Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did President Eisenhower meet with aliens ?

bouncer

Do not! Do not...apply current logic to 40 or 50 years ago. I suspect 40 or 50 years ago the presidents did many things....'unaccounted for' and had free time unobserved..

I am not! I am not applying "current logic", only facts. Please read the biography of any American president in the 20th century. The Secret Service is required to guard the safety of the President every second and that leaves a paper trail and witnesses with actual names. Hell, Eisenhower's entire gigantic 21 volume biography known as "The Eisenhower Papers" is even online and entirely searchable. Good luck finding the part where he's "unaccounted for" and "had free time unobserved" to chat with aliens.

Watergate showed how the president's movements are so restricted that it was nearly impossible for him to do anything sneaky on his own. He needs a group of conspirators. It also showed that the President's own paper trail can't be destroyed.

Presidents do go on vacations which would be perfect for them to "sneak off" and visit beings from other planets, but hoaxers aren't going to bother to look up when presidents had been on vacations because that would be work, even when a president's biography is on the Internet. Even worse, it could be wrong and the hoaxer will have to apply another layer of conspiracy.

Edited by scowl

I know that many people see this as viable, if not in this thread, but I do not understand why people would believe it, What has this supposed meeting accomplished? And did they just sit down and agree to keep the rest of the world in the dark? We have no major technology inovations, each and every invention has a long history associated with it, so I do not see any advantage there. I really think Eisenhower's personal pursuits i.e. Eisenhower, who was president from 1953 to 1961, is known to have had a strong belief in life on other planets. are more likely what stared tongues wagging and created a chinese whisper that is still going strong today.

I do not see what this important meeting culminated in.

Indeed Englishgent, where are all these witnesses?

I have always thought that Eisenhower was actually The real E.T King ! Bigger than all of his followers! But Still the King E.T ! Just Look at this man !

Those eyes follow you everywhere ! :wacko:

post-68971-0-79555500-1329501898_thumb.j

"I do not see what this important meeting culminated in."

The terms of our surrender.

Auh ! YEs now it makes cents ! THe Fifties ,Fast Food, lowering the education levels,make more baby`s ! Now I see the pattern !

Were all just a master planned Meal on this world for E.T ! We have been fatting up our population for over Fifty years ! Its 2012 and Dinner is being served !

THe Big Christmas Munch ! :P

post-68971-0-80840300-1329518003_thumb.j

And if the resource in question is people, then why not just create your own species to do your slave labor? If you can figure out possible FTL travel, then I'm sure you can figure out how to grow your own slaves.

Flawless logic! Just like that one time we invented steam engines and simultaneously cured the common cold.

Anyone notice how much of this BS the 'Daily Mail' is responsible for?

they are not responsible for it, the story was out long long ago...they just covered it again...

which is a good thing

they are not responsible for it, the story was out long long ago...they just covered it again...

which is a good thing

Next week: Elvis sightings. Which is a good thing.

course. why?

As we can see in "Mars Attacks", the President's life could mean very little to aliens, therefore it would not be prudent to let the real President meet aliens. The military would not allow it.

Edited by 27vet

One more: time, date, and location. Every moment of the President's activities are documented. He is always around other people. If the story can't give a time, date, and location of the meeting, that's because any that they make up will contradict with what the President was actually doing.

Every moment of a presidents movement is documented somewhere that's true. Funny thing is, one can never know if the documentation one is looking at is real or not...

Let's be blunt : When it comes to UFO's the govt is lying to US Citizens. They say that they have no information and know nothing more about them than the average investigator does. Logically that has to be a lie...

Among unexplained UFO sightings there has to be a good chunk of secret military aircraft. A lot of them pretty much have to be. And in order to be a "secret military aircraft", those craft have to remain secret. And so the govt will deny knowledge of them, no matter what pictures, witnesses or radar returns are published of them. And the govt will go to great lengths to debunk them in order to maintain that secrecy. And, to a certain extent, I get that - if a bit of military hardware needs to be secret then it has to be secret.

But don't make the mistake of believing what the govt tells you on these subjects. They are willing to lie. So that immediately casts doubt on the aforementioned documentation of the presidents whereabouts.

I doubt that the US Govt is meeting with aliens. But I also doubt what the US govt is telling us that they know. And I think that there is a lot of wiggle room in that middle area...

It was with an uneasy reticence that the president bade goodnight to the late-night 'guests' at the oval office. The reason for such reticence was the simple human frailty in the area of multiple choice.

He had agonisingly mulled over his options for a little under forty seven hours straight, and it had almost driven the great man insane. Because the magnitude of his final decision had been in all likelihood far greater than any other Earth-leader had been compelled to make before!

He quickly stuffed yet another fist full of headache pills into his eager mouth, gulped down a half pint of lukewarm water, and slumped back in the well padded presidential chair!

Trying in vain to relax with a glass of fine malt whiskey,he mulled over the magnitude of the decision that he had made.When his attention was drawn to a slight tapping noise and then the opening of the cream and rose coloured door.

He nodded a greeting to the instantly recognisable figure that had entered, and proceeded to pour his guest a drink and top up his own.

The expected intruder, gratefully accepted the alcoholic gesture and made himself comfortable in the blood red leather chair closest to the president.

Silence reigned until both men had consumed a decent mouthful of the expensive malt, and then the visitor spoke in a soft but authoritative voice....

"You made the right choice you know Ike..in fact, you made the only possible choice!" he said.

The reply came in a less confident manner...

"Vannevar!..there's two and a half billion souls spread around this planet that could just be unwittingly depending on the wisdom of that statement!"

The enigmatic Dr Bush once again exuded confidence as he uttered ...

"Although this chapter of American... nay..in fact a defining chapter in the whole of humanities history, can absolutely not become public knowledge for a substantial chunk of time..maybe even long after you and I have left this mortal coil my friend....some day, the world will know just how a great and strong leader made a great and strong decision for the good of this planet and it's dominant indigenous lifeform...mankind !"

There was no other words spoken between the pair that night...Dr Bush nonchalantly finished his drink and quietly left the famous room,...and in turn, the worlds most powerful leader polished off his drink and steadily strolled off to the presidential living quarters , and disappeared into the bedroom.

The next morning...Oh sod it, I can't be bothered making any more up!!....so i'll just leave it to the professionals like Timothy Good. :innocent:

Cheers.

Anyone notice how much of this BS the 'Daily Mail' is responsible for?

Yeah, a lot of people seem to conveniently ignore that Daily Mail is a yellow newspaper.

Next week: Elvis sightings. Which is a good thing.

Well!...it's funny you should say that scowl! :yes:

I was once in this fish shop in Preston, and........

cheers.

"I do not see what this important meeting culminated in."

The terms of our surrender.

The meeting was decades ago, it is taking a long time for us to initiate this alleged surrender.

We don't talk to cops, politicians, or militarists. Only the subtlest snitches get their Stitches.

That said... We are prone to talk through all of you. And believe it or not, we speak volumes. Veritable litanies.

So much for subtlety.

We don't talk to cops, politicians, or militarists. Only the subtlest snitches get their Stitches.

That said... We are prone to talk through all of you. And believe it or not, we speak volumes. Veritable litanies.

So much for subtlety.

Are you the Queen of England or just an alien ? :(

Let's be blunt : When it comes to UFO's the govt is lying to US Citizens. They say that they have no information and know nothing more about them than the average investigator does. Logically that has to be a lie...

Logically its most likely the truth, it seems well known the real people running this world use the presidents as puppets,letting them know only whats needed to know, it would seem presidents have requested info on the ufo/ET phenomena many times and have not got it.... heres one such report: http://www.hillaryclintonufo.net/disclosureefforts.html

Jimnmy Carter allegedly asked for info on UFO and got blanked too!

so you cant lie about something you cant get info on, can you? Unless you lied about not getting the info to start with!

But hey Ive no faith in world leaders, and I would expect any aliens to not engage in the human concept of shadowy secret meetings, why would they do that? In secret? with bent govts?

Edited by bouncer
  • Like 1

Logically its most likely the truth, it seems well known the real people running this world use the presidents as puppets,letting them know only whats needed to know, it would seem presidents have requested info on the ufo/ET phenomena many times and have not got it.... heres one such report: http://www.hillaryclintonufo.net/disclosureefforts.html

Jimnmy Carter allegedly asked for info on UFO and got blanked too!

so you cant lie about something you cant get info on, can you? Unless you lied about not getting the info to start with!

But hey Ive no faith in world leaders, and I would expect any aliens to not engage in the human concept of shadowy secret meetings, why would they do that? In secret? with bent govts?

Hang on, are we talking about World Governments now? The ones that fight amongst each other daily? The ones that cannot so much as stop the bloody Sea Shepard? The ones that cannot stop Vietnam, France and Korea testing nuclear devices despite protests fro the rest of the world? This is the same Governments that could not find the WMD's in the middle East? And the very same Governments who canot agree if we are experiencing natural climate change or a man induced catastrophe, and the same Governments that watched us all fall into a global recession?

Just before I say any more, to make it clear - these are the people you are talking about right?

• Like 1

Maybe Ike deputised Nixon to frighten off the ET's. Makes sense to me. :blink:

Some months before my awakening, Sept 2009 when I awoke not in my bed but somewhere else, this was the first article I read about . I found an article pertaining to this by pure chance as i typed in something entirely unrelated or so I thought, at the time i had started investigating things in my mothers life which bordered on incredible to say the least. I have since come to the conclusion that finding this initial story wasn't by accident, more like divine inspiration or an unseen guiding hand. My story and that of my mother and other close family members is beyond words, i have since been on a fantastic journey of awakening and discovery that has forever changed me. To know for sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the keepers of this garden {Earth] will continue to play a part in the grand scheme of things and ensure the evolution of mankind.

PS..I am considering writing up my whole story on this site if anyone is interested.

Some months before my awakening, Sept 2009 when I awoke not in my bed but somewhere else, this was the first article I read about . I found an article pertaining to this by pure chance as i typed in something entirely unrelated or so I thought, at the time i had started investigating things in my mothers life which bordered on incredible to say the least. I have since come to the conclusion that finding this initial story wasn't by accident, more like divine inspiration or an unseen guiding hand. My story and that of my mother and other close family members is beyond words, i have since been on a fantastic journey of awakening and discovery that has forever changed me. To know for sure beyond a shadow of doubt that the keepers of this garden {Earth] will continue to play a part in the grand scheme of things and ensure the evolution of mankind.

PS..I am considering writing up my whole story on this site if anyone is interested.

I'd like to read about it. Start a new thread!

P.S. Try and keep the 'keepers of the garden' descriptions minimal, otherwise you'll just come across as a whacked-out, new age hippie. :tu:

Edit: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edited by Sweetpumper

Hang on, are we talking about World Governments now? The ones that fight amongst each other daily? The ones that cannot so much as stop the bloody Sea Shepard? The ones that cannot stop Vietnam, France and Korea testing nuclear devices despite protests fro the rest of the world? This is the same Governments that could not find the WMD's in the middle East? And the very same Governments who canot agree if we are experiencing natural climate change or a man induced catastrophe, and the same Governments that watched us all fall into a global recession?

Just before I say any more, to make it clear - these are the people you are talking about right?

I wasn't... No idea what the other guy is discussing however.

I was simply stating that since a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie. And therefore we know that the govt lies about UFO's. And therefore when the govt says one thing about the movement of the president in relation to UFO's, the info is automatically suspect because we already know that they lie.

They might even have a valid reason for lying - you don't keep a secret craft secret for long if you admit to it and it's flight schedule after all. But the fact is that the Govt is willing to lie and therefore that puts their other statements under a light of prior lies...

I wasn't... No idea what the other guy is discussing however.

I was simply stating that since a large portion of the UFO's that are unexplained are probably secret military craft that means that for the govt to say it has no info on it is a lie. And therefore we know that the govt lies about UFO's. And therefore when the govt says one thing about the movement of the president in relation to UFO's, the info is automatically suspect because we already know that they lie.

They might even have a valid reason for lying - you don't keep a secret craft secret for long if you admit to it and it's flight schedule after all. But the fact is that the Govt is willing to lie and therefore that puts their other statements under a light of prior lies...

Is it not logical to lie to the general public when working on a secret project? As such, I do not feel this makes them liars, it makes them vigilant about national security.