Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RON PAUL Winning the Battle For Delegates!

acidhead

Pay attention

Don't make the mistake of trusting the media to give facts right now... this is why you'll notice that there is no consistent reporting of the delegates to date. Face the fact that the media is putting their best interest ahead of yours. They have the power to deceive the viewer because the viewer trusts the status quo.

Don't believe me? Check this out! These major news sites all have different numbers... including your link.

http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates/

http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries.html

http://elections.msnbc.msn.com/ns/politics/2012/all/republican/2/7#.TzOIysmF-Po

CNN, MSNBC, The Wallstreet Journal are just a sample of media guessing... many more 'trusted' MSM have different totals... it's being done to fool the viewer.

Seem fairly consistent to me - except for the msnbc link that's A WEEK OLD.

It's impossible to get an exact count right now due to how the process works - but one can easily see trends. And unless RP starts pulling in some big numbers, he's not even going to finish in 3rd place.

One can speculate and attempt to create conspiracies all day long, but at the end of the day, the numbers are the numbers.

Edited by Rafterman

Pay attention

Don't make the mistake of trusting the media to give facts right now... this is why you'll notice that there is no consistent reporting of the delegates to date. Face the fact that the media is putting their best interest ahead of yours. They have the power to deceive the viewer because the viewer trusts the status quo.

Don't believe me? Check this out! These major news sites all have different numbers... including your link.

http://elections.msnbc.msn.com/ns/politics/2012/all/republican/2/7#.TzOIysmF-Po

CNN, MSNBC, The Wallstreet Journal are just a sample of media guessing... many more 'trusted' MSM have different totals... it's being done to fool the viewer.

Seem fairly consistent to me - except for the msnbc link that's A WEEK OLD.

It's impossible to get an exact count right now due to how the process works - but one can easily see trends. And unless RP starts pulling in some big numbers, he's not even going to finish in 3rd place.

One can speculate and attempt to create conspiracies all day long, but at the end of the day, the numbers are the numbers.

I did notice that Ron Paul is fourth in every single one. In fact, all those running are in the same order on all the sites I've seen. The only person who seems to think that RP is winning is RP and his 'bots.

Duh........ okay.

Romney Total: 123 delegates

Santorum Total: 72 delegates

Gingrich Total: 32 delegates

Paul Total: 19 delegates

Romney 124

Gingrich 38

Santorum 37

Paul 27

http://elections.msnbc.msn.com/ns/politics/2012/all/republican/2/7#.TzmO3cmF-Pp

Romney 84

Gingrich 29

Santorum 14

Paul 11

Edited by acidhead

Duh........ okay.

Romney Total: 123 delegates

Santorum Total: 72 delegates

Gingrich Total: 32 delegates

Paul Total: 19 delegates

Romney 124

Gingrich 38

Santorum 37

Paul 27

http://elections.msnbc.msn.com/ns/politics/2012/all/republican/2/7#.TzmO3cmF-Pp

Romney 84

Gingrich 29

Santorum 14

Paul 11

I see a trend.

Even RP seems less excitable about the process than his supporters. I don't think he'll make an independent run since he understands that would give the race to Obama. I'd like to see him made secretary of the Treasury. But I think he wouldn't accept any position in a Republican administration since he would have to take orders. He should take advantage of his situation and start a real 3rd party over the next four years. His core of anti status quo ideals could pull a significant number from both parties if he found a more attractive way to package his message. As it is now he is easily dismissed as being "not serious" due to his views on our place in the world. He is perceived as an isolationist. Yeah, I know, his supporters deny this but it's one of his problems.

So this is RP supporteres idea of a representative government? If true, this is Corruption of the worst sort. Why should someone who got 8 of 49 votes, of 2 out of 32, get all the delegates?

If this is the Liberty and Justice that Representative Paul supports, the US pubic should call for him to step out of the race right now.

:mellow:

He is playing by the rules. This man is facing amazing voter fraud, and near complete media hatred. You think he should drop out cause his people are more motivated then the rest? If thats all it takes for you to think someone should drop out, you must be ready to hang over 50% of our representatives for the crimes they have commited.

So is this the excuses being manufactured already? The apparent fact that he keeps coming last, despite the amount of adoration for him, is down to voter fraud and media hatred, is it? :mellow:

So is this the excuses being manufactured already? The apparent fact that he keeps coming last, despite the amount of adoration for him, is down to voter fraud and media hatred, is it? :mellow:

Keeps coming in last?? Ok :mellow:

Voter fraud isnt being manufactured so much as its being embarrassingly exposed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QApII_DbDik&feature=player_embedded

Edited by preacherman76

Besides what excuse do I need? If we keep picking up deligates like this, we are gonna win.

:mellow:

He is playing by the rules. This man is facing amazing voter fraud, and near complete media hatred. You think he should drop out cause his people are more motivated then the rest? If thats all it takes for you to think someone should drop out, you must be ready to hang over 50% of our representatives for the crimes they have commited.

So if like 90% of a state caucused for Ron Paul, then if they gave 90% of the delegates to Gingrich you'd be fine with that, because this is exactly what the article is saying. That an overwhelming percentage of the caucusing/voting people did not vote for RP, yet he is getting the majority of delegates. Supposedly.... The entire article was a stretched out fib, but on the very end of believability, so the writers apparently will call "possible", as "likely", or even "Confirmed". When they are nothing of the sort.

Besides what excuse do I need? If we keep picking up deligates like this, we are gonna win.

Like what? :blink:

The last I saw he was in 4th, and only fanatical RP true believers think he has any chance.

Has Paul made any comments on the claim of voter fraud? Last I heard he was pleased with the votes he was getting.

He just posted Ben Swann's Reality Check report on his FB page 45 minutes ago.

http://www.facebook.com/ronpaul

http://www.fox19.com/story/16937227/reality-check-was-there-voter-fraud-in-maine

Like what? :blink:

The last I saw he was in 4th, and only fanatical RP true believers think he has any chance.

The last time you checked you used the mainstreammedia to get your stats... which are false and misleading.

Do your homework bud. Do try to keep up.

Edited by acidhead

So if like 90% of a state caucused for Ron Paul, then if they gave 90% of the delegates to Gingrich you'd be fine with that, because this is exactly what the article is saying. That an overwhelming percentage of the caucusing/voting people did not vote for RP, yet he is getting the majority of delegates. Supposedly.... The entire article was a stretched out fib, but on the very end of believability, so the writers apparently will call "possible", as "likely", or even "Confirmed". When they are nothing of the sort.

The reason RP is getting most of the Caucus delegates without winning the straw poll beauty pageant should be the first clue that voter fraud is occurring..... duh!

The reason RP is getting most of the Caucus delegates without winning the straw poll beauty pageant should be the first clue that voter fraud is occurring..... duh!

I don't understand how "they" can get away with this in every race he's in but if it IS the case what do you propose to fix the corruption? Modern opinion polling is so scientific and accurate that it's rarely wrong in a significant way. RP consistently places 3rd or 4th. His biggest problem IMO is his isolationist sounding foreign policy. His message resonates with too few people for him to be elected. And even if he were elected I believe dems and repubs would unite to overcome his vetoes of the status quo. Hmmmm could we get anymore messed up as a country? :no::blink:

The last time you checked you used the mainstreammedia to get your stats... which are false and misleading.

Ahhhh... Yes. I'll instead go to TarotReadingsNews.com or FairyTaleBeat.com. Where they have the true straight dope. Where the ads on the sides of the articles are selling perpetual motion machines, healing magnets, aura crystals, powder of white gold, and blown glass "decorations".

Now what were these non-mainstream media outlets that tell the True Word again? I'll look at them at least, which is more then most of the political pundits here would do. I may not even comment on the mangling of facts that I find and instead post about what I find that is positive and correct. But only if I find something that is correct.

So... You are saying the "actual" caucus vote numbers differ from the straw poll numbers? And that the actual numbers support Ron Paul, but are being ignored in favor of the unbinding straw polls?

is that not a bit of a cop out? If you just say that "the mainstreammedia are false & misleading", yiou could claim anything at all you wanted about anything at all, and if there was nothing to back it up, you could just say "you used the mainstreammedia to get your stats... which are false and misleading." I know this might be a radical idea, but... what proof do you have that the "alternative" media re telling the truth, and might not themselves be false & misleading? :unsure2:

The mainstreammedia have projected who has the total delegate count and have been publishing stats on their political pages even though the delegates in Caucus States have not been awarded yet. It's a three step process.

Ron Paul's campaign has been keeping count of the caucus delegates because those who were chosen as delegates report to the RP campaign. RP's campaign is very confident that he has the majority of caucus delegates even though the straw poll numbers somehow, someway indicate he shouldn't have the majority. This has many scratching their heads wondering how can Paul claim to have the majority when he hasn't won a straw poll?

Don't worry. Those who won't admit that something fishy is going on know it in their conscience. That's all that matters right now.

You'll figure it out eventually like the rest of us do.

Mostly cause of voter fraud. Secret counting locations, whole counties being excluded, ect ect.

Like I said, he is playing by the rules. He has done nothing wrong, or even unethical.

Mostly cause of voter fraud. Secret counting locations, whole counties being excluded, ect ect.

Like I said, he is playing by the rules. He has done nothing wrong, or even unethical.

Voter fraud in every contest? Yet he places 3rd or 4th in almost every contest AND in national polling as well? If his internal polling differs that much from the MSM then why wouldn't He be complaining? He hasn't made an issue of it at all. In fact he seems pleased with how his campaign is doing. I actually like the guy for his chutzpa. If he wasn't such a flake about foreign policy I would even consider voting for him. I think he's misguided but I also believe he is honorable.

Voter fraud in every contest? Yet he places 3rd or 4th in almost every contest AND in national polling as well? If his internal polling differs that much from the MSM then why wouldn't He be complaining? He hasn't made an issue of it at all. In fact he seems pleased with how his campaign is doing. I actually like the guy for his chutzpa. If he wasn't such a flake about foreign policy I would even consider voting for him. I think he's misguided but I also believe he is honorable.

He got second in both Maine and NH. Techincaly got a 3 way tie in Iowa. SC and FL are the only states he did poorly in. Nevada was a complete joke. He should have taken first in Maine, and in Iowa.

He posted on his web site a video regarding voter fraud. He has alot to do, in a very little time. He doesnt have time to complain much about the fraud no one is going to do anything about.

He is probably nearly the only man elected today in the federal government with any honor. I could name maybe 3 others.

Help me understand and then. You dont like his foreign policy, but do you really think we can sustain our status quo foreign policy?

He got second in both Maine and NH. Techincaly got a 3 way tie in Iowa. SC and FL are the only states he did poorly in. Nevada was a complete joke. He should have taken first in Maine, and in Iowa.

He posted on his web site a video regarding voter fraud. He has alot to do, in a very little time. He doesnt have time to complain much about the fraud no one is going to do anything about.

He is probably nearly the only man elected today in the federal government with any honor. I could name maybe 3 others.

Help me understand and then. You dont like his foreign policy, but do you really think we can sustain our status quo foreign policy?

Absolutely not...it's a train wreck but it's an institutionalized train wreck. By simply pulling back from the world militarily we leave a power vacuum that will be filled by those who would do us harm. I honestly believe that is our reality today. Bringing the troops home is a popular sentiment, God knows they need a rest, but the threats we face are better confronted outside our borders. As long as we are to maintain some sense of personal freedom we cannot stop all these attempted attacks once these agents get inside our country. I also believe that it's time for a resolution to reinstate the draft in our country again. I think it would be loudly shouted down but it would be a wakeup call for us as a nation to set some priorities. If RP used the energy and support from this run and channeled it into actively trying to form a third party over the next three years he might actually beat the odds and breathe life into a viable movement against the status quo. He's tapping into an energy that could be stoked into a steam roller once the system actually crashes - as it is sure to do soon. His campaign should continue past November and he should offer an alternative for the millions who will be disappointed no matter who is elected.

Giving the nomination to the guy who won 11% of the votes in the primaries (thus far) is about the dumbest thing I can imagine any party doing.