Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RON PAUL Winning the Battle For Delegates!

acidhead

Oh... Wait.... New York already voted. and Romney won...

I did not know it was a Winner take All state.

Good for ..... Wait for it....

Romney! Romney! Romney!

and...

ROMNEY!

heh!

Romney!!!!

Oh... Wait.... New York already voted. and Romney won...

I did not know it was a Winner take All state.

Good for ..... Wait for it....

Romney! Romney! Romney!

and...

ROMNEY!

heh!

Romney!!!!

1 million fake bucks on Obama winning ;) the pubs blew it

I thought this picture was funny.

Obi-Ron Kenobi

ron-paul-150.jpg

1 million fake bucks on Obama winning ;) the pubs blew it

Yeah, I personally don't think Romney has a chance in hell of beating Obama. McCain was a much better candidate than him in my opinion.

Maybe he can open a chain store when he retires. He really seems to pack'em in...

I can honestly say this, if it wasnt for Ron Paul running in 2007-08, I wouldnt be typing in this forum right now. I owe Dr. Paul that much. His courage to talk openly about the Federal Reserve, War on Drugs, Foriegn Illegal Wars, etc. has turned him into a sorta revolutionist-hero. For better or for worse, you cant disagree with his principles and voting record; while yourll never agree with someone 100%, he's the only person that actually follows the law. With all this in mind, Ron Paul is an inspiration to myself and many others. One other thing, he's in his late 70s, he doesnt have to be doing what he's doing right now. He should be enjoying retirement on a beach somwhere, but he chooses to do what is right. Haters will hate out of envy, ignorance, for attention or to play the "im devils advocate role, I'm diffferent". Overall, Ron Paul is just one man! You gotta change yourself! You are the one you have been waiting for. :tu:

Edited by MPH2012
  • Like 1

I've read talk saying that somehow or other the Paul deligates at the Repub convention might attempt to take control. Higher ups in the GOP are 'worried' , if they were not already worried about something else. :whistle:

I can honestly say this, if it wasnt for Ron Paul running in 2007-08, I wouldnt be typing in this forum right now. I owe Dr. Paul that much. His courage to talk openly about the Federal Reserve, War on Drugs, Foriegn Illegal Wars, etc. has turned him into a sorta revolutionist-hero. For better or for worse, you cant disagree with his principles and voting record; while yourll never agree with someone 100%, he's the only person that actually follows the law. With all this in mind, Ron Paul is an inspiration to myself and many others. One other thing, he's in his late 70s, he doesnt have to be doing what he's doing right now. He should be enjoying retirement on a beach somwhere, but he chooses to do what is right. Haters will hate out of envy, ignorance, for attention or to play the "im devils advocate role, I'm diffferent". Overall, Ron Paul is just one man! You gotta change yourself! You are the one you have been waiting for. :tu:

Welcome to UM, MPH2012. The discussions/debates/arguments over Dr. Paul have been heated and at times vicious here. Even those who like some or most of what he stands for (like myself) are looked at askance because they cannot swallow the whole deal. And then there are some who just plain don't like the guy or what he represents...it's America, right? Yet his supporters still fight the good fight and it seems they will retrench after the convention and plan how to make their voice heard in some other way. It only weakens any chance of defeating Obama but if they truly see no difference between him and the choice of the repubs then so be it. People have to vote their conscience. I cannot imagine the US not being irrevocably changed if Oby gets another four.

Welcome to UM, MPH2012. The discussions/debates/arguments over Dr. Paul have been heated and at times vicious here. Even those who like some or most of what he stands for (like myself) are looked at askance because they cannot swallow the whole deal. And then there are some who just plain don't like the guy or what he represents...it's America, right? Yet his supporters still fight the good fight and it seems they will retrench after the convention and plan how to make their voice heard in some other way. It only weakens any chance of defeating Obama but if they truly see no difference between him and the choice of the repubs then so be it. People have to vote their conscience. I cannot imagine the US not being irrevocably changed if Oby gets another four.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter too. All I'm saying is we have to change ourselves too. Whether Paul gets the delegates, nomination, presidency or even decideds to return to congress; We still have to do the next right thing either way. :tsu:

• Like 1

http://logosoverpathos.blogspot.com/2012/05/ron-paul-winning-in-maine.html?m=1

More underhanded attempts from the Romney camp to deceive, confuse, and frustrate Ron Paul voters. THIS time in Maine.

I can't figure out how to post a link on a mobile in this new format, so you'll have to cut and paste, if you actually care to see how the GOP is trying to cheat its own voters.

ETA: looks like it automatically formats. Pretty slick.

Edited by TK0001

http://logosoverpath...-maine.html?m=1

More underhanded attempts from the Romney camp to deceive, confuse, and frustrate Ron Paul voters. THIS time in Maine.

I can't figure out how to post a link on a mobile in this new format, so you'll have to cut and paste, if you actually care to see how the GOP is trying to cheat its own voters.

ETA: looks like it automatically formats. Pretty slick.

Paul Wins Nevada and Maine Despite Sabotage Effort by Republicans

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com

May 6, 2012

http://www.infowars.com/paul-wins-nevada-and-maine-despite-sabotage-effort-by-republicans/

The Republican establishment lost big in Maine on Saturday despite its best efforts to spike the process.

The election held in Augusta, Maine, catapulted Paul supporters to leadership positions, including convention secretary and convention chairman, and shifted the convention away from Romney.

“It was a major symbolic coup for Paul supporters and a bit of a letdown for Mitt Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. Ironically, Romney’s brother, Scott Romney, was scheduled to deliver the convention’s keynote address on Saturday evening,” the Bangor Daily News reported on Saturday.

The result in Maine underscores the power of the Paul campaign. Paul supporters have also taken control of the party in Iowa and made huge gains in Nevada. Both states are critical swing states. Nevada has the fourth largest Mormon population in the country. Mitt Romney is a Mormon.

Ron Paul wins majority of Nevada delegates

05/06/2012 http://www.washingto...An15T_blog.html

Despite former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney’s overwhelming victory in the Nevada caucuses, Texas Rep. Ron Paul has won a majority of the state’s delegates to the party’s national convention later this year in Tampa, Florida.

Thanks to organized Paul supporters, who have been working to increase their candidate’s support at state conventions around the country, 22 of the 25 Nevada delegates up for grabs will be Paul supporters. (Another three are automatic delegates.)

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

Now the question is: will the media spin it or ignore it with more Romney v. Obama BS? They could actually report it fairly, but we all know that won't happen. This is a very interesting and inspiring political story. Shame we're not informed about it through the press.

Now the question is: will the media spin it or ignore it with more Romney v. Obama BS? They could actually report it fairly, but we all know that won't happen. This is a very interesting and inspiring political story. Shame we're not informed about it through the press.

Of course the media will ignore it and feed the sheeple more coke vs. pepsi BS. They've got a stake in it. Their over-leveraged businesses NEED the D's and the R's fake controversy to continue or it's chapter eleven. Without the D's and the R's political reality show another political party might emerge and take away their printing presses at the Fed.

But I digress....

FTR.... RP took Iowa this weekend too. Remember how this Caucus State was originally awarded to Mitt and then a few weeks later awarded to Santorum. Oh how the media rolled out that first straw poll and ran headlines for days that whoever wins the first State is the contender to beat?

Ron Paul backers dominate Iowa GOP nominees for national convention

11:53 AM, May 5, 2012 http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2012/05/05/committee-nominates-13-iowa-republicans-for-national-convention/

America's a Constitutional Republic, not a populist democracy. The RNC own rules state that delegates cannot be bound by any unity ties to vote for a certain candidate. This means that the rigged straw votes mean nothing except to the populist statists who continue to seek to keep people ignorant to the truth. Had the msm been reporting the truth rather than conveniently acting ignorant of the caucus process there is a good chance RP would have done better during the primary's that followed the first State, Iowa.

I believe what all this Caucus delegate collecting means is that we need to go to all Primarys. With apportionment of delegates based on the popular vote. It is the only way to be fair, since caucus voting and caucus state delegate voting seems to be so unrepresentative.

Romney, or even Obama, hopefully will put it to a Federal Congressional vote/bill to prevent this kind of rule abuse in the future.

If Romney wins California, then it is practically over...

Plus, I suspect Romney will also win Texas. If Ron Paul can do well in Texas, He might still be the spoiler. But, I suspect he'll simply siphon away a few small states and some of the Santorum vote that already is not counted for Romney, and thus Romney will still get the Nod automatically come Nomination time.

I believe what all this Caucus delegate collecting means is that we need to go to all Primarys. With apportionment of delegates based on the popular vote. It is the only way to be fair, since caucus voting and caucus state delegate voting seems to be so unrepresentative.

Romney, or even Obama, hopefully will put it to a Federal Congressional vote/bill to prevent this kind of rule abuse in the future.

If Romney wins California, then it is practically over...

Plus, I suspect Romney will also win Texas. If Ron Paul can do well in Texas, He might still be the spoiler. But, I suspect he'll simply siphon away a few small states and some of the Santorum vote that already is not counted for Romney, and thus Romney will still get the Nod automatically come Nomination time.

No offense but you are a fool. It's foolish to believe that Romney, Santorum and Gringrich won all the straw polls and primary states when it's obvious RP is the front runner. He draws thousands to his town hall events nation-wide and is WINNING all the Caucus States fair and square. I could even look back and quote yourself admitting that fraud happens during the party nomination process like it's nothing to be surprised by. Fraud was well documented in 2012. Ron Paul has been defrauded and the truth is coming to the surface.

The Caucus process is better than a simply fraudulent straw poll which cannot be trusted with computers to verify. A person would have to be a complete moron to trust a computer to count their political vote. The Caucus process allows each and every individual to represent the will of his/hers community. This is a representative process, not some rigged statist-populist straw poll. Never forget that the US Constitution is supposed to protect 1% of the people against the other 99%... not the other way around. And OWS crowd says otherwise.

No offense but you are a fool. It's foolish to believe that Romney, Santorum and Gringrich won all the straw polls and primary states when it's obvious RP is the front runner. He draws thousands to his town hall events nation-wide and is WINNING all the Caucus States fair and square. I could even look back and quote yourself admitting that fraud happens during the party nomination process like it's nothing to be surprised by. Fraud was well documented in 2012. Ron Paul has been defrauded and the truth is coming to the surface.

The Caucus process is better than a simply fraudulent straw poll which cannot be trusted with computers to verify. A person would have to be a complete moron to trust a computer to count their political vote. The Caucus process allows each and every individual to represent the will of his/hers community. This is a representative process, not some rigged statist-populist straw poll. Never forget that the US Constitution is supposed to protect 1% of the people against the other 99%... not the other way around. And OWS crowd says otherwise.

I think you must work from home. If you do work?? You seem to hold a point of view that is not typical with the average American.

I've talked to dozens and dozens of people and no one wants to admit they like Ron Paul. Surely if he was the front runner, I'd find at least one person who is GOP and wants Paul.

Paul does continue to bring in big crowds, but then so would anyone who has such a strong, fanatical, yet small, following. What is more likely, that RP has the support of tens of millions of people and only locals went to these events, or that the fanatical... organized by email and traveled from hundreds of miles to go to these events?

IMHO the second option is more plausable. If RP was really so popular, he'd not have 5000 at an event, but 25,000. It would not surprise me if analysis of the crowds from these events close together showed the exact same people at multiple events.

He is not the "Obvious" frontrunner. What is obvious, is that he has to manipulate the rules to get any real number of delegates at all. What is obvious is that he cannot win. Unless there is several other plans in action that will disrupt Romney from gaining California and most of Texas, then RP is done.

He played a good game, and came out with a few Special Options plays that were new to the Playbook, but ultimately being nominated is a Popularity Contest, combined with a clean history. And he is just not popular enough.

• Like 1

I won't vote for a man (Mitt Romney) admitted to been a horrendous high school bully according to his classmates and targeted those he suspects are "gay", so Romney running for president looks back what he did in his youth 50-ish years ago and makes an apology for his immature wrong-doings long time ago. Romney will lose enough delegates to hold himself back while Ron Paul should gain a lead, in addition of his military service as a veteran of the Vietnam war gives him credo to move ahead of his opponent. I'm worried on president Obama may lose his African-American voting base (about 80% of the Black vote opposed gay marriage according to AP and Gallup poll surveys) due to his support of Gay Marriage and his personal disapproval of North Carolina passed a state ban on same-sex marriage rights. To bully gays as a kid vs. a president supporting an issue not widely received by his fellow constituency, expect Ron Paul tries to stay neutral on gay marriage (he believes states should decide, while he's not a fan of same-sex marriage) might put Romney out of the race with a nomination to possibly put Obama out of his presidential career.

I won't vote for a man (Mitt Romney) admitted to been a horrendous high school bully according to his classmates and targeted those he suspects are "gay", so Romney running for president looks back what he did in his youth 50-ish years ago and makes an apology for his immature wrong-doings long time ago. Romney will lose enough delegates to hold himself back while Ron Paul should gain a lead, in addition of his military service as a veteran of the Vietnam war gives him credo to move ahead of his opponent. I'm worried on president Obama may lose his African-American voting base (about 80% of the Black vote opposed gay marriage according to AP and Gallup poll surveys) due to his support of Gay Marriage and his personal disapproval of North Carolina passed a state ban on same-sex marriage rights. To bully gays as a kid vs. a president supporting an issue not widely received by his fellow constituency, expect Ron Paul tries to stay neutral on gay marriage (he believes states should decide, while he's not a fan of same-sex marriage) might put Romney out of the race with a nomination to possibly put Obama out of his presidential career.

Ron Paul's stance on Gay Marriage is in this order:

1. marriage is defined, historically through the church, as a union between a man and a woman

2. allow the separate states to decide what their definition is

3. (most important) No government should have the authority to approve any marriage to anybody, gay or straight. It's none of their business what people do in their private life.

As usual, the Dr. is correct.

Edited by acidhead

expect Ron Paul tries to stay neutral on gay marriage (he believes states should decide, while he's not a fan of same-sex marriage) might put Romney out of the race with a nomination to possibly put Obama out of his presidential career.

He's not neutral. He's just not talking about it.

Might get interesting, considering rule 38. :yes:

Quite possibly so. It will be a very interesting convention.