Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brand spankin new!

HG06

Hey everybody, HG here just chimin in and making myself known! Im currently studying veterinarian medicine, animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums here which I've read and do enjoy. I'm going to straight up say I am a Bigfoot believer though and only because believe it or not he's used as examples of Darwinism and his finches such as how there is different variations of Squatch(goofy ass word if ya ask me) throughout the world that make them sutiable for their enviornment. As Jane said "Why the hell can't there be a large ape living throughout the world we haven't discovered? If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it." I am though very stubborn on the evidence as in I break it down and disprove the hell out of it so don't think I jump all over the LOOK IT'S A BIGFOOT when it's really a toad. Every other cryptic I'm a huge skeptic over though. Enough of this rant, but just saying I'm happy to be I'm the neighborhood! PS I know this has nothing to do with cryptids but figured this would be the best place to say hi!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hucksterfoot

• evancj

• Tia

• Night Walker

Hey everybody, HG here just chimin in and making myself known! Im currently studying veterinarian medicine, animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution. I hope to be able to contribute to the forums here which I've read and do enjoy. I'm going to straight up say I am a Bigfoot believer though and only because believe it or not he's used as examples of Darwinism and his finches such as how there is different variations of Squatch(goofy ass word if ya ask me) throughout the world that make them sutiable for their enviornment. As Jane said "Why the hell can't there be a large ape living throughout the world we haven't discovered? If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it." I am though very stubborn on the evidence as in I break it down and disprove the hell out of it so don't think I jump all over the LOOK IT'S A BIGFOOT when it's really a toad. Every other cryptic I'm a huge skeptic over though. Enough of this rant, but just saying I'm happy to be I'm the neighborhood! PS I know this has nothing to do with cryptids but figured this would be the best place to say hi!

Welcome. I'm sure you will find the discussion lively, entertaining, and at times even informative.

I'm going to straight up say I am a Bigfoot believer though and only because believe it or not he's used as examples of Darwinism and his finches such as how there is different variations of Squatch(goofy ass word if ya ask me) throughout the world that make them sutiable for their enviornment.

Who is using bigfoot as examples of Darwinism and his finches?

Who is using bigfoot as examples of Darwinism and his finches?

I was hoping HG would give up the info on this as well, as I have never heard of bigfoot being mentioned as an example of Darwinism.

How could it be? We have no data about bigfoot to use as an example of anything.

I was hoping HG would give up the info on this as well, as I have never heard of bigfoot being mentioned as an example of Darwinism.

How could it be? We have no data about bigfoot to use as an example of anything.

The Wild Life of Bigfoot DVD series

TheMigrationofBigfoots.jpg

If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it.

Why not apply that same logic to other cryptics. Replace gorilla with (place your favorite cryptoid here)

Just how long does this hiding gorilla go unseen?

...When that Gorilla is done playing hide and seek, it carries on with other necessities in life: eating, pooping, and breeding; without expending a lot of energy constantly trying to evade being cataloged.

Every other cryptic I'm a huge skeptic over though.

Why the hell can't there be a large Spaghettiphagus? You didn't look everywhere.

:]

Hey everybody, HG here just chimin in and making myself known! Im currently studying veterinarian medicine, animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution.

I once heard someone say that a jack of all trades is an expert of none.

darwinvr.jpg

As Jane said "Why the hell can't there be a large ape living throughout the world we haven't discovered? If a gorilla doesn't want to be seen trust me you won't see it."

Jane WHO said that? Are you are misquoting Jane Goodall or crazy Jane from down the street?

Welcome.

Welcome to UM gangsta.

Edit: Let's get the ball rolling. :tu:

What is you favorite/most believable/hardest to disprove piece of bigfoot evidence?

Edited by Timonthy

Guys, we've probably scared him off by being a bit 'in your face'.

Any way once again welcome and I look forward to reading your posts. :yes:

I'm afraid your right Tia, and I was truly interested in seeing the bigfoot as an example of Darwinism the OP referred us to.

... and I was truly interested in seeing the bigfoot as an example of Darwinism the OP referred us to.

That and why gorillas would show themselves to poachers.

Scale of gorilla poaching exposed

An undercover investigation has found that up to two gorillas are killed and sold as bushmeat each week in Kouilou, a region of the Republic of Congo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8256000/8256464.stm

Also I agree totally if a gorilla doesn't want to be seen it won't be. :yes:

Are you suggesting that you have practical experience with gorillas as well, Tia?

That and why gorillas would show themselves to poachers.

Scale of gorilla poaching exposed

An undercover investigation has found that up to two gorillas are killed and sold as bushmeat each week in Kouilou, a region of the Republic of Congo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_news/newsid_8256000/8256464.stm

I bet those Gorillas wished they were a product of our imagination.

:]

I once heard someone say that a jack of all trades is an expert of none.

Yup, that long list of subjects made me look twice also, and the use of 'veterinarian medicine' - isn't it 'veterinary medicine'?

And add me to those wanting to know in what context, and by whom, BF is being taught as an aspect of Darwinism.

As for being scared off ... why would anyone be scared if they are telling the truth? :hmm:

Yup, that long list of subjects made me look twice also, and the use of 'veterinarian medicine' - isn't it 'veterinary medicine'?

Well if he is studying to become a DVM then studying animal biology and physiology along with behavioral science and evolution is something he will need to do.

Prerequisite courses usually include Biological Sciences, Genetics, Biochemistry, Statistics, Humanities/Social Sciences (especially the "logic and critical thinking" part)

If one were to carry on about genetic variations in Bigfoot, or inquire about a Bigfoot Morphology course ...well

Guys, we've probably scared him off by being a bit 'in your face'.

Any way once again welcome and I look forward to reading your posts. :yes:

So a half dozen 'welcomes' and one question constitutes "in your face".

Do folks really want forums like this where others simply agree with everything they say?

So a half dozen 'welcomes' and one question constitutes "in your face".

Do folks really want forums like this where others simply agree with everything they say?

An ex-girlfriend of mine had a big issue with me having to be right all the time.

The thing is, I do consider myself quite intelligent so most of the time I am right, but I won't challenge something if I don't know enough about it.

However as soon as I am given a good reason to doubt my own logic, I will concede and find the true answer, whether I was right or wrong doesn't matter - I want to further myself.

Now the question remains. Is it better to be blissful in ignorance, or truthful and open to ridicule? I definitely prefer the latter.

Edit: The post wasn't directed at you Rafterman, I'm agreeing with you. Also, I know this post can come off as extremely self centered, but please don't think that too soon!

Edited by Timonthy