Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't want to sound stupid but...

brainwarp

I know the answer is prob. simple but...

How do I put up a profile pic.? I can't find a setting anywhere for this. I am on a galaxy s android phone. I don't want to be the man with no face.

Also how do you make the little animated smilly faces? :-)

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brainwarp

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

• __Kratos__

Top Posters In This Topic

Click your username on the top right corner of this page > click "my settings" > click the "Profile" tab > on the left there click "Change Avatar" and there you can pick an avatar for your profile.

I'm not sure how it works on phones posting here with regards to how it's set up. When you're posting normally you'll see options above the text area and if you click the smiley face, you'll be given a list to choose from or you can scroll down on that list and click "Show All" which will give you the text code to how to make the faces like:

is :mellow: and so on.

edit:

Here's an image with all the smiley codes on them since I was bored and wasn't 100% sure you could click the option on your phone:

108ie6q.jpg

Enjoy. :P

Edited by __Kratos__

Hi brainwarp,

Kratos is correct. You will however have to switch from mobile settings to UM 3.1 (bottom left hand corner on your Galaxy S) setting to get the full control panel settings. Zoom in or view on your phone using the horizontal orientation.

Click your username on the top right corner of this page > click "my settings" > click the "Profile" tab > on the left there click "Change Avatar" and there you can pick an avatar for your profile.

Hope that helps.

Thanks everyone, I followed your directions, and it showed that I changed my avatar, but I still see the blue man with no face on my posts.

Is this what you mean about the smilly face

:mellow:

Thanks Daughter of the nine moons, I just went to full version site and I see my avatar there, but its not on my mobil version. <_<

I think I can live with it the way it is.