Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are there any animals around me?

shadowlark

Hi there,

just wondering if anyone can see/sense any animals around me? I've lost so many pets over the years, but there's one in particular I'm hoping is around.

thanks,

nikki

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shadowlark

• sandlot

• applesnbananas

• Rlyeh

Do insects count?

I don't think I'm psychic so this is more than likely just my imagination at work, but when I read your thread title I instantly thought about a little brown dog? Like a King Charles cavalier or something with a similar build?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for trying, but I've never had a little brown dog and the only ginger cat I've had is still with us. They sound cute though. Anything else?

Thanks for trying, but I've never had a little brown dog and the only ginger cat I've had is still with us. They sound cute though. Anything else?

I'm sorry about that. I knew there was a little cat around you, I just couldn't tell if it was alive or passed over. And to be honest I'm not seeing any spirit animals around you at this time. That's not to say they have never been around you or never will be around you. A beloved pet that has past over may show up when you are in need of comforting. I hope this helps you. :)

Ok I am new at this, but I see you as short and thin with medium length brown hair? I see a really pretty but more prissy fluffy cat. The kind that walks around like the queen of the world, (well I guess all cats do) but this girl is almost cartoon like with her attitude. I think she rubbed against your legs and walked through them as you walked or maybe as you stood at the sink doing dishes or whatever. A fluffy white or light gray/brown cat that you had for a long time. Did you have her when you were single and brought her into your marriage house? I could be absolutely wrong on all of this but I have gotten other things right so I'm just kinda throwing stuff out there and testing it right now.

Ok I am new at this, but I see you as short and thin with medium length brown hair? I see a really pretty but more prissy fluffy cat. The kind that walks around like the queen of the world, (well I guess all cats do) but this girl is almost cartoon like with her attitude. I think she rubbed against your legs and walked through them as you walked or maybe as you stood at the sink doing dishes or whatever. A fluffy white or light gray/brown cat that you had for a long time. Did you have her when you were single and brought her into your marriage house? I could be absolutely wrong on all of this but I have gotten other things right so I'm just kinda throwing stuff out there and testing it right now.

I say walking through you legs in a way that was annoying but now you miss it. Like my cat only lays accross the stairs when I'm walking down with a laundry basket!

Well I'm not short or thin but hair is right :) It almost sounds like you're describing little bits of each of our cats all rolled into one LOL Most of them are still with us though. It's the ones we recently lost I'm wondering about :(

I say walking through you legs in a way that was annoying but now you miss it. Like my cat only lays accross the stairs when I'm walking down with a laundry basket!

Don't all cats do that? :rolleyes:

Don't all cats do that? :rolleyes:

Mine don't..... They run from Mommy's feet and wouldn't think of laying in wait on my steps.... just saying, all cats are not the same.