Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do aliens ask - Are we alone?

Beckys_Mom

We know that so many humans will make claims about seeing UFO's and aliens

I cannot help but wonder IF.. There are other aliens on other planets, who are watching the skies, wondering if they too are about to get invaded?

Do they sit on some sort of internet talking to each other saying things like...

I wonder if we get invaded, will there be war or peace?

Is our government covering up other aliens that crash landed?

Are we alone in the universe ?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• lost_shaman

• DONTEATUS

• quillius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We know that so many humans will make claims about seeing UFO's and aliens

I cannot help but wonder IF.. There are other aliens on other planets, who are watching the skies, wondering if they too are about to get invaded?

Do they sit on some sort of internet talking to each other saying things like...

I wonder if we get invaded, will there be war or peace?

Is our government covering up other aliens that crash landed?

Are we alone in the universe ?

Could be BM. Good thought. I do not believe "they" have been here on earth. I do however feel there has to be some life out there. You are right. They might be more like us than you think and have the same questions, who knows.

Sorry BM, I cannot help myself.

A flying saucer landed at a gas station on a lonely country road. The two space aliens inside seemed completely unconcerned about detection; in fact, the letters "UFO" were emblazoned in big, bold letters on one side of their shiny craft. As the station owner stood and gawked in silence, paralyzed with shock, his young blonde attendant nonchalantly filled up the tank and waved to the two aliens as they took off.

"Do you realize what just happened?" the station owner finally uttered.

"Yeah," said the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Didn't you see the space aliens in that vehicle?!"

"Yeah," repeated the blonde attendant. "So?"

"Didn't you see the letters 'UFO' on the side of that vehicle?!"

"Don't you know what 'UFO' means?!"

The blonde attendant rolled his eyes. "Good grief, boss! I've been

working here for six years. Of course I know what 'UFO' means

'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

Edited by Robbie333

A flying saucer landed at a gas station on a lonely country road. The two space aliens inside seemed completely unconcerned about detection; in fact, the letters "UFO" were emblazoned in big, bold letters on one side of their shiny craft. As the station owner stood and gawked in silence, paralyzed with shock, his young blonde attendant nonchalantly filled up the tank and waved to the two aliens as they took off.

'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

laugh.gif Ok that was funny

Considering that we don't, for example, how long it takes advanced intelligence to evolve and based on the fact that we have not yet meet any alien species (that we know of), but we do know how long most stars last, what types of planets are best suited to life, etc., then I believe it is reasonable to assume that there are indeed other planet bound species that sit around and question the nature of otherworldly life. It would be an awfully big waste of space if there weren't other life, intelligent or not.

Considering the 100 billion plus galaxies with 100 billion plus stars each along with the 13.7 billion years our universe has been around and add to that the rate at which we are finding planets....I think we may just have an answer to your question in our lifetimes.

Now thats just dope ! I cant wait ,I`ll bee Looking for the Mother ship any day now ! :wacko:

In our solar system? Absolutely. In the UNIVERSE? Absolutely not. We are ignorant to think as such. I believe that we have, indeed, been visited in the past (and are currently being visited) by extraterrestrial entities. Just my belief. :P

Edited by Alienated Being

Cute thread, if not entirely pointless.. Assuming 'they' are of equal development (technologically), I suppose they would wonder?

Could be BM. Good thought. I do not believe "they" have been here on earth. I do however feel there has to be some life out there. You are right. They might be more like us than you think and have the same questions, who knows.

Sorry BM, I cannot help myself.

'Unleaded Fuel Only.'"

:w00t:

Cute thread, if not entirely pointless.. Assuming 'they' are of equal development (technologically), I suppose they would wonder?

A lot of threads here are like a broken pencil (pointless) but interesting all the same . It gets the mind thinking if nothing else, and at my age I need that. It;s a hard life being retired and living in a tropical country with gorgeous food and weather, a swimming pool to sit and have BBQ's next to,,,,and also cool off in,,,,,nice girls,,,,hmmmm..i digress a little... sorry, where was I,,,,oh yes,....

IMO I reckon there probably is life out there somewhere thinking exactly the same thing as us. Are we alone? :)

I personally do not really class it as assuming.. I call it creating thoughts and asking questions like what if? Asking questions and wondering about things is hardly throwing out assumptions .....If you have better ideas that are more inventive, oh by all means please share !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

So the horses should stay away from old aliens?

So the horses should stay away from old aliens?

The horses are safe, It's the cows that need to be worried :)

The horses are safe, It's the cows that need to be worried :)

Cattle should have plenty to worry about regardless of any "Aliens". :blush: <flips the Steaks>

Edited by lost_shaman

Cattle should have plenty to worry about regardless of any "Aliens". :blush: <flips the Steaks>

unmmmmmmmmmmm.............steak...steak........

I personally do not really class it as assuming.. I call it creating thoughts and asking questions like what if? Asking questions and wondering about things is hardly throwing out assumptions .....If you have better ideas that are more inventive, oh by all means please share !!

Well there do have to be some assumptions made do discuss what we are discussing here (not saying there is anything wrong with that, either). No need to take it personally. :)

More inventive idea hmm... How about do 'they', like us, have a desire to know? Is what many call the "god gene" a part of their brains as well? I think the desire many of us have for a real ET presence is the same as the natural desire we humans have for a higher power, or god.

Edited by Legaia

if aliens do exist and i think they do and if they are watching us im not suprised that they have not mad contact we kill ourself how would we cope with aliens

Well there do have to be some assumptions made do discuss what we are discussing here (not saying there is anything wrong with that, either). No need to take it personally. :)

I have no reason to take it personally lol.. I am just saying, that we will always ask ourselves questions and hold many thoughts.. but thy are not assumptions .. All they happen to be are just thoughts and questions that we humans will do all the time....

Assumptions are making statements about something or someone, that may not be true... I am not doing this, I am asking a few questions wondering what IF ? So you see, they are not the same... Well at least not in my own opinion...

How about do 'they', like us, have a desire to know? Is what many call the "god gene" a part of their brains as well?

LOL @ god gene . Animals get curious too, they just do not speak out and tell us, but we can tell..... Anyhoo.. Who knows, al I asked was a few questions.... I do not know if they are even out there... But if they are, what minds would they have, If they have any free thoughts, then would they ask these questions? Many questions .. No real assumptions .tongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I have no reason to take it personally lol.. I am just saying, that we will always ask ourselves questions and hold many thoughts.. but thy are not assumptions .. All they happen to be are just thoughts and questions that we humans will do all the time....

Assumptions are making statements about something or someone, that may not be true... I am not doing this, I am asking a few questions wondering what IF ? So you see, they are not the same... Well at least not in my own opinion...

LOL @ god gene . Animals get curious too, they just do not speak out and tell us, but we can tell..... Anyhoo.. Who knows, al I asked was a few questions.... I do not know if they are even out there... But if they are, what minds would they have, If they have any free thoughts, then would they ask these questions? Many questions .. No real assumptions .tongue.gif

I know what you mean, let's not get into a definition debate :P.. I just meant in order to answer the posed question, we have to answer the first "If", which is if they are out there. So assuming they are out there, I would say it depends on how they view the universe and/or if they have a desire to know and/or if they are naturally wired to wonder about a higher power, as we are.. Because I believe that plays a part in the desire we share in meeting intelligent ET. Lots of Ifs! :)

Edit : Animals get curious and we can tell? Just wondering if you are ehm.. assuming that.. or if there's any evidence of that.

Edited by Legaia

I would be happy to meet even unintelligent E.T`s then we might had a chance of talking to them ?

Otherwise they are justgoingtoeatsus!

justDONTEATUS

p.s. good to see you postin again Beckys_Mom

Edit : Animals get curious and we can tell?

Have you ever heard of what curiosity did to the cat? w00t.gif

Cats are very curious creatures... Place a box in front of them.. In no time they are over to investigative, and sniff around it to see what it is... Many animals are, that is what they use their senses for along side other uses ..

I would be happy to meet even unintelligent E.T`s then we might had a chance of talking to them ?

Otherwise they are justgoingtoeatsus!

justDONTEATUS

p.s. good to see you postin again Beckys_Mom

That's Hollywood movies for you, making people think that they might eat us lol or kill us in some way... tongue.gif

I dunno how they would interact with us... Do they use voices? Or do they use another form of communication? I have no idea.. Allthough, it would be interesting to find out...wouldn't it?

Edit : Animals get curious and we can tell? Just wondering if you are ehm.. assuming that.. or if there's any evidence of that.

I'd offer to have you spend some time with my dogs. Everything I bring into the house has to be checked out by them. Recently, my daughter left her purse open and within their reach...by the time she noticed the contents were strewn all over the floor. And no, there was nothing edible in there, my dogs were simply curious as to what was in the bag.