Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cigar shaped UFO sighted over Eastern US

Saru

Five witnesses have reported witnessing a cigar shaped object over the US within a three day period.

A Mississippi woman is the fifth Eastern U. S. witness over a three-day period to report a cigar-shaped object in a case describing a "white-grayish" object that moved "right above the trees" about 9:45 p. m.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• DONTEATUS

• Legaia

• angi chiesa

Top Posters In This Topic

Choppers is my bet ! Big fancey grey ones ! with Cubuaina Bands around them !

Choppers is my bet ! Big fancey grey ones ! with Cubuaina Bands around them !

Their descriptions sound nothing like choppers, and I think most people would know a chopper if it flew right above the trees.

saw a black cigar shaped "thing" in folkestone few days ago in middle of day. could tell it just looked odd nothing like you usually see flying about, and it was going FAST, crazy fast.

If it was military or whatever why fly it on clear day over a small town in southern england?

One night I saw something just above the trees while driving and my first though was omg what the heck is that, it looked like nothing I had seen before, as I continued driving and got closer I saw that it was a blimp. From the brief description in the article I think the woman may have seen the same thing.

I had seen blimps before but not from that angle and through trees and it really did look like something out of this world. Had I not been able to get close enough to see what it actually was I may have told stories about it.

One night I saw something just above the trees while driving and my first though was omg what the heck is that, it looked like nothing I had seen before, as I continued driving and got closer I saw that it was a blimp. From the brief description in the article I think the woman may have seen the same thing.

I had seen blimps before but not from that angle and through trees and it really did look like something out of this world. Had I not been able to get close enough to see what it actually was I may have told stories about it.

I agree with you here. Back in highschool I was driving Southbound on HWY 287 at approx 2130, here in CO, when I noticed a strange object "floating" along the road. It was massive and looked completely self illuminating. I had never seen anything like it. It wasn't until I pulled my car off the HWY that I saw it too was a Blimp. And I had seen multiple blimps in the past. Just never at night and not from a 35-55 degree angle. I hadn't known at the time that Blimps could look self illuminating at night.

Edited by ColoradoParanormal

Any cigar-shaped UFO could originate from Cuba. :w00t:

Any cigar-shaped UFO could originate from Cuba. :w00t:

lol I needed a laugh