Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

13 Feet Tall Alien Makes Big News In Italy.

13 Feet Tall Alien Makes Big News In Italy.

Hi all!

I just found this unusual UFO/Alien story that comes from the Il Gazzettino of Italy site.

It's about an alleged encounter with a 4 meter tall Alien!!...

http://www.gazzettino.it/articolo.php?id=181153

The news of a 13 Feet high ET walking along the road in Italy is making big news in Europe.Eyewitness Leonard D’Andrea, was driving his car when, while visiting the Napoleon of the new roundabout at Mortlake, was forced to stop.

He said : “I noticed the cars stopped, I queued – says D’Andrea – I thought at the time of an accident. But when I fell, I noticed that there were three cars in front of a strange creature that walked along the road. It was about 4 meters / 13 Feet high and was silent. “

D’Andrea wanted to tell his father about what he was witnessing, but the phone was not working, because there was no mobile network.

He added : I took the torch and lit the gray creature, noting that her legs were slightly bent forward with the back formed by a sort of very large tendons. “While illuminated, i noted that the head had a round shape and ending in a conical shape.

This creature “walked” on the road, not caring at all the cars stopped and people – reminiscent of Andrea – In front of me was a Mazda with a family.

The mother took the two children hiding behind the seats, while two girls behind me wanted to call 113 but the phone did not go. “

Then the silhouette has fled in the direction of Lestizza, Leonard tried to follow her but without success. Other people who live in the area confirmed that they have seen something “strange”

Cheers.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Amerix

• psyche101

• bouncer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange they specify it as a girl... most monsters are assumed male when one can't see a clear gender. Did it have breasts? 13 feet though! I'm surprised that man followed.

Where is the UFO? Why is this not a cryptid? Has it shown any sign of intelligence? Are we sure this is just not a mangy Bigfoot?

Too bad they do not have cameras in Italy, it would have been nice to get a photo of something like that.

So something that's 4 meters tall doesn't attract enough attention to warrant people to TRY to take photos, or even try to find the tracks after it. It's normally just plain dirt next to the road before the ditches (If there are any), and something that big is bound to have enough weight to leave some track.

Too bad they do not have cameras in Italy, it would have been nice to get a photo of something like that.

Exactly my thoughts. Surely out of all those cars of people, somebody had a camera or cell phone with a camera.

heres a huge alien walking round streets in the UK! caught on film and caught by police!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYjCH2p4jmE

Dang. Blocked in my country.

I like how you didnt include the last sentence in the article in your translation. Now Im going off of google translate but :

Then the silhouette has fled in the direction of Lestizza, Leonard tried to follow her but without success. Other people who live in the area confirmed that they have seen something "strange". Extraterrestrial or joker good to "celebrate" the Carnival?

Sounds to me that there was a local celebration going on and this could have been nothing more than someone in an elabrate costume. Much like the UK video posted above.

It's fake anyway.. ;)

to be fair to the thread and for those who cant see the vid, the vid is REAL..it shows a man in a great "tall alien" costume enticing CCTV and police attention in London to prove a certain point.

The reason I posted it was to provide a balance of what may have been reported in the OP, and what can 'actually' happen with a man in a costume.

Some years ago me and buddy actually made plans to get some good alien costumes and go out freaking people at night... so with regards to the OP, it could just have been someone doing just that!!

or just a rubbish news report of course, for as mentioned earlier, why no pics when the world has mobile phones with cams and vids?

Edited by bouncer

Everyone trying to call the police but no one took pics O_o

to be fair to the thread and for those who cant see the vid, the vid is REAL..it shows a man in a great "tall alien" costume enticing CCTV and police attention in London to prove a certain point.

They had recently installed security cameras the street in front of his apartment building. He noticed one was regularly pointing up straight at his windows as if the people behind the cameras were more interested in monitoring his activities than looking for thieves breaking into cars. Instead of pressing his bare buttocks against the window like most of us would, he built that incredible costume to see how quickly something unusual (but harmless) would get security's attention.

The reason I posted it was to provide a balance of what may have been reported in the OP, and what can 'actually' happen with a man in a costume.

The police were there in a matter of minutes. Apparently enough people were frightened by a man in a costume to call for "help" because you're only allowed to wear costumes on Halloween. Maybe every day is Halloween in Italy.

Fortunately this happened in the U.K. In the U.S. the cops (or someone else) probably would have shot him.

to be fair to the thread and for those who cant see the vid, the vid is REAL.

If it's the video of the tall "alien" in the black clothing with the inverted knees on the legs that was seen on CCTV cameras when the police arrive, it's a complete and utter fake. I don't know which version that one is (its blocked for me too, but the landing picture looks like it's the one I'm thinking of), there is a commentary right before with the guy getting dressed in the costume before going out into the street.

It's a fake.

I do not know why it had to be an Alien and not a skinwalker or some other made up creature, there was no spacecraft involved. This is a classic example of how people jump the gun and scream Alien when the call is not warranted at all.

Edited by psyche101

When are we going to get to see the 13 foot Space woman ?

Something tells me we aren't going to...you'll just have to imagine the previous alien dressed in drag! I know, I know, it's not quite the *same*. :lol:

Something tells me we aren't going to...you'll just have to imagine the previous alien dressed in drag! I know, I know, it's not quite the *same*. :lol:

Eewww.....that mental picture I easily could have been without. hmm.gif How does one unsee something like that?! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Eewww.....that mental picture I easily could have been without. hmm.gif How does one unsee something like that?! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Badeskov

Only if you get hungry would that image come to mind ! Remember justDONTEATUS !

They might like us because they say we taste like chicken !

post-68971-0-50756500-1329366577_thumb.j

Aww, come on; a little lipstick, something frilly and feminine...ya got a *hot* ET babe! :alien:^_^

I like how they were unable to follow a 13 foot creature walking down a road. No explanation as to how the creature evaded them.

well.....maybe they all had something better to do, somewhere better to go....or were in a rush...or didnt even believe in aliens... expand your thinking before posting!!! Theres always an alternative ffs