, Trinthakias

Sven or Sebastian

• 7 months later...

Edwin has been in our world for seven months now. Looks very much like ELiza but not as plump as she was. We've just moved and into an older house which is why I'm visiting the site. Though this story is for a different forum

• Like 1

I think he would want his forenames to be: 'Firefly Galactica Hendrix Experience'

;)

Edited by Atlantia

Weird thing is.

my nearly 3 year old son just finished watching 'Come outside' on youtube, which is his favourite kids program about a dog called Pippin, I then read your thread about 'Pippin' and commented to my mrs about you calling your son 'Pippin', not two minutes later, on the radio some woman talking said "his name's Pippin" and my little lad went 'yeah Pippin'.

LOL, random coincidence is weird! Talk about a glitch in the Matrix!

• Like 1