Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's Bill Gates up to?

oly

I do know what is in vaccines, it has to be disclosed.

what about the cancer causing SV-40, that was never disclosed. what about the other SVs?

what about other viruses such as SLV chicken virus?

So you going to give more information on those maps you mentioned?

I was going to ask what the legend was to indicate a spiritual wasteland, but then I re-read the post.

what about Gardasil?

"Polysorbate 80 50mcg

Although Polysorbate 80 is a food additive that enables solubility of flavouring oils with water, injection is quite different. Polysorbate 80 injected into prepubescent rats caused a rapid growth of reproductive organs, but growth was abnormal and the rats were sterile, unable to have children. When used intravenously with vitamins it has been known to cause anaphylactic shock. According to the Polysorbate 80 MSDS, it may be a carcinogenic, (cause cancer), as well as a mutagenic, (birth defects)."

http://www.offtheradar.co.nz/vaccines/52-gardasil-ingredients.html

There were some studies that showed the first part, but could not be reproduced and no studies ever found a level that caused sterility in either rats or mice. It is not considered carcinogenic or mutagenic. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12616296 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polysorbate_80. And although it is nonpolar does not cross the blood-brain barrier because it is too large.

polysorbate 80 opens the blood brain barrier.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0378517389902664

do you know that parts of the fully developed brain (only fully develops at age~14) have no blood brain barrier, so whether mercury passes through or not (it does, see below) is irrelevant.

do you know some people, particularly elderly have leaky blood brain barriers?

"Methylmercury and ethylmercury distributes to all body tissues, crossing the blood-brain barrier and the placental barrier, and ethylmercury also moves freely throughout the body"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal#cite_note-11

Again, stop reading abstracts and thinking you know what you are talking about. The results showed that it could modify the uptake of a drug by altering the drug itself. Also, that drug is already uptaken into the brain, the modification just makes it more efficient. This has nothing to do with opening up the blood-brain barrier. Also, the blood-brain barrier is complete at birth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood%E2%80%93brain_barrier. You were right about ethylmercury though, there is a transporter which can take into brain cells if it has not been cleaved, though if it has not been cleaved it is not reactive. You should read the wiki link you provided, it says earlier toxicity studies were inaccurate because they used methylmercury which is cleaved and becomes very reactive and takes longer to clear the body.

what about the cancer causing SV-40, that was never disclosed. what about the other SVs?

what about other viruses such as SLV chicken virus?

That was a contamination event long before there were enough checks in place and didn't even come from this country. How can you disclose what you do not know before there were laws in place that required disclosure. You are just grasping at straws.

gates family have been promoting population reduction for many decades.

they want to vaccinate everyone to reduce population.

they own monsanto and promote GMO as a way to feed more people.

what does the word 'obvious' mean? probably anything you want it to.

Edited by Little Fish

gates family have been promoting population reduction for many decades.

they want to vaccinate everyone to reduce population.

they own monsanto and promote GMO as a way to feed more people.

what does the word 'obvious' mean? probably anything you want it to.

Monsanto is a publicly traded company that is not owned by any one person. Can you get anything right?

Monsanto is actually owned by Hugh Grant ...

Key people

Hugh Grant

(Chairman, President and CEO)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto

Monsanto is a publicly traded company that is not owned by any one person.

that's what the video said. I did not say bill gates owned it all, I said he owned it.
Can you get anything right?
why are you being like that? is it your upbringing?

that's what the video said. I did not say bill gates owned it all, I said he owned it.

he doesn't seem to have anything to do with it at all, unless it's a secret, and if we're going to say that, then we could say that about anyone at all, if they can't prove that they're not involved in something.

he doesn't seem to have anything to do with it at all, unless it's a secret, and if we're going to say that, then we could say that about anyone at all, if they can't prove that they're not involved in something.

way to miss the point.

the gates foundation has a large investment in and supports monsanto, bill gates and monsanto promote monsanto's business as a way to feed more people yet bill gates wants to reduce the world population. why would he support a company that claims to do the opposite of what he wants.

GMO has been linked to infertility.

Edited by Little Fish

"way to miss the point"? You stated quite flatly that Mr. Gates owned Monsanto. This does not, according to what can be found, appear to be the case. Nor, indeed, does Monsanto seem to be listed as one of the organisations that Mr. G even has an investment in. How is that missing the point? Whatever evils Monsanto may or may not do is completely irrelevant to the question of Mr. Gates.

"way to miss the point"? You stated quite flatly that Mr. Gates owned Monsanto. This does not, according to what can be found, appear to be the case. Nor, indeed, does Monsanto seem to be listed as one of the organisations that Mr. G even has an investment in. How is that missing the point? Whatever evils Monsanto may or may not do is completely irrelevant to the question of Mr. Gates.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/poverty-matters/2010/sep/29/gates-foundation-gm-monsanto

I would have thought that saying Bill gates owned it is the same thing as saying he owned it all. Unless you can explain the difference :)

I would have thought that saying Bill gates owned it is the same thing as saying he owned it all. Unless you can explain the difference :)

Either way, he's funding a variety of eugenics projects. Keeping up the family traditions...

I would have thought that saying you would have thought that saying bill gates owns it is the same thing as saying he owned it all, is kind of MISSING THE POINT entirely.

GMO causes infertility

"third generation] showed that many animals were sterile."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-smith/genetically-modified-soy_b_544575.html

Edited by Little Fish

I would have thought that saying you would have thought that saying bill gates owns it is the same thing as saying he owned it all, is kind of MISSING THE POINT entirely.

GMO causes infertility

"third generation] showed that many animals were sterile."

http://www.huffingto...y_b_544575.html

Well. awfully sorry for missing the point entirely but I am still none the wiser. And you are , as usual, not answering the question asked. But one does kind of get used to that :)

Well. awfully sorry for missing the point entirely but I am still none the wiser. And you are , as usual, not answering the question asked. But one does kind of get used to that :)

Does diversion get any more bare faced?

why are you being like that? is it your upbringing?

Because you never get anything right then when you find out what you said was wrong you act like the right thing is what you were saying all along. It is annoying. Why are you being like that? Is it your upbringing?

He does own stock in Monsanto, so do I. It is a good investment.

Either way, he's funding a variety of eugenics projects. Keeping up the family traditions...

Monsanto has nothing to do with eugenics. They are a very successful biotech company that is involved in making money in a capitalist society. They are as bad as they are good, just like any other company out to make money in a capitalist society. The US lets them get away with things that they should not be allowed to get away with, but if they take advantage of that, who can blame them?

And your evidence that the Gates family has been involved in eugenics projects is...?

He does own stock in Monsanto, so do I. It is a good investment.

Well then according to oly and Little Fish you're involved in a plot to kill billions and enslave humanity. Congrats. :P

Monsanto has nothing to do with eugenics. They are a very successful biotech company that is involved in making money in a capitalist society. They are as bad as they are good, just like any other company out to make money in a capitalist society. The US lets them get away with things that they should not be allowed to get away with, but if they take advantage of that, who can blame them?

But gm causes sterility. Monsanto are the main gm company. Coincidence? Maybe not. Illogical to say nothing to do with it.