Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Are crashed flying saucers ludicrous?

3 posts in this topic

The continuing discussion about crashed saucers in the 40s and 50s is baffling.

UFOs no longer crash, that’s a certainty. They just appear, helter-skelter it seems.

But in the 1940s and 1950s it seems flying saucers crashed all over the place, and the near-Roswell crash still resonates among UFO devotees.

But how serious can one take such accounts?

If flying disks came from other galaxies, star-systems, or other cosmological venues, even from other dimensions or time, how feasible is it that the physical perturbations of Earth could down them?

arrow3.gifRead more...

Exactly.....

The issue is, were the UFOs actually visitors from elsewhere or were they test ships made by the US government? The whole Roswell thing could have been a ship testing gone wrong with burnt monkeys that everyone mistook for aliens. :alien: *I know... I am not usually a skeptic, so bit of different stance for me* I really believe that if Aliens had landed, visited, crashed... there would be no covering it up... it would be impossible to cover something like that up. Yes, I do think that there is some kind of cover up... but I really don't think that Aliens have reached us yet because I think that we would all be aware of it by now.