Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Nostradamus Quatrain Interpretation

THE INTERPRETER

This prophecy will be believed on upon its' fulfillment when it will be obvious Nostradamus and the Bible were of God.

Which quatrain is next in line to be fulfilled? What, exactly, do the quatrains say will happen next and when?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• THE INTERPRETER

• Englishgent

• Paracelse

• Paul Rubino

Englishgent,

It can be done yet it is up to you to look into these things. You can look at the prophecy of Ezekiel in which God foretold the birth of the nation Israel to the year, month and day.

But you will not believe because it was not given to you, perhaps at another time.

You deny you know the Mayan people then you claim to know me? Who is a demon but that one who serves Satan? Who can defend a people who does not know them?

This prophecy and interpretation is sealed.

Please explain how Ezekiel foretold the birth of Israel to the exact year, month and day as I dont recall reading this in Ezekiel. (yes, I have actually read the bible)

And all this crap about not being able to see anything because ''it was not given to you'' is just your way of refusing to give an answer.

I do not know the Mayans. I disagreed on your point about them. That does not mean I know them. I know you because I am conversing with you, albeit via the internet.

You also say ''who can defend a people who does not know them?''

Lets put this another way. Who can put down a people who does not know them?'' Remind you of anyone?

Please explain how Ezekiel foretold the birth of Israel to the exact year, month and day as I dont recall reading this in Ezekiel. (yes, I have actually read the bible)

And all this crap about not being able to see anything because ''it was not given to you'' is just your way of refusing to give an answer.

I do not know the Mayans. I disagreed on your point about them. That does not mean I know them. I know you because I am conversing with you, albeit via the internet.

You also say ''who can defend a people who does not know them?''

Lets put this another way. Who can put down a people who does not know them?'' Remind you of anyone?

Englishgent,

You can explain it yourself, just look it up as you are intelligent and well able to do that. You have all of the information available to you at your fingertips like no time in the history

of modern man before.

The only one who puts a people down and is justified is God, which gave them over to their own insanity. This is why they left no remnant and seem to have disappeared

completely for they were devoured by the Giants of Old that served Baal.

Only through the Spirit can you know someone, not mere words on a message board.

Englishgent,

You can explain it yourself, just look it up as you are intelligent and well able to do that. You have all of the information available to you at your fingertips like no time in the history

of modern man before.

The only one who puts a people down and is justified is God, which gave them over to their own insanity. This is why they left no remnant and seem to have disappeared

completely for they were devoured by the Giants of Old that served Baal.

Only through the Spirit can you know someone, not mere words on a message board.

Yes, You certainly hit the nail on the head there :)....God apparently had a habit of putting people down according to the bible. (And I mean 'put down' as per a sick animal.)

Which quatrain is next in line to be fulfilled? What, exactly, do the quatrains say will happen next and when?

Paul Rubino,

This will be given in time. The prophecy and the interpretation of the prophecy comes as the Spirit utters but know that every one who seeks Truth will have this information even in the palm of their hands which was not possible in any generation before (Ipad,smartphone).

Paul Rubino,

This will be given in time. The prophecy and the interpretation of the prophecy comes as the Spirit utters but know that every one who seeks Truth will have this information even in the palm of their hands which was not possible in any generation before (Ipad,smartphone).

In other words, you dont know :)

Paul Rubino,

Doesn't the inability to decipher Nostradamus' quatrains before the "predicted" event occurs sort of defeat the idea that it is a prediction? What is the point of these quatrains if they're not true predictions? :blush:

Doesn't the inability to decipher Nostradamus' quatrains before the "predicted" event occurs sort of defeat the idea that it is a prediction? What is the point of these quatrains if they're not true predictions? :blush:

Paul Rubino,

The purpose of these Quatrains is to direct the soul to the higher plain of thinking in which the prediction is no longer a matter of right or wrong, but simply a doorway to understanding time itself.

Yet the better word is 'prophecy' and not prediction, one speaks of a declared will by the Divine, the other speaks of a time sensitive possibility based on calculated algorithms.

The path to the True light is in many forms yet of the same essence, that is Christ.

Seek the True light and you will be given the keys to this mystery of God.

In every generation since the prophecies were written people have applied the prophecies of Nostradamus to show that it predicted something in their era. The question I have is if one of the prophecies applies equally to something that happened 150 years ago and today which event would be the one Nostradamus predicted?

Paul Rubino,

The purpose of these Quatrains is to direct the soul to the higher plain of thinking in which the prediction is no longer a matter of right or wrong, but simply a doorway to understanding time itself.

Yet the better word is 'prophecy' and not prediction, one speaks of a declared will by the Divine, the other speaks of a time sensitive possibility based on calculated algorithms.

The path to the True light is in many forms yet of the same essence, that is Christ.

Seek the True light and you will be given the keys to this mystery of God.

That all sounds good, except anybody can write so many vague "prophecies" that some of them are eventually interpreted (after the fact) to be correct.

This is where time is on the side of people like Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce ... the more time that passes, the more likely something in their volumes of writings can be interpreted as coming true. I can write down 5 vague predictions right now and, eventually, (maybe hundreds of years from now) something i wrote will appear to come true.

It's all meaningless if you can't interpret these prohpecies/predictions in advance of them coming true.

The writings of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce are worthless and offer nothing.

In every generation since the prophecies were written people have applied the prophecies of Nostradamus to show that it predicted something in their era. The question I have is if one of the prophecies applies equally to something that happened 150 years ago and today which event would be the one Nostradamus predicted?

That's a great question. But hasn't that been a problem with all prophecies? They're so vague that they seem to apply to several situations or interpretations.

My problem with these "prophecies" is, nobody can interpret them in advance of the actual prediction.

That all sounds good, except anybody can write so many vague "prophecies" that some of them are eventually interpreted (after the fact) to be correct.

This is where time is on the side of people like Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce ... the more time that passes, the more likely something in their volumes of writings can be interpreted as coming true. I can write down 5 vague predictions right now and, eventually, (maybe hundreds of years from now) something i wrote will appear to come true.

It's all meaningless if you can't interpret these prohpecies/predictions in advance of them coming true.

The writings of Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce are worthless and offer nothing.

Paul Rubino,

That is common reasoning and it is clear you are a seeker of Truth.

Concerning the interpretation of these things in advance, that has already been done. As for the time, there is less time left in this age than most realize which is why the theoretical example you have written is not likely. There are also certain details listed in them that defy chance as well.

Sensible Logic,

You have hit on the mystery of time. If you understand this mystery of God then you will understand the prophecy for that which has been is that which shall be and there is no new thing under the sun.

Real Prophecy covers the past, present and future.

Concerning the interpretation of these things in advance, that has already been done.

There are also certain details listed in them that defy chance as well.

I'd love to see examples of both.

Are you suggesting that the Mayans left no remnant and disappeared? There are millions of people in north/central America known as Mayans today - they are from many past cultures but some of the people are likely descended from the original "Mayans" The civilization ended, but so did the civilization of Rome. The people did not all die or abandon their culture completely, but they were likely dispersed due to overuse of the land or one of many other possible factors.

The wealth of information we have access to includes both correct and incorrect information. The internet is a wealth of human OPINION, not of fact. You can find websites that say chocolate is good for you and websites that say it is bad for you. You can find websites that say using computers makes you smarter and using computers make you dumber.

In fact, you can find websites with entirely different interperetations of Nostradomus' quatrains, and websites that say his "predictions" are too vague to understand.

Also, the wealth of information at our fingertips is likely making us less intelligent. The easier the access to information is, the less we feel we need to remember, so the more we rely on that technology. Before books were easily accessable, people had to memorize the information - books the size of the bible were memorized by people and passed down through families by storytelling and songs. As soon as writing came about, we no longer had to hold all that information in our heads and today it seems like an impossible task... memorizing a book the size of the bible!

Our "amazing" access to technology and information has as much potential to do harm as good, and because humans seem to err on the side of laziness, it's more likely to do harm.

Then it is not a prediction and calling it prophecy only makes sense because everyone defines "prophecy" differently. To me prophecy and prediction are the same thing except that prophecy is divinely inspired.

At best, the quatrains are musings and postulations without obvious foundations.

You have hit on the mystery of time. If you understand this mystery of God then you will understand the prophecy for that which has been is that which shall be and there is no new thing under the sun.

Real Prophecy covers the past, present and future.

I agree that time moves in cycles, but that does not support Nostradamus' "predictions". He was criticized by other well known astrologers at the time for errors in his horoscopes. He went on to create the "predictions" by using a combination of astrology and already existing prophecy from biblical and other sources.

The man was just trying to make a living, it's not likely it was any more or any less than that.

All that aside, even if Nostradamus' predictions were accurate, why should we assume that your interperetation of them is correct? I am of the belief that each person should interperet these things for themselves, otherwise they risk being mislead by those false prophets we were warned about.

1.You hit the nail on the head with your opening sentence.

2.How has time already revealed that this prohpecy will be fulfilled? Facts please?

3.No specific date?

At leaat the Mayans said (according to some), Dec 21st 2012. Maybe they knew more than Nostradamus.

4.People have been predicting the end of the world for years. What makes you think it will end in 30 years time?

5.If I listened to every end of the world prediction that came along I would probably end up in a mental institution. The simple fact of the matter is, all these predictions have come and gone and guess what. We are still here. :)

I think the world will end for each of us when we die. Most of these predictions have been proven wrong in the past. For example, the rapture did not happen as was predicted so it was 'preempted' so to speak for another day. That too was a dud. I for one am tired of the fearmongering. IF there is a higher being who judges us after we die he will not be judging how often I went to church of anykind, or donated money etc. He/she will be judging my soul and how I lived and treated others. Even the Mayan elders disagree with many of the prophecies

Edited by minera

Rod = rood/cross

Byzantium = Alexander the Great, Constantinople, St. George, Ashkelon, Eastern Orthodoxy

Black Sea/Tartary = Space and Nothingness

Gaul = Gall, or mettle

This could not fall further from heralding the coming of the Antichrist. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Phonetics weigh heavily with burnouts like Nostradamus. And next time, before you start spouting off your fire and brimstone like the ignorant nitwit you clearly are; you might just try learning a godamn thing or two about the specifics before delving into baseless abstractions.

Take care.

Are you suggesting that the Mayans left no remnant and disappeared? There are millions of people in north/central America known as Mayans today - they are from many past cultures but some of the people are likely descended from the original "Mayans" The civilization ended, but so did the civilization of Rome. The people did not all die or abandon their culture completely, but they were likely dispersed due to overuse of the land or one of many other possible factors.

The wealth of information we have access to includes both correct and incorrect information. The internet is a wealth of human OPINION, not of fact. You can find websites that say chocolate is good for you and websites that say it is bad for you. You can find websites that say using computers makes you smarter and using computers make you dumber.

In fact, you can find websites with entirely different interperetations of Nostradomus' quatrains, and websites that say his "predictions" are too vague to understand.

Also, the wealth of information at our fingertips is likely making us less intelligent. The easier the access to information is, the less we feel we need to remember, so the more we rely on that technology. Before books were easily accessable, people had to memorize the information - books the size of the bible were memorized by people and passed down through families by storytelling and songs. As soon as writing came about, we no longer had to hold all that information in our heads and today it seems like an impossible task... memorizing a book the size of the bible!

Our "amazing" access to technology and information has as much potential to do harm as good, and because humans seem to err on the side of laziness, it's more likely to do harm.

Then it is not a prediction and calling it prophecy only makes sense because everyone defines "prophecy" differently. To me prophecy and prediction are the same thing except that prophecy is divinely inspired.

At best, the quatrains are musings and postulations without obvious foundations.

I agree that time moves in cycles, but that does not support Nostradamus' "predictions". He was criticized by other well known astrologers at the time for errors in his horoscopes. He went on to create the "predictions" by using a combination of astrology and already existing prophecy from biblical and other sources.

The man was just trying to make a living, it's not likely it was any more or any less than that.

All that aside, even if Nostradamus' predictions were accurate, why should we assume that your interperetation of them is correct? I am of the belief that each person should interperet these things for themselves, otherwise they risk being mislead by those false prophets we were warned about.

Karmakazi,

It is only given to those of the Light to know whether this is correct and you have already stated your belief we the individual are to interpret these things. If you are a seeker of the True light then you will not be mislead at all.

Deception is for the unjust and Fleshly.

I think the world will end for each of us when we die. Most of these predictions have been proven wrong in the past. For example, the rapture did not happen as was predicted so it was 'preempted' so to speak for another day. That too was a dud. I for one am tired of the fearmongering. IF there is a higher being who judges us after we die he will not be judging how often I went to church of anykind, or donated money etc. He/she will be judging my soul and how I lived and treated others. Even the Mayan elders disagree with many of the prophecies

Minera,

You know there is a higher being, fear only brings you more confusion and not clarity.

Wake up to reality and you will know him as he is.

I'd love to see examples of both.

Paul Rubino,

If that were so, you would already see these examples, for those who seek Truth find it.

• 10 months later...