Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids Beaming Energy To Mysterious Space

bouncer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• badeskov

• DONTEATUS

• SamDavies

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else's BS detector gone mad like mine has?

Utterly.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I just had to scrape whats left of my brain off my keyboard due to the energy that was blasted into my air space! :wacko:

OMG was there any "photos" that weren't artist renditions or massively photoshopped?

Gonna be a long 2012 everyone (sigh)

Already a thread going on the alleged original incident - as others commented, the connection with Jaime Maussan raises suspicion. Yep BS detector going off loudly.

Edited by Oppono Astos

hehe

maybe we should have a unique thread for the daftest, naffest news stories...about things like UFO/ET and space stuff found on the web???

At least it will guarantee a few face palms and amusement... tho Im quite sure there are those who read stuff like that and TAKE IT AS BEING TRUE...just coz its a 'news' article on the web!!! hehehe :clap:

Anyone else's BS detector gone mad like mine has?

Not so far fetched as you may think; I haven't read the link, but Chris Dunn in his book THE GIZA POWER PLANT describes how the Great Pyramid was a generating machine and produced directed beams of energy. A very convincing and insightful read and to be recommended.

Z

Not so far fetched as you may think; I haven't read the link, but Chris Dunn in his book THE GIZA POWER PLANT describes how the Great Pyramid was a generating machine and produced directed beams of energy. A very convincing and insightful read and to be recommended.

Z

post-39751-0-82841700-1329054471_thumb.j

Beaming Energy to Mysterious Space? That's a bit of areversal, don't they usually draw Energy from the Cosmos to do .... something or other?

Beaming Energy to Mysterious Space? That's a bit of areversal, don't they usually draw Energy from the Cosmos to do .... something or other?

Nahh, you're thinking of Stargate. Actually i think he's thinking of Stargate too. All gets very confusing when you can't tell the difference between science fact & science fiction.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

I assume the Chris Dunn in question isn't the keeper at Coventry City - or do we have a David Icke Mk II?

What, with global warming, the second coming of some biblical guy, the fore horsemen riding around causing havoc, the Mayan calendar forecasting the end, planet X on an impact course with us, chemtrails poisoning us, an alien invasion on the horizon, the sun destroying us with solar flares, lizard men in control, Bill Gates wanting to de-populate the world, not to mention this cosmic cloud approaching fast and pyramids all over the world sending up beams of light I think we are all buggered. So, let's all go out, have a good meal, and raise a few glasses of wine, to all these ridiculous doomsday theories.

Poeple have been going round saying ''The End Is Nigh'' for centuries. Are we still here? I am (just) lol :)

Meh..I read goofy stuff like this before when I was in junior high school.

It's just a more elaborate version of the same old claptrap that some people have been spewing for the last many decades. Of course when I was at that age and far too open minded and gullible I actually thought it was a possibility.

BUT as time went by I realized that there was no observable mechanisms sending nor receiving this mysterious yet undefinable "energy" not has there been any observable anomaly either on earth or in space that acts as some sort of capacitor to store and or redirect this "energy".

To me pyramids are nothing more than extravagant tombs.

Ever try to climb a real pyramid ? Ive tried and failed needless to say ! One down in Central Mexico. got really yelled at too !

But the facts are theres nothing but stone piled up and no Energy beams coming outta the tops ! WHats up with people ? Youz guys, got no eyes ?

But you should try climbing one yourself its quite the challenge !

Lots of casual experts here today again. Just an observation.

One doesn't need to be an expert to decipher the plausible from blatant hogwash, you just need a modicum of intelligence.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Z

Given that this is a discussion forum, would you please elaborate here, and also tell us in what specific ways you were 'convinced'. Otherwise one might suspect you were Mr Dunn...

Z

haha...how can you NOT read the link, but post about it anyway saying its not far-fetched? :huh:

I'm actually reminded of two speakers at Weird 11 last year, Lucy Wyatt and Andrew Gough. Both used Egyptian mythology and artwork in their talks, and both used one particular drawing of apparent chambers in a pyramid; Lucy postulated the drawing showed some sort of energy vortex generator; about 2 hours later in his talk Andrew stated it obviously depicted a honey drizzler... just a slight difference in function!

Z

Ahh, i'm beginning to see your logic. It's not far fetched because somebody has written a book that describes the great pyramid as a large generating machine that produces directed "beams of energy"....& you were convinced. Well i apologise for doubting you.