Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My First Music Video! [PRINCE Remix][iPad2]

Senkoujin

th_574d9877.jpg

Hello again everyone! I've been making music for a while now on my iPad2, and I've decided that I wanted to try something a bit different---to create my own music video. I've never done this before, and I'm certainly no expert and the production budget was low, lol.

MUSIC INFO:

The song in the video is called When Doves Cry (High Speed MiX), which is actually a remix of the popular Prince 1984 hit single "When Doves Cry". It was when I was a kid, and still is one of my favorite songs to listen to. I remade the song from the ground up based on the FULL VERSION of the original song, and then I sped-up + remixed it. The song took me 10 hours to complete; I sat there listening to the original song over and over again trying to figure out most of the notes, sounds, and order. All done on my iPad2 with a neat app called Music Studio; it's not as popular as GarageBand or FruityLoops, but it gets the job done.

VIDEO INFO:

To be honest, I didn't really intend to make this song into a music video, but after some careful thinking, I later decided to go for it---to try something different/new to me. All videoing and editing took 5 hours total...and to top it off, everyone involved (including myself) were hard-pressed for time, not to mention, there was no time for much rehearsal at all. It was like "Okay, I wanna make a music video for this song I made, here's a few supplies I brought...". I also had to teach the camera man how to use the camera properly. Very last-minute, so don't expect the video to be professional, lol. Anyways, all video was recorded on the iPad2's 720 HD camera, which is OK.

Anyways, please check it out!! I really hope that you enjoy!!

Thank you very much!!! ^_^

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...

8f37e00f.jpg

My 2nd music video is out now!! Please check it out!!

Thanks so much, and I hope you enjoy!! ^_^

I wanted to try something a bit different.

The videos are definately "different." I don't really mean that as a bad thing, but I'm not sure of what else to say about them.

Hahaha, thank you both for simply watching my video(s), I really appreciate it! =)

To be honest, my 2nd music video was also a last-minute decision. I had made the song nearly two weeks beforehand, and didn't even have any thoughts about making a video until just recently. I had said to myself, "Hmmm, maybe I could make some sort of video with this new song of mines", so I thought about how I wanted it, and executed my plan. Ironically, I decided to give it some 'connection'. The song w

Filming wasn't very easy, and the budget was right at $100USD. We had problems filming at one location due to a neighbor getting all paranoid about candles, so we had to drive to a different location. The new location was better anyways. The song took 7+ hours to make, and the videoing/editing took around 3 hours total. So, this project was around 10 hours as opposed to my 1st music video project, which took 15 hours.

considering an amatuer fliming it's alright

the insturment is a keybored or some techno program ?

considering an amatuer fliming it's alright

the insturment is a keybored or some techno program ?

I make my music on iOS (iPhone/iPad) with an app called Music Studio. It provides a virtual keyboard with different instruments to choose from...you just have to create everything from scratch, lol.

good work, keep it up!! looking forward to more videos, entertaining :P

• 1 month later...

good work, keep it up!! looking forward to more videos, entertaining :P

Hehehe, thank you very much, and thank you for your patience!

5ac05298.jpg

Hello again everyone!!! It's been two months since my last music video release, and now it's time once again!!! Welcome to my 3rd Official Music Video!!

If you are familiar with The Spice Girls, then you're in for quite the remix! I decided to remix Spice Up Your Life. As usual, I re-built the song from scratch and then remixed it on my iPad2, which took 7 hours to complete. A week later, I decided that i wanted to make a music video with it, so I did and made it my 3rd Music Video!!

Videoing and editing took around ~8hrs total due to time constraints, weather, etc., but finally it's released! Please check it out, and I really hope that you enjoy it!!! Thank you very much!!! :D

• 1 month later...

Wow, it's been a while!

b0721d99ec2957e173bda9daf58f6dfc.jpg

Hello again everyone, if you've been keeping up, you're in for yet another video!

I present to you all, my 4th music video!!

The song I remixed is the 2nd OP (opening) for the popular anime To Aru Kagaku No Choudenjihou (Railgun); I rebuilt the song from scratch, and then remixed it. This will make my second remixed anime song...took me 9+ hours to make this one. I must admit, reconstructing J-Pop AIN'T easy...for me at least. xD

I chose to tackle this song because it seemed to fit considering what happened in the previous vids.

After completing the remixed instrumental, I had some difficulty both writing my original English lyrics and singing them, as this particular song isn't quite my normal etiquette, but I tried nonetheless.

Filming once again was difficult due to slight shortage of workable footage + the time constraints of my crew, and one of them was sick, so I did my very best producing and editing considering the circumstances...all pulled off in 2.5hrs. We were also lucky that the weather was nice because it rained for an entire week before the shootings, lol.

Please check it out!! I can't sing too well, so try to enjoy! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D

• Like 1

That was awesome! :lol:

Bizarre, but awesome! :tu:

Seriously, I don't know what to make of these vids, but they tend to entertain me despite their "differentness." (And yes, I believe I just made that word up) :P

Wow, I just looked it up and apparently "differentness" is a real word! :o

Edited by Angel Left Wing
  • Like 1

That was awesome! :lol:

Bizarre, but awesome! :tu:

Seriously, I don't know what to make of these vids, but they tend to entertain me despite their "differentness." (And yes, I believe I just made that word up) :P

Wow, I just looked it up and apparently "differentness" is a real word! :o

Hehehe thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

Wow, I didn't know 'differentness' was a real word wither, LOL!!

I guess we can invent words and somehow find them in the dictionary. xD

Hehehe thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

I actually love the song and the way it's sung. I wouldn't change a thing about it.

If I were a wrestler or something I think I just might use it as my entrance music! :lol:

Edited by Angel Left Wing

Entertaining......thanks.... :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Hehehe, thank you both so very much!! =D

...and now!!

275f233dfc988748f1b5441165a8f432_zps14982da2.jpg

Hello everyone one last time!

I want to welcome you to my 5th Music Video!

Ironically, today is my birthday, heheh!

This time, I've made an original song "Ze Baron Noir", which is the 3rd version of my original "Ze Baron" music creations. I made it with the intention of use for this video.

Filming was a bit tricky this time around due to extreme time constraints, hahahaha, it's always happening like that. I had my crew film for one hour between the course of three days before I had enough viable footage. I worked a bit harder on producing this film even though it's low budget, but we all had fun; that's all that matters. Song took 10.5 hours straight to make.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WATCHING AND KEEPING UP!! ^_^

It is you that inspire and motivate me to do these things, even one single person makes a great difference. ^_^

I said it before - these are "different" but there is something about them that entertains me and I get a kick out of the music as well, lol. It's all good. And I like the upbeat attitude you have about things.

On a side note - you better be careful with those swords man. If they aren't real blades, they certainly look like they are. My brother collects swords like that (real ones) and those things are seriously sharp. You could easily lose a finger or an ear or something - or some other kind of serious wound if an accident occurred.

They're fairly expensive too. For that reason I wouldn't want to be striking them against one another and risk damaging the blade.

But heck, as long as you know what you're doing with them I guess you're alright.

So anyways, like I said, I'm hooked, lol. Something about these videos entertains me eventhough at first glance I really wouldn't expect that to be the case, lol.

:tu:

I said it before - these are "different" but there is something about them that entertains me and I get a kick out of the music as well, lol. It's all good. And I like the upbeat attitude you have about things.

On a side note - you better be careful with those swords man. If they aren't real blades, they certainly look like they are. My brother collects swords like that (real ones) and those things are seriously sharp. You could easily lose a finger or an ear or something - or some other kind of serious wound if an accident occurred.

They're fairly expensive too. For that reason I wouldn't want to be striking them against one another and risk damaging the blade.

But heck, as long as you know what you're doing with them I guess you're alright.

So anyways, like I said, I'm hooked, lol. Something about these videos entertains me eventhough at first glance I really wouldn't expect that to be the case, lol.

:tu:

I really appreciate you and all of your support, Left-Field! It's simply my style; I guess that says alot about me. :P

Now about the swords, both of them are real, however, the two swords that I possessed were a particularly sharp and deadly, ESPECIALLY the large difficult to wield dark sword in the last video. I strictly wielded them exclusively because I was the only one who knew how to use them. All battle scenes with the swords went well...there were only two ocassions where someone got cut----a minor cut received by my opponent on his hand when my short sword slid across his blade to the hilt of his sword, and a minor cut on me while taking the dark sword out of the sheath in the last video...I didn't realize until 20min later that I received a cut. The swords I wielded were battle-ready, while my rival's wasn't and was literally getting chipped and destroyed from its pristine condition. The dark sword remained unscathed. Yeah that's right, I literally destroyed a like-new sword, lol. It may be hard to see the progressive damage in the vid.

Speaking of which, throughout all five videos, there were some intentional and unintentional "Easter Eggs" that I put into place/noticed post-production. Interesting, how most of work revolves around limited time and coincidence, lol.

In commemoration of my completion of this little saga of mines, I have released my complete music video saga exclusively on FaceBook in truer 720p HD quality (higher than YouTube's) for you all to enjoy!! LIMITED TIME though!

HERE:

Thank you very much!! ^_^

• 1 month later...

2b01496f15fd4005a2d78c86fb866484.jpg

Hello again everybody!! Due to popular demand, I have decided to continue making music videos! I now present to you all my 6th music video, which is the first of my new music video saga!!

d635eeaf80ad7ab54f0af5b5651c0338.jpg

MUSIC INFO: Last month, I made a new fast-paced song just for fun and named it "HURRY UP!!". I had planned on releasing it on my SoundCloud, but one week before the release date, I had noticed more inquiries about me making more music videos. Convinced, I decide to use this new song for the video. Song took around ~6.5hours to make on my iPad2 (iOS) with Xewton Music Studio (same app as always).

VIDEO INFO: With the

complete, a new saga awakens. I have a new cast and crew with a new direction. Time constraints were not bad this time, so total filming time was around 3 hours.

Now without further ado, please enjoy!

Thanks for all your support thus far! ^_^

• 1 month later...

NEW MUSIC VIDEO RELEASE!! My 7th Music Video!!

rsz_2ndsaga_2ndmusicvideo.png

MUSIC INFO: This time around, I decided to make a new song remix! The song is "Astarte (Trip MiX)" which is a boss song remix of a PlayStation 3 JRPG called Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland by GUST/NAMCO Bandai. I liked the original song, so I decided to rebuild + remix it to my style on my iPad2 (as usual). Song took 8.5+ hours to complete with three revisions.

VIDEO INFO: Filming this time around was a bit easier, yet a bit more difficult due to time constraints and fighting with lighting, but I was able to get what I needed for this video over the course of 2 days. I also introduced a few "new" things to this video. Total filming + editing time took around 3 hours. Thus overall, a 12 hour project.

Now without futher ado, I hope that you all can enjoy!! Once again, thank you all very much for your support and viewing!! ^__^

• 1 month later...

MY EIGHTH MUSIC VIDEO JUST RELEASED!!!

3f34537367a363b0a9c837d1d22efdca.jpg

Song Info: I rebuilt + remixed song Beat of the Rising Sun from Initial D via iPad2 (as always); this is my first time making a Super Eurobeat song, which was petty damn challenging. I still don't have the best singing voice (can't touch Dave Rogers...at all, lol), but I tried nonetheless. Song took 10.5 hours to make due to challenge of using the genre for the first time.

Video Info: Video was taken in the cold weather; we all were freezing outside, but got the job done. Time constraints were not an issue this time around. The plot is steady progressing. Videoing took 3 hours while editing took 4 hours (first time editing ever took this long).

Alas, I hope that you can enjoy!! Thank you very much!!! ^__^

• 1 month later...

Hmm, not sure if you all kept up with the 2nd saga thus far, but I will now release my newest music video.

My 9th Music Video Released!!

9f35a206f9b70bd70be616276b7dc955_zpsb2882140.jpg

Song Info: Just A Myth? is an original song that I made back in 2011 as one of the songs in my 10th Music Pack -Epilogue of 2012-, and I decided to put it to use in this new video. Song itself took ~8 hours to make (using iOS as always).

Video Info: This time around, even more things are happening; the saga continues, but will soon be coming to a close. Filming was 3.5 hours, and editing took 3.5 more hours. Time constraints were not an issue this time around. =)

Thank you all, and I hope that you enjoy! :)

• 11 months later...

And FINALLY, the saga comes to a close!

My 10th Music Video RELEASED!!

9f5f5ab6881fcefdbfa36556c746ef6d_zpsfea0aa32.jpg

[media=]

[/media]

Song Info: Song used is Killing My Love (Leslie Parrish) [super Eurobeat] [initial D]- Original Licensed Song. This is the first and only time I ever used an original licensed song. I usually use either an original song if mines, or a licensed song (rebuilt + remixed via iPad). Since this is the last video, I decided to take it easy and not rebuild+remix this song on iPad, and for the fact that I can't sing anywhere near Leslie. I'm sure the song would have taken 9+ hours to recreate.

Video Info: This time, the video was shot in multiple areas, and some of the shots date back to over a month ago. While filming, I ran into a group of random kids asking about what we were doing. I said we were filming, and they then said "Ooh I wanna be in the movie!!"...after a minute of thinking how to implement them into the picture of the moment, I decided to let them in, and it was certainly a great choice---they're so cool xD. Videoing took 7 hours; editing took another 7 hours. Total...14 hour project. Editing was particularly challenging this time around too.

EXTRA NOTE: There's one unexplained altercation that happened in this video:

There was another Agent vs Boss encounter not shown...the evil aura of the Boss had transformed the original Jacket and Headphones Relics. The Agent later encountered him again and barely managed to steal the Gauntlets (Gloves) Relic and escaped...but not for long.

----Thank you all for watching and your support----

I never thought I'd make this many music videos, lol.

-TripMX aka Senkoujin