Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Bill Gates up to?

oly

What I find more interesting is how credulous and conspiracy minded some people are. :wacko:

What ever happened to science, logic and helthy skepticism.

crikey o'reilly, that's a glimpse into the mind of the truly paranoid, isn't it. Just imagine bumping into one of these people walking down the street, if this is a glimpse into what goes on in their minds. And I don't mean the Elite.

What I find more interesting is how credulous and conspiracy minded some people are. :wacko:

I'm sure some people are very scientific & logical in their plans for world dominance. & I'm skeptical of their lies.

The desire for world dominance is as old as the hills & it's never been more achievable.

If someone actually did dominate the world...what would you do?

Personally I'd be all like "Ok lets get back to how sh!t was before". and have a world party.

Point is there is no point. Dominate the world...and then what? Do what you did before you owned the world? Probably. So why bother?

If someone actually did dominate the world...what would you do?

Personally I'd be all like "Ok lets get back to how sh!t was before". and have a world party.

Point is there is no point. Dominate the world...and then what? Do what you did before you owned the world?

And then kill off 90% of the population, it seems.

No, I'm never sure why, either. What's the point of Ruling the World if you're only going to Rule over 10% of the People? what else are you going to do? Sit in your Fortress and feed your sharks?

And then kill off 90% of the population, it seems.

No, I'm never sure why, either. What's the point of Ruling the World if you're only going to Rule over 10% of the People? what else are you going to do? Sit in your Fortress and feed your sharks?

Exactly. There's really no point.

Its a miracle these people can operate in society without harming others. The complete nonsense and paranoia in these articles makes me wonder when they'll snap.

Its a miracle these people can operate in society without harming others. The complete nonsense and paranoia in these articles makes me wonder when they'll snap.

Oh dear. Do you realise what you're doing? You're associating conspiracy theories with violence. I am very saddened you are doing this. I read (today maybe) something about labelling "conspiracy theorists" as "domestic terrorists". This shows the low levels that some people go to, to try & eliminate dissent. You're a disgrace.

I don't give a toss.

I read the article and my contribution to the discussion is why would a man who already has everything want to aid in world domination?

It's madness.

Gates wants to help people avoid diseases...what a horrible horrible person.

Yeah, that writer is either paranoid, or missed the mark in trying to write an over-the-top comedy piece about Gates giving away money...I would lean towards paranoid.

I don't give a toss.

I read the article and my contribution to the discussion is why would a man who already has everything want to aid in world domination?

It's madness.

here's the author's answer in case you missed it:

"When you don't need money, influence and power are the name of the game. And the game is world domination by these same elites. And you're watching the current popularized front runners of the agenda mind swill we're expected to swallow."

Gates wants to help people avoid diseases...what a horrible horrible person.

Yeah, that writer is either paranoid, or missed the mark in trying to write an over-the-top comedy piece about Gates giving away money...I would lean towards paranoid.

So are there any of his chosen causes mentioned in the article that you dispute?

Oh dear. Do you realise what you're doing? You're associating conspiracy theories with violence. I am very saddened you are doing this. I read (today maybe) something about labelling "conspiracy theorists" as "domestic terrorists". This shows the low levels that some people go to, to try & eliminate dissent. You're a disgrace.

For someone who demonizes others, it almost sounds like you're about to cry just because I associated paranoid delusion with violence.

Go have a cry, you pathetic little man.

I agree, DB. I wonder if it might have anything to do with concentrating on this wacky (larger than life) stuff so that they dont have to worry about the real fears and problems life has to offer.

As for science and logic,... Its still around, not just everywhere. :)

All I'm saying is that if I had that much money I would buy stuff, meet women, see the world and maybe even space. There's plenty to keep me occupied until my death with that much cash. I certainly wouldn't be a total d*** **** and try to take over the world. Because there would be no point.

For someone who demonizes others, it almost sounds like you're about to cry just because I associated paranoid delusion with violence.

Go have a cry, you pathetic little man.

Now now, keep your knickers on dear.

I'm not demonising him, I'm asking what he's up to funding so many controversial projects. Is that paranoid or deluded? Or is the author paranoid or deluded? Either way, it's your opinion.

As for violence, are you confusing "paranoid & deluded", with "paranoid schizophrenic"?

All I'm saying is that if I had that much money I would buy stuff, meet women, see the world and maybe even space. There's plenty to keep me occupied until my death with that much cash. I certainly wouldn't be a total d*** **** and try to take over the world. Because there would be no point.

So do you think he genuinely thinks hes doing good funding all these controversial projects?

So do you think he genuinely thinks hes doing good funding all these controversial projects?

Comooon, there has to be other, better, more exciting conspiracy theories out there!? Bill Gates taking over the world, I mean what the Hell!! :lol: