Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The human hourglass: model has 20-inch waist

Still Waters

A model with a waist of just 20 inches has insisted she eats three square meals a day, including fatty foods such as crisps, pizza and kebas.

30-year-old Ioana Spangenberg measures in at 5ft 6 inches tall, weighing six stone.

The model told The Sun: 'No one seems to believe it, but every day i eat three big meals and I snack on chocolate and crisps all the time.I just have a small stomach. It's a bit like a gastric band, if I eat too much I feel sick'.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• MissMelsWell

• Robbie333

• and-then

Top Posters In This Topic

That cannot be her natural figure... I'm going to guess that she's been corsetting for years which has changed her figure by lifting her ribs up and pressing her hip and pelvic bones down. It's got to be a corsett body modification. No one is built like that naturally. She looks totally weird and she's shaped exactly like other women who have extreme corsett fetishes. Whatever.

Isn't one's waist (in females) only supposed to be like 10 inches smaller than one's bust and hips? :unsure2: Anyway, she looks skeleton thin IMO, can't be at a very healthy weight for her height.

That cannot be natural OR healthy.

I call bullflop on it being her natural figure. I agree with MissMels, it looks like she's worn a corset for many, many years. Even her legs are horrificly thin.

That reminds me of skeletal remains draped in cloth, sorry it ain't pretty or healthy looking at all.

Thats corsetting and possibly even rib removal to boot. She looks like a Human Barbie (or for those of us poorer folk)a human Sindy doll!