Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have I cracked the Illuminati code?

7STAR

I would like to make it clear I am NOT saying this is absolutely 'the way it is' -- I am well familiar with the criticisms of how 'conspiracy theorists' come to their conclusions. With that in mind I am merely presenting this information to get some outside perspective on it. I hope by the fact I posted this in the Urban Legend forum I am showing how much I am taking this literally. However, and quite obviously, I do think there might be something to it. -- I also am coming to the unnerving possibility that I myself am somehow wrapped up in their agenda. Could I be one of their mind-control victims whose mission is to release this information?? I need answers. please. because I think I have pierced the veil of The Illuminati's end game.

It involves promoting a dance and/or sex ritual (A. Crowley's contribution) that people can use to establish a line of communication with the collective unconscious, where the infamous "clock-work elves" live -- who are, incidentally, IMO, also the 'living creatures' described in the Bible. This ritual involves having sex or dancing in the name of their God "MONITOR" (as in the all-seeing eye / eye in the triangle / (3 + EYE = "3rd EYE"). For reasons that will be made clear shortly I believe MONITOR is the "Beast" described in the book of Revelation. Alleged Illuminati poster-child Lady Gaga, for example, in her music video "Telephone" takes a phone receiver and straps it to her left eye. Thus making reference to 'CALLING MONITOR'. This is significant because if you take the word "MONITOR" and spell it on an old touchtone phone pad you get the number 666:4867. And because MONITOR is associated with the 3rd EYE, people who 'worship' MONITOR will mark themselves on the forehead, either figuratively or literally. Incidentally, the 3rd EYE is associated with the pineal gland and the pineal gland is thought to produce DMT -- the substance used by the Illuminati to communicate with their otherworldly cohorts; the aforementioned "clock-work creatures."

post-125808-0-24601600-1328480078_thumb.

Edited by 7STAR

Well, since the Illuminati doesn't exist, i'd say no, you didn't. :tu:

:tu:

I would like to make it clear I am NOT saying this is absolutely 'the way it is' -- I am well familiar with the criticisms of how 'conspiracy theorists' come to their conclusions. With that in mind I am merely presenting this information to get some outside perspective on it. I hope by the fact I posted this in the Urban Legend forum I am showing how much I am taking this literally. However, and quite obviously, I do think there might be something to it. -- I also am coming to the unnerving possibility that I myself am somehow wrapped up in their agenda. Could I be one of their mind-control victims whose mission is to release this information?? I need answers. please. because I think I have pierced the veil of The Illuminati's end game.

It involves promoting a dance and/or sex ritual (A. Crowley's contribution) that people can use to establish a line of communication with the collective unconscious, where the infamous "clock-work elves" live -- who are, incidentally, IMO, also the 'living creatures' described in the Bible. This ritual involves having sex or dancing in the name of their God "MONITOR" (as in the all-seeing eye / eye in the triangle / (3 + EYE = "3rd EYE"). For reasons that will be made clear shortly I believe MONITOR is the "Beast" described in the book of Revelation. Alleged Illuminati poster-child Lady Gaga, for example, in her music video "Telephone" takes a phone receiver and straps it to her left eye. Thus making reference to 'CALLING MONITOR'. This is significant because if you take the word "MONITOR" and spell it on an old touchtone phone pad you get the number 666:4867. And because MONITOR is associated with the 3rd EYE, people who 'worship' MONITOR will mark themselves on the forehead, either figuratively or literally. Incidentally, the 3rd EYE is associated with the pineal gland and the pineal gland is thought to produce DMT -- the substance used by the Illuminati to communicate with their otherworldly cohorts; the aforementioned "clock-work creatures."

I fail to see what the conection with an old touchtone phonepad has to do with it. Did they have touchtone phone pads way back then?

I wonder what tune the touchtone pad would make.....maybe ''Old mcDonald had a farm''.....with a monitor here and a monitor there, here a............oh nevermind lol :)

Well, since the Illuminati doesn't exist, i'd say no, you didn't. :tu:

Illuminati did exist at some point and their leader died of old age. I'm not saying there is an illuminati conspiracy I'm saying Adam Weishaupt 'creator of the Bavarian illuminati) live in died in the XVIII & XIXth century

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

• Like 2

I think this belongs in a more appropriate area of the Forum, I'll go ahead and move it there :tu:

i'm gonna say no, you didn't.

but if you did, oh dude you are gonna be rubbed out by some mysterious thug for exposing your find on the internet! :ph34r:

• Like 1

Illuminati did exist at some point and their leader died of old age. I'm not saying there is an illuminati conspiracy I'm saying Adam Weishaupt 'creator of the Bavarian illuminati) live in died in the XVIII & XIXth century

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Well, yeah. I know they used to exist. But, they don't anymore. Atleast not in the way that some people say. :tu:

I fail to see what the conection with an old touchtone phonepad has to do with it. Did they have touchtone phone pads way back then?

Yeah, you have a point. But, now that I think about it, there may be a third option beyond the 'true' or 'false' way of looking at it. So let's say the Illuminati doesn't exist, and the Bible is just another book. But at the same time the coincidences I've stumbled upon aren't meaningless either. What if it was all just part of a hoax created by a bunch of bored socialites getting their kicks off the gullibility and superstition of the me-humes? But now the hoax is becoming indistinguishable from the thing it is pretending to be.

• The Illuminati -- alleged organization used by the AntiChrist -- allegedly uses pop-culture figures to promote its agenda, such as Lady Gaga. If these two allegations are correct then it is significant that the imagery used by Lady Gaga (a telephone 'CALLING MONITOR') is connected to the number 666 (666:4867, the number you would dial if the word MONITOR is spelled on a traditional phone pad). I mean the symbols and the references are there -- Lady Gaga straps a telephone receiver to her eye -- there is a clear semantic correlation between an EYE and a MONITOR -- the Illuminati's fundamental symbol is an eye in a triangle etc. etc.

I know this is just another 'conspiracy theory' but it would explain why there's no record of the Illuminati since Adam W. disbanded it -- it would explain why certain occult symbols used in pop-culture are ubiquitous. what it doesn't explain is how I'm tied in to it all. cause if you examine the second half of 666:4867 -- 4867 --and "intelligently calculate it", you find that 4+8=12 & 6+7=13 -- 12/13; the number that represents Jesus' life; twelve apostles + Jesus = thirteen. Believe it or not, December 13th (12/13) is my birthday. Also, I was born in 1979. 1+2+1+3+1+9+7+9=33. 33 is a number commonly associated with Jesus. I turn 33 this year, 8 days before Mayan calendar ends. And to top it all off, my dad was a carpenter and my mom's name is virginia -- (virgin)ia !!! But I'm certainly not Jesus, for one thing I'm an anarchist and the other. . . I don't think having sex in the name of MONITOR is a bad idea. In fact, if I were to start a religion. . .

btw, i got my name by adding the numbers of my birthday and month 1+2+1+3=7.

Yeah, you have a point. But, now that I think about it, there may be a third option beyond the 'true' or 'false' way of looking at it. So let's say the Illuminati doesn't exist, and the Bible is just another book. But at the same time the coincidences I've stumbled upon aren't meaningless either. What if it was all just part of a hoax created by a bunch of bored socialites getting their kicks off the gullibility and superstition of the me-humes? But now the hoax is becoming indistinguishable from the thing it is pretending to be.

• The Illuminati -- alleged organization used by the AntiChrist -- allegedly uses pop-culture figures to promote its agenda, such as Lady Gaga. If these two allegations are correct then it is significant that the imagery used by Lady Gaga (a telephone 'CALLING MONITOR') is connected to the number 666 (666:4867, the number you would dial if the word MONITOR is spelled on a traditional phone pad). I mean the symbols and the references are there -- Lady Gaga straps a telephone receiver to her eye -- there is a clear semantic correlation between an EYE and a MONITOR -- the Illuminati's fundamental symbol is an eye in a triangle etc. etc.

In other words, they bring up a point against your telephone theory, but you're going to ignore it.
  • Like 1

I know this is just another 'conspiracy theory' but it would explain why there's no record of the Illuminati since Adam W. disbanded it -- it would explain why certain occult symbols used in pop-culture are ubiquitous. what it doesn't explain is how I'm tied in to it all. cause if you examine the second half of 666:4867 -- 4867 --and "intelligently calculate it", you find that 4+8=12 & 6+7=13 -- 12/13; the number that represents Jesus' life; twelve apostles + Jesus = thirteen. Believe it or not, December 13th (12/13) is my birthday. Also, I was born in 1979. 1+2+1+3+1+9+7+9=33. 33 is a number commonly associated with Jesus. I turn 33 this year, 8 days before Mayan calendar ends. And to top it all off, my dad was a carpenter and my mom's name is virginia -- (virgin)ia !!! But I'm certainly not Jesus, for one thing I'm an anarchist and the other. . . I don't think having sex in the name of MONITOR is a bad idea. In fact, if I were to start a religion. . .

I have enlarged the words that say it all :)

The thing with coincidences is that they're there, and can be noticable, but they are open to interperetation, just as everything is. I don't know much about the supposed symbols and actions of the illuminati, but I can see where some of your ideas are coming from.

It seems to me that human beings tend to have an idea about things, and that once we have that idea the information we encounter will naturally fold into that idea because it's what is on our mind. In other words, because you're curious about the illuminati, the things you encounter will seem to line up with the speculations already existing about it.

For example, 1 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 7 and 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 8 so someone could find it more significant that your birth date equals out to 7, 8 two numbers that happen to be in sequence. It doesn't mean anything to me, but to someone who already has an idea that those numbers would fit with, it would have significance, whether it has anything to do with the illuminati or not.

7star.....count the stars in the image of your first post :devil::devil:

LOL............what?

okay, can't tell if your serious.

Bare in mind that the symbology used goes far before the Bavarian IL. They didn't create the symbols but merely adopted the symbols for their own intentions. There is little point emphasizing too much on the symbology used because one symbol can have multiple meanings, depending on the intention 'programmed' into it.

Symbols are always muliti level/dimensional. Take the swastika for example, the western world since a certain time period associate the symbol with the Nazis and the Nazis were/are associated with extremely horrible things. This is a classic example of how a symbol has been adopted, and basterised. The symbol itself is not evil and its origins do not stand for anything malicious, but in our society the symbol still has power to invoke negative strong emotion and all it's associations with the nazi regime.

The pineal gland/third eye symbology is not malicious either. I'm not sure what your point is with the Lady Gaga scene where she puts the receiver on her 3rd eye. The 3rd eye or pineal gland is an actual fully functioning eye, with rods and cones and the ability to align itself to work literally as a inner eye which connects to our other subtle 'bodies' the non physical. The 3rd eye is also known as a chakra and energy centre and you can find 3rd eye symbology in many many cultures and across the ages.

The symbology of the receiver on Lady Gaga's 3rd eye could also show, telephone = communicate beyond the physical. I've read that the original intention for inventing the telephone was to invent a device that could allow one to talk to the dead. The 3rd eye is a receiver and a transmitter just like a telephone. If the IL are using that symbology to tell a story, then to me that is how i would interpret it. It's really no different than what any other culture would say about the 3rd eye and it's potentials.

Bare in mind one symbol can have multiple meanings . Take the swastika for example .

The pineal gland/third eye is an inner energy centre, or, receiver and transmitter just like a telephone used to communicate beyond the physical.

You're preaching to the choir about the various meanings of symbols esp. the swastika. I've had many conversations with people who were so blinded by their western-centric perceptions they couldn't see the swastika as any other than a symbol of evil. it was annoying for awhile until i learned to accept the things i cannot change i.e. people.

The point I was trying to make is there is a common thread running through Gaga's symbolism, allegations made about her & 666. and that common thread is MONITOR. There is a clear semantic correlation between an EYE & a MONITOR. By strapping a phone to her

eye she is "CALLING" "MONITOR" (IMO) -- the word MONITOR, when spelled with a traditional touchtone phone pad, converts to 666:4867. (this is a fact). Conspiracy theorists claim an organization uses pop-darlings to promote their agenda. The main symbol of this organization is an eye in a triangle -- a "MONITOR". The same theorists claim this organization is the main instrument used by the Anti-Christ to carry out his evil agenda .

but i don't think it's an evil agenda. bare with me as I explain . Contrary to popular notion, the Illuminati has no plans, nor desire, to create a world-wide police state. Average humans, with their desire to lead and to be led, is all that is needed to create such a dystopian nightmare. And such behavior is NOT the result of social conditioning, but rather comes from inherited biological instincts -- the herd instinct. It's not that people are turned into sheep -- they are BORN that way (with so-called "Original Sin"). Mankind IS an animal. However, the potential exists, a "spark" (Consciousness), that is self-organizing, and when fully "ignited" -- mankind's current instinctual limitations will be killed off and we will be "BORN AGAIN" in union with God. (I also find it significant that during the same scene of the "telephone" video where she straps the phone receiver to her left eye -- she poisons and kills everyone in the restaurant.)

"The Animal [inside] -- let it live and die" - KE$HA

The book of Revelation is an authentic prophecy but its perspective (which is dream-like at best) is warped because of the time-frame it was written in. The idea that salvation can only come from submitting to an external authority figure was necessary for a time. But that time is ending. Now it is mandated we must develop ourselves to reach our full potential / salvation.

The Entity reveals itself in 3 stages [naturally] the first stage was that of the Father aspect, then Christ and now the Holy Spirit. The transitional phase between the Son aspect and the Holy Spirit is known as the Apocalypse, a Greek word literally meaning "lifting the veil". The information the Holy Spirit is revealing will unite us on a higher mental level causing, by reflex action, peace on earth. We do this by focusing energy we create with our bodies, when engaged in strenuous physical activity (such as dancing, et. al.), to the forehead / 3rd EYE.

If needed, CALL out a WORD that makes you think of your 3rd EYE.

Bare in mind that the symbology used goes far before the Bavarian IL. They didn't create the symbols but merely adopted the symbols for their own intentions. There is little point emphasizing too much on the symbology used because one symbol can have multiple meanings, depending on the intention 'programmed' into it.

Symbols are always muliti level/dimensional. Take the swastika for example, the western world since a certain time period associate the symbol with the Nazis and the Nazis were/are associated with extremely horrible things. This is a classic example of how a symbol has been adopted, and basterised. The symbol itself is not evil and its origins do not stand for anything malicious, but in our society the symbol still has power to invoke negative strong emotion and all it's associations with the nazi regime.

The pineal gland/third eye symbology is not malicious either. I'm not sure what your point is with the Lady Gaga scene where she puts the receiver on her 3rd eye. The 3rd eye or pineal gland is an actual fully functioning eye, with rods and cones and the ability to align itself to work literally as a inner eye which connects to our other subtle 'bodies' the non physical. The 3rd eye is also known as a chakra and energy centre and you can find 3rd eye symbology in many many cultures and across the ages.

The symbology of the receiver on Lady Gaga's 3rd eye could also show, telephone = communicate beyond the physical. I've read that the original intention for inventing the telephone was to invent a device that could allow one to talk to the dead. The 3rd eye is a receiver and a transmitter just like a telephone. If the IL are using that symbology to tell a story, then to me that is how i would interpret it. It's really no different than what any other culture would say about the 3rd eye and it's potentials.

Re: Bolded #1 - This may not be an accurate understanding. Obviously the pineal gland can not be a fully functioning eye as it lacks such features as a lens and focus-controlling musculature. It is, as you know, a gland associated with endocrine function.

As to the rods and cones matter:

It is generally accepted that mammalian pinealocytes are phylogenetically derived from pineal photoreceptor cells. In lower vertebrates pineal photoreceptors are similar to retinal cones and show outer and inner segments as well as synapses with afferent pinealofugal nerve fibres. During phylogenesis the outer segments regress as do the pinealofugal nerve fibres, but the synaptic ribbons of the afferent synapses persist.(Emphasis added).

The pineal gland does not have the capacity to respond directly to light. Rather, light controls it through a system which includes the lateral eyes, central and peripheral neural structures and neurochemical transduction mechanisms within the gland. (Emphasis added).

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/local/projects/s_thipayang/bio.html

Light exposure to the retina is first relayed to the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the hypothalamus, an area of the brain well known to coordinate biological clock signals. Fibers from the hypothalamus descend to the spinal cord and ultimately project to the superior cervical ganglia, from which post-ganglionic neurons ascend back to the pineal gland. Thus, the pineal is similar to the adrenal medulla in the sense that it transduces signals from the sympathetic nervous system into a hormonal signal. (Emphasis added).

http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/otherendo/pineal.html

Re: Bolded #2 - As "chakras" and the like are generally associated with metaphysical belief systems, this aspect is rather lacking in sound quantitative support.

• Like 1

7star thank you for your additional information.

Swede, I stand corrected that the pineal gland does not contain a lens. Thank you for your info. I knew that, but lazily referred to it prominently as an inner eye a.k.a mental eye for the subtle bodies beyond the physical body and eyes. The chakra and energy centre is indeed a metaphysical belief, but my point being the interest and symbology which surrounds the 3rd eye across cultures and the ages is also because of this.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isnt it known that 666 has nothing to do with satan, devil etc?

It is infact a mis interpretation and the actual number is 616?

• 3 weeks later...

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isnt it known that 666 has nothing to do with satan, devil etc?

It is infact a mis interpretation and the actual number is 616?

yeah it is, but once you run with something for so long why change it?

Believe it or not, December 13th (12/13) is my birthday. Also, I was born in 1979. 1+2+1+3+1+9+7+9=33. 33 is a number commonly associated with Jesus. I turn 33 this year, 8 days before Mayan calendar ends. And to top it all off, my dad was a carpenter and my mom's name is virginia -- (virgin)ia !!! But I'm certainly not Jesus, for one thing I'm an anarchist and the other. . . I don't think having sex in the name of MONITOR is a bad idea. In fact, if I were to start a religion. . .

More recent Dutch research shows that the Mayan calendar ends in 2220 and not 2012 so if 2012 is the basis for all this then you need to redo your calculations.

• 2 weeks later...