Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati Card Game

ThreeDog

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Zero

• badeskov

• Simbi Laveau

• game on now

Funny you should mention this! I was talking about it earlier today. It's the one with a card depicting Big Ben blowing up/collapsing while people...who are in the same colours as the olympic rings...are running away? I saw a video on youtube about it. When I get home I'll find it n post a link. Its odd. But could be a coincidence. Either way I'm staying away from London this summer! Yikes!

• 4 weeks later...

They've allegedly predicted,or depicted,events controlled by the illuminati.So now the olympics.

God forbid....

I hope its all just bull,but the cards are rather compelling.

• 2 weeks later...

Why should we?! Maybe if you posted your own opinion along with it there would be something to discuss.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Or just something for you to argue ;)

- T

Of all the crap that one can read about here at UM, the BS about the illuminati and the ****e regarding ancient aliens have to be the most utterly absurd.

The illuminati are idiotic because there is no evidence whatsoever to support their existence, which of course is because all the evidence is controlled and covered up, conviniently for proponents of that argument.

And ancient aliens are ridiculous because honestly what ISN'T trotted out as evidence for that crock of excrement?

That brings back memories! My brother ran a game shop back in the 90s, and we played that game until the cards wore out. But it didn't end there. Steve Jackson also published an Illuminati sourcebook for the GURPS roleplaying game. On a possiblly unrelated note, his office was raided by the FBI after he published the Cyberpunk sourcebook, which the Feds somehow believed was a handbook for computer crime.

But, honestly, does there really need to be an Illuminati? Governments commit blatant atrocities on a daily basis and most people just flip to the next channel. There's no need for any secret ancient society that hides in the shadows. We wouldn't do anything about it anyway.

Lame. :mellow:

But...yeah, you're right.