Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian terrorists blow up Thai target!?

George Ford

News article here ~ http://www.iranfocus.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24597:thai-officials-identify-bombers-as-iranian-&catid=4:iran-general&Itemid=26

I do not understand why Iranian terrorists would blow themselves up in Thailand of all places?!

Also does anyone else think it was a bit too quick for certain countires to be pointing the finger before they investigate more?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• ExpandMyMind

• George Ford

• wittyusernamefailed

They found out the girls they were with were , you guessed it , lady-boys .

They found out the girls they were with were , you guessed it , lady-boys .

Well if it was true (which it is not) then it means the Iranians would have been more open minded and less likely to want to create pain, suffering and hatred.

News article here ~ http://www.iranfocus.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24597:thai-officials-identify-bombers-as-iranian-&catid=4:iran-general&Itemid=26

I do not understand why Iranian terrorists would blow themselves up in Thailand of all places?!

Also does anyone else think it was a bit too quick for certain countires to be pointing the finger before they investigate more?

I'm not sure they intended suicide. They either weren't very professional or they just had faulty weapons. The assumption Israel made was logical considering what happened the day before but they could have waited for proof. The important thing is that they haven't lashed out and made things worse...yet...

to want to create pain, suffering and hatred.

Like economic sanctions.

Let's overlook bureaucrats who make the entire country look bad with their policies and focus on the terrorist nutjobs instead as if we can blame America for Jim Jones and Tim McVeigh. And how could foreigners blame the US for the policies of the US government? Where did all this implied immunity for this government come from? I wasn't aware my country was responsible for everything I do when I have a passport. Of course the zionist is going to immediately reach for that conclusion wherever possible regarding anything that could possibly be tied to Iran.

Israeli bureaucrats are like helpless whining babies in wet stinking diapers. Tighten the bolts on your F-16Ls I bought for you and go start your own war, Zionists.

Like economic sanctions.

Let's overlook bureaucrats who make the entire country look bad with their policies and focus on the terrorist nutjobs instead as if we can blame America for Jim Jones and Tim McVeigh. And how could foreigners blame the US for the policies of the US government? Where did all this implied immunity for this government come from? I wasn't aware my country was responsible for everything I do when I have a passport. Of course the zionist is going to immediately reach for that conclusion wherever possible regarding anything that could possibly be tied to Iran.

Israeli bureaucrats are like helpless whining babies in wet stinking diapers. Tighten the bolts on your F-16Ls I bought for you and go start your own war, Zionists.

So this now legless Iranian just happened to decide on his own ala McVeigh that he'd attempt to kill some people in Bangkok? It's completely unreasonable to assume that Iran might want revenge for the humiliation of the setbacks to their nuke program? Anything is possible I guess. If Israel does attack I wish them well and pray for their success.

What exactly might any of this have had to do with Israel? if this was because of rising tensions between Iran and Israel, then obviously it was logical they'd choose Thailand for an Outrage, wasn't it. ?

So this now legless Iranian just happened to decide on his own ala McVeigh that he'd attempt to kill some people in Bangkok?

I'm sure it was just practice to attack Israel somehow.

If Israel does attack I wish them well and pray for their success.

If my preceding post needs a role model for personifying what I just said, I'll call ya.

Below are a couple of bits from the link text which may answer a couple of questions raised above.

''Israel accused Iran and its supporters on Tuesday of attempting to execute a terrorist bombing in Thailand, a popular tourist destination for Israelis, especially young people finishing their military service. It is also a major hub for American and other Western expatriates.

Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra told reporters that it was too soon to conclude that Tuesday's blasts were terrorism-related, adding that police should be given time to complete their investigations.''

Isn't it so very convenient that, just as Israel and its supporter want to find some provocation for a War with Iran, ... Iran decides to provide them with one?

:unsure:

:innocent:

Isn't it so very convenient that, just as Israel and its supporter want to find some provocation for a War with Iran, ... Iran decides to provide them with one?

Makes you wonder. I'm all against Iran getting nukes and if they have nothing to hide then they should allow full unhindered access to their nuclear plants. They are using current, established technology as far as I know and so it's not like 'spies' will be stealing their ideas etc.

I'm sure it was just practice to attack Israel somehow.

If my preceding post needs a role model for personifying what I just said, I'll call ya.

Anytime, Yam, be glad to help buddy :tu:

So Mossad found some Iranian(s) who were willing to stage a false flag op and it went awry somehow? The TWO events that happened in Tblisi and India 24 hours earlier would have served this purpose if that was Israel's intention.

The only thing that surprises me here is the ineptitude of the attackers. As far as "why Thailand"? It's because they couldn't penetrate security as easily elsewhere.

Makes you wonder. I'm all against Iran getting nukes and if they have nothing to hide then they should allow full unhindered access to their nuclear plants. They are using current, established technology as far as I know and so it's not like 'spies' will be stealing their ideas etc.

Iran recently offered to share the fuel cycle technology with any African countries that have uranium deposits to trade. I don't know if that offer was just a way of tweaking the tiger's nose or if they are serious but it doesn't look like they're concerned with stopping proliferation. So - no spies necessary.

It most likely was simply a very troubled individual that made a decision on his own to blow up the nearest target of opportunity; and the Israeli gov, are kneejerking due to his nationality. Not every stupid person is part of a conspiracy or falseflag.

It most likely was simply a very troubled individual that made a decision on his own to blow up the nearest target of opportunity; and the Israeli gov, are kneejerking due to his nationality. Not every stupid person is part of a conspiracy or falseflag.

Anything's possible, as I said, but there were three of them and it was happening within 24 hours of two other attacks on Israeli interests.

Welcome to UM!

If you happen to believe in some of the craziest s**t in the universe and blame Israel, the US and God for it...you'll fit right in here :w00t: Otherwise, expect to be challenged regularly for almost every utterance.

All jokes aside - it's a fun place to discuss ideas. Welcome to you.

Thanks for the welcome, I actually used to be quite a prolific poster here about 7 years ago, but several moves and comps later i have no idea what the username or password was anymore, so I had to just make a new account. But yeah, it can get a little interesting in here at times.

It's possible the alleged Iranians were of another middle eastern nationality with fake/stolen identities.

Never forget the nationalities of the 911 hijackers when the decision was made to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq two years later.

Somehow Saudi Arabia managed to avoid any suspicion.

Point is, these terrorist suspects could be from anywhere as afar as anybody here knows.

If I was asked to kill somebody last thing I would be doing is traveling with my own passport. I'd make for damn sure that I had another identity and I would ask for a lot of money too.... now who has a lot of money these days?

It's possible the alleged Iranians were of another middle eastern nationality with fake/stolen identities.

Never forget the nationalities of the 911 hijackers when the decision was made to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq two years later.

Somehow Saudi Arabia managed to avoid any suspicion.

Point is, these terrorist suspects could be from anywhere as afar as anybody here knows.

If I was asked to kill somebody last thing I would be doing is traveling with my own passport. I'd make for damn sure that I had another identity and I would ask for a lot of money too.... now who has a lot of money these days?

?....China? Germany? I think I understand your drift but I think it strains the edge of credibility to see this as a false flag op. It IS strange though that they would have been so unprofessional. We've come to expect more from the fearless minions of the IRGC. The US and Israel have been telegraphing the intent to use force for a couple of years now. They don't really need an event to blame the decision on.

Ummmm....with the Mossad so adep to make false-flag attacks and impersonate members of others inteligence organizations to influence and manipulate terrorist groups, i am in serious doubt if Iran had anything to do with those bombings.

Ummmm....with the Mossad so adep to make false-flag attacks and impersonate members of others inteligence organizations to influence and manipulate terrorist groups, i am in serious doubt if Iran had anything to do with those bombings.

Well that's my point...these guys in Bangkok not only were not professional - they seemed like idiots. One guy blew his own legs off! That's going a bit far to play a role, no? I just can't see it as a false flag. Maybe they were freelance like the "underwear" bomber but they only arrived a couple of weeks ago and I don't imagine Iran is a place a citizen can just pack up his kit, toss in a few grenades and jet off on a holiday at a whim.

If it actually was the Irani's then all I can say is that they have officially lost it. Pulling an amateur stunt like this is really asking for issues.

This is simply retaliation for the varius murders of Iranian citizens carried out by the Israeli Mossad over the past year or so. And at that, right now it doesn't even seem to have been an officially sanctioned by Iran. We know this because of the amateur way in which they seem to have been carried out.

Idiotic and horrible to be honest. Revenge might be something they seek, but murdering innocents doesn't even slightly resemble revenge. Unless there is something we have not been made aware of regarding the people targeted (embassy workers and such are often spies).

I guess this is yet another 'reason' for Israel to attack Iran. I wonder how many will remember that these attacks were actually a retaliAtion when it comes to the media preparing the public for, and manipulating the public into supporting, the coming war.