Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have I cracked the Illuminati code?

7STAR

Other people call them governments.

So?

Love how you randomly throw in medical treatments as if that's meant to add credence to this "illuminati".

It's so typical of conspiracy nut jobs to babble out some scientific illiterate half-truth, such as the LHC creating a black hole that will destroy the earth, or NASA creating chemtails.

Well its relevant. If our government would protect a drug company after it was found they intentionally destroyed over 100,000 lives, then there is little to no limit in the level of evil they would be willing to commit. That's important to understand. Especially when considering how people cant find a way to believe in things like chem trails cause they think there is no way anyone, let alone our elected officials, could do something so evil.

BTW Bayer intentionally giving people in Europe AIDS isn't "some scientific illiterate half-truth". Its a undisputed fact. Then again, its so typical of normalcy bias sheep to completely ignore what was actually said, then go on a rant about things not even said. Or in my case even believed at all. Black hole?? WTH are you talking about?

...people cant find a way to believe in things like chem trails cause they think there is no way anyone, let alone our elected officials, could do something so evil...

No. People can't find a way to believe in chem trails because the little amount of evidence presented can easily be debunked, and the process proposed for using chemtrails to poison people just doesn't work.

So?

So Globalism therefore the Illuminati is a weak argument. Unless you're suggesting every government on earth should remain isolated, you're going to get some degree of globalism.

Well its relevant. If our government would protect a drug company after it was found they intentionally destroyed over 100,000 lives, then there is little to no limit in the level of evil they would be willing to commit. That's important to understand. Especially when considering how people cant find a way to believe in things like chem trails cause they think there is no way anyone, let alone our elected officials, could do something so evil.

No, because there is no evidence of "chemtrails" worse the evidence does not support it. By the logic you've presented, everyone is an evil serial killer because they could be, despite there being no evidence of happening.
BTW Bayer intentionally giving people in Europe AIDS isn't "some scientific illiterate half-truth".
Can you support the claim it was intentional?
Then again, its so typical of normalcy bias sheep to completely ignore what was actually said, then go on a rant about things not even said.
For someone making non-sequiturs it's odd you're complaining about others ranting about things not said.
Black hole?? WTH are you talking about?

I'm talking about conspiracy nutters who clutch at straws with scientific illiterate nonsense, an example was LHC creating a black hole to destroy earth or another was NASA making chemtrails. Both are based on half-truths.

Ugh...super-rich, powerful people run the world, and they always have. They have never needed any secret group in order to do so. They just need money. Lots and lots of money. And they're typically born into it.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

The illuminati were a drinking club for men (now the masons) who believed in God and were interested in creating a more moral world. There is no conspiracy. Just a bunch of old drunk men learning the moral lessons present in all the different religions and applying them. The secret knowledge is that learning and applying the moral code (present in all religions) alters what happens in your life because God is at the controls of the universe and then doesn't have a need to correct you.

Ohhh ... I see, so the libertarian revolutionary sub-Masonic society that wanted to break the power of Church and Imperialism were actually God believers just operating for a God who is at the controls of the Universe .

:-*

Ugh...super-rich, powerful people run the world, and they always have. They have never needed any secret group in order to do so. They just need money. Lots and lots of money. And they're typically born into it.

:yes:

And they are the people the actual historical Illuminati wanted to overthrow - the Imperial families .

Modern Illuminati is a smoke screen . Its quite easy to find who is running these adverse global programs . Back in the 70's Weather Underground would target them . ..... Some area in South America gets ****ed over, people displaced, for $$$$$ (or even before it happens, by detecting the first moves towards towards it ) they would find out the companies and organisations responsible and attack them, sometimes even the people responsible for those company's board decisions to act that way. and go after them - in their own safe little idyllic home town.

Bring 'em back I say !

These people and companies are being exposed all the time on the news ! LIke the banks have been recently here.

Secret Illuminati cabal running it all .... bull****! :td: Thats a smoke screen.

• Like 1

So Globalism therefore the Illuminati is a weak argument. Unless you're suggesting every government on earth should remain isolated, you're going to get some degree of globalism.

We are talking about a group who's stated goal is to consolidate world powers in to one government. Globalism isn't a weak argument. Globalism IS the argument. I don't understand how isolationism even came into this conversation. As if that was the only, or even likely alternative.

Can you support the claim it was intentional?

We are talking about a group who's stated goal is to consolidate world powers in to one government. Globalism isn't a weak argument. Globalism IS the argument. I don't understand how isolationism even came into this conversation. As if that was the only, or even likely alternative.

Globalism is a global scale economic and foreign policy. If that's your argument, it's the kind of pathetic nonsense to be expected from you.

How do they know it was infected with AIDS (actually HIV) when no tests existed back then for donated blood?

:yes:

And they are the people the actual historical Illuminati wanted to overthrow - the Imperial families .

Modern Illuminati is a smoke screen . Its quite easy to find who is running these adverse global programs . Back in the 70's Weather Underground would target them . ..... Some area in South America gets ****ed over, people displaced, for $$$$$ (or even before it happens, by detecting the first moves towards towards it ) they would find out the companies and organisations responsible and attack them, sometimes even the people responsible for those company's board decisions to act that way. and go after them - in their own safe little idyllic home town.

Bring 'em back I say !

These people and companies are being exposed all the time on the news ! LIke the banks have been recently here.

Secret Illuminati cabal running it all .... bull****! :td: Thats a smoke screen.

If there was a real Illuminati running things, then Alex Jones wouldn't still be alive. He thrives because he gives people someone else to point at.

Globalism is a global scale economic and foreign policy. If that's your argument, it's the kind of pathetic nonsense to be expected from you.

How do they know it was infected with AIDS (actually HIV) when no tests existed back then for donated blood?

Oh there was plenty of evidence that people were getting it through blood. And there are apparently some smoking gun documents. What this has to do with vaccines and the Illuminati, though...I'm not sure. It seems like he's just linking random improprieties together, and saying SEE! THEY are out to get us.

Edited by ChaosRose

Oh there was plenty of evidence that people were getting it through blood. And there are apparently some smoking gun documents. What this has to do with vaccines and the Illuminati, though...I'm not sure. It seems like he's just linking random improprieties together, and saying SEE! THEY are out to get us.

The claim is they did it on purpose infecting people with HIV. How did they know the donated blood had HIV before hand?

The claim is they did it on purpose infecting people with HIV. How did they know the donated blood had HIV before hand?

In January 1983, the manager of plasma procurement for Bayer's Cutter Biological division acknowledged in a letter that "There is strong evidence to suggest that AIDS is passed on to other people through ... plasma products."[3] In March 1983, the CDC warned that blood products "appear responsible for AIDS among haemophilia patients."[3] By May 1983, a Cutter rival began making a heat-treated concentrate and Francedecided to halt all clotting concentrate imports.[3]

Cutter feared losing customers, so according to an internal memo, Cutter "want[ed] to give the impression that [they were] continuously improving our product without telling them [they expected] soon to also have a heat-treated" concentrate.[3] The process rendered the virus "undetectable" in the product, according to a government study.[3]

By June 1983, a Cutter letter to distributors in France and 20 other countries said that "AIDS has become the center of irrational response in many countries" and that "This is of particular concern to us because of unsubstantiated speculations that this syndrome may be transmitted by certain blood products."[3] France continued using older style, untreated concentrate through August, 1983.[3]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjiwoWXodzMAhWKmh4KHbriAVwQFggoMAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FContaminated_haemophilia_blood_products&usg=AFQjCNH1o7Ixxd-PdOEXZMtuUuOshQniZw&bvm=bv.122129774,d.dmo

So yeah, they knew that it was a contaminated supply because of the announcement by the CDC, and according to their own internal communication, they knew prior to that. They kept telling people in other countries that these were irrational fears, dumped the products on them, and didn't start the heating process for a while. No one notified about it and hemophiliacs contracted HIV from the products. Many successfully sued, but they also died. And no one was ever even investigated at Bayer, let alone prosecuted. So yeah, our government dropped the ball in a huge way, because Bayer is a wealthy and powerful company.

There are some things a company does that should result in them going under, but that doesn't seem to happen here.

Interesting site. But from reading all the posts on this important thread, it seems to me like half of the people here are interested truth seekers and the other half are here for a purpose. To get in the way of the that. Best percentage I have come across so far.

All I can say till I get comfy is that a guy who owns a stock options site that I am a paid member of , correctly pointed out two weeks in advance the stock market flash crash on aug 24th last year. And he essentially points out every significant top and bottom in the market and plays stock options around them.

How does he do it? He intercepts code. Claims the entire world is run by artificial intelligence that signals certain key people around the world of its intent.

Anyways that particular call is the biggest thing I have ever come across. In terms of profitability, but he is about 95%, far better than anyone else I have ever come across, but its pretty wild the stuff he talks about. Certainly entertaining.

I too, was a pretty big doubter, but when a guy can consistently pull rabbits out of a hat, who am I to doubt?

Edited by organicsteroid

I always find it odd when people claim that this secret society has been hidden for so long but still put evidence in Lady gaga videos and such.

• Like 2

Interesting site. But from reading all the posts on this important thread, it seems to me like half of the people here are interested truth seekers and the other half are here for a purpose. To get in the way of the that. Best percentage I have come across so far.

All I can say till I get comfy is that a guy who owns a stock options site that I am a paid member of , correctly pointed out two weeks in advance the stock market flash crash on aug 24th last year. And he essentially points out every significant top and bottom in the market and plays stock options around them.

How does he do it? He intercepts code. Claims the entire world is run by artificial intelligence that signals certain key people around the world of its intent.

Anyways that particular call is the biggest thing I have ever come across. In terms of profitability, but he is about 95%, far better than anyone else I have ever come across, but its pretty wild the stuff he talks about. Certainly entertaining.

I too, was a pretty big doubter, but when a guy can consistently pull rabbits out of a hat, who am I to doubt?

ha, i dont know about AI specifically but i wouldnt be surprised if most of that stuff is intentionally manipulated or manufactured

On 2/4/2012 at 5:16 PM, 7STAR said:

I would like to make it clear I am NOT saying this is absolutely 'the way it is' -- I am well familiar with the criticisms of how 'conspiracy theorists' come to their conclusions. With that in mind I am merely presenting this information to get some outside perspective on it. I hope by the fact I posted this in the Urban Legend forum I am showing how much I am taking this literally. However, and quite obviously, I do think there might be something to it. -- I also am coming to the unnerving possibility that I myself am somehow wrapped up in their agenda. Could I be one of their mind-control victims whose mission is to release this information?? I need answers. please. because I think I have pierced the veil of The Illuminati's end game.

It involves promoting a dance and/or sex ritual (A. Crowley's contribution) that people can use to establish a line of communication with the collective unconscious, where the infamous "clock-work elves" live -- who are, incidentally, IMO, also the 'living creatures' described in the Bible. This ritual involves having sex or dancing in the name of their God "MONITOR" (as in the all-seeing eye / eye in the triangle / (3 + EYE = "3rd EYE"). For reasons that will be made clear shortly I believe MONITOR is the "Beast" described in the book of Revelation. Alleged Illuminati poster-child Lady Gaga, for example, in her music video "Telephone" takes a phone receiver and straps it to her left eye. Thus making reference to 'CALLING MONITOR'. This is significant because if you take the word "MONITOR" and spell it on an old touchtone phone pad you get the number 666:4867. And because MONITOR is associated with the 3rd EYE, people who 'worship' MONITOR will mark themselves on the forehead, either figuratively or literally. Incidentally, the 3rd EYE is associated with the pineal gland and the pineal gland is thought to produce DMT -- the substance used by the Illuminati to communicate with their otherworldly cohorts; the aforementioned "clock-work creatures."

post-125808-0-24601600-1328480078_thumb.

I think your assumptions about the Illuminati are lucid nonsense, and I am also certain that Lady Gaga is far from it.

12 minutes ago, aztek said:

seeing how op stopped posting in 2012, he may have cracked it, and they wacked him.  lol

They are always up to no good, they are into everything bad except **** sandwiches, and that's only because they don't like bread !

Is the "Illuminati" wealthy, money-hungry people?

Sure, there are lot's of them, but they generally do NOT subscribe to a "gang-world" mentality.

They could care less about what they might be called in media. Being individuals they have little to zero alliance with others outside their "profit circle"

"Illuminati" is so old-school. It's now just about individuals. Mostly themselves. 

You know what boils me goat?

people saying the LHC will create a black hole. Get your facts straight people!!

its DRAGONS the LHC will unleash, not a black hole.

• 4 weeks later...

If you were onto something, and communicated your results on the Internet of all places , you'd be dead... Good things it's all malarkey, amiright?

• 4 weeks later...