Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sasquatch aka Bigfoot Evidence

sgtxray

I have heard it all - "NO" Bigfoot does not exist. "YES" Bigfoot does exist. I have listened to all of the "skeptics" and after speaking with them none have actually goine out into the wilderness to debunk footcasts, sounds, encounters, etc. They are mostly "arm chair" skeptics working off of the internet. On the other hand I have interviewed researchers who also never go out into the wilderness and examine footprints, stay nights to observe, or perform any field work, again self appointed experts who work off of the internet. There are also those who exploit this topic for financial gain or attention. I am a former law enforcement investigator and former military. I live in the Pacific Northwest and spend much of my free time in remote mountain areas. I was also a skeptic several years ago until I have some very interesting experiences in a two remote locations. Yes, there is something unusual out there. I have seen it and am still puzzled what it is. I have recently consulted two scientists who have studied this topic as well as read a report concerning DNA testing. I have also read military reports of special forces on night missions encountering whatever this is. After reviewing all of the evidence and pondering my own personal experiences I have come to the conclusion something very unusual is out there and to me it appears to be a very large human?? Being a investigator with years of experience I can only depend on evidence obtained from what I see,hear,smell and taste (senses) then examine physical evidence. Therefore my message to the "skeptics" and "researchers" go out there and see for yourself then report what you have found. Spend several nights out in the mountains and do some real "research" or continue to be an internet "skeptic" or "researcher".

• Like 1

I have heard it all - "NO" Bigfoot does not exist. "YES" Bigfoot does exist. I have listened to all of the "skeptics" and after speaking with them none have actually goine out into the wilderness to debunk footcasts, sounds, encounters, etc. They are mostly "arm chair" skeptics working off of the internet. On the other hand I have interviewed researchers who also never go out into the wilderness and examine footprints, stay nights to observe, or perform any field work, again self appointed experts who work off of the internet. There are also those who exploit this topic for financial gain or attention. I am a former law enforcement investigator and former military. I live in the Pacific Northwest and spend much of my free time in remote mountain areas. I was also a skeptic several years ago until I have some very interesting experiences in a two remote locations. Yes, there is something unusual out there. I have seen it and am still puzzled what it is. I have recently consulted two scientists who have studied this topic as well as read a report concerning DNA testing. I have also read military reports of special forces on night missions encountering whatever this is. After reviewing all of the evidence and pondering my own personal experiences I have come to the conclusion something very unusual is out there and to me it appears to be a very large human?? Being a investigator with years of experience I can only depend on evidence obtained from what I see,hear,smell and taste (senses) then examine physical evidence. Therefore my message to the "skeptics" and "researchers" go out there and see for yourself then report what you have found. Spend several nights out in the mountains and do some real "research" or continue to be an internet "skeptic" or "researcher".

Welcome back,

Don't you think it's a bit presumptuous to assume you are the only person who ever goes out into the wild lands?

Have you found any new evidence since your last visit? If so lets have a look.

I'm an avid long distance ulralight backpacker.

bigfoot is not real.

And the burden of proof is on those making the silly claim that he is.

You also cannot logically prove a negative.

The burden of proof is, and will always be, on the people who make the claims that Bigfoot is real. And without indisputable evidence, like a dead Bigfoot, Im going to stay a skeptic.

Don't the Foot believers/searchers do all the legwork so the armchair skeptics don't have to? If they found any evidence of worth, surely the skeptic would have to take notice.

I sure this guy is "Bingma" he posted the same basic trash talking BS about a year ago. Here is his OP:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=199151&hl=former%20military,%20military%20intelligence&st=0

This topic has always puzzeled me. I am former military (intelligence/special forces) and a former state police investigator. In those previous capacities I have seen many strange things. I presently travel through the remote wilderness of the North Cascade mountains in Washington state exploring and photographing old abandoned mines. During my travels recently I have spoken to several local residents of small towns in the areas. They have told me of their personal and thier families/friends encounters with something very different while in these areas. I am basically a skeptic but I am by nature "objective" in my beliefs. So at the request of several of these people I began to travel to these areas to check out this "creature". While in one of these areas I did have several unusual experiences. One time on my way back to my vehicle (two miles away) I was followed by something very large for about a mile. I stopped and it stopped, I walked and it walked. It sounded like a large man through the forrest to the rear and uphill from me. I could not see anything. During another trip to the same area I was walking not far from a stream and as I passed a certain location someone or something started throwing rocks into the stream from across the stream from me. The rocks came from a forrested area. Again I stopped to investigate but could not see anything. I am returning to that area soon again as when someone follows me and throws rocks towards me I want to know who or what is doing that. I will find out!! I am still basically a skeptic until I discover what these people have seen. I have seen the tracks and therefore know something or someone is making "tracks". Also all of these people I have spoken to have seen something? What I don't know but plan to find out to settle all of the "hype" about this topic. If I find anything I will update everyone.

Take Care,

Bingma

If you read the thread you will see he is all talk and no action.

Now you know that is not true, we have talked :)

I tried to PM you numerous times, you said in your topic you would " get back to us with results ".....What happened?

So, are you saying you only have personal experience ( seeing, hearing, smelling ) as evidence?.....No offense, but with all of the credentials you listed last time, and the equipment you showed us, getting a picture of a human should be childs play for you.I do believe you mentioned also how just personal experiences are not evidence, and how YOU are trained and could get evidence if any was to be had.

Oh well, I guess still no evidence........And as for skeptics not looking, you all ready heard from me, and what I have done....I live here ( Pacific Northwest ) and on land with no neighbors....I explained this all all ready.

I am surprised to see this topic after how you discussed the way you were going to handle it.Kind of reminds me of Todd Standing and " Sylvanic ".

Spaghettiphagus leaves an impact on the environment

BigBentTree.jpg

- Photo I took in Deerlickaboo Valley. You won find that on Google maps either.

what's that photo supposed to show? Looks like some trees to me. Did a spaghetti eater bend them or something?

I sure this guy is "Bingma" he posted the same basic trash talking BS about a year ago. Here is his OP:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=199151&hl=former%20military,%20military%20intelligence&st=0

If you read the thread you will see he is all talk and no action.

That was my first thought when he described himself too. Most likely using a new profile to hide the fact that his previous boasting produced nothing interesting or most likely it was never acted upon.

One does not have to go to the Pacific Northwest to have an opinion on bigfoot.

In case you missed it, Bigfoot is seen in every state in the union thus requiring a breeding population nation-wide.

In all of my time in the woods of Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and my new home in the Adirondacks, I have never seen, heard, or experienced anything out of the ordinary. So I guess that's my report.

I would, however, be curious as to what your two scientists said that you consulted - I notice that you left that part out. Also, please post links to these special forces reports. I'd be interested in reading them.

One does not have to go to the Pacific Northwest to have an opinion on bigfoot.

In case you missed it, Bigfoot is seen in every state in the union thus requiring a breeding population nation-wide.

In all of my time in the woods of Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and my new home in the Adirondacks, I have never seen, heard, or experienced anything out of the ordinary. So I guess that's my report.

I would, however, be curious as to what your two scientists said that you consulted - I notice that you left that part out. Also, please post links to these special forces reports. I'd be interested in reading them.

I tried that in his last topic ( go back and read it, evancj posted it in a reply )........It borderlines " personal information ", and I never got any either way......I did talk to the OP about this, before he disapeared from the site, through email and other ways.....Anyway, check out the other topic, you will see where this is going.

I swear, it is Todd Standing and " Sylvanic " all over again, but without the big publicity.........I kind of think this may have been the plan all along.........Read about Sylvanic if you do not know what I mean.....I think the OP has, and did his home work.

First let state the fact that I'm not a full 100% believer in bigfoot. But when you look at history, things dont add up. Mainly the reason i think there is "something" out there is because of the stories by the native americans. (i'll use the Pacific Northwest area for this topic.) The Native Americans told stories, and had paintings of a "wild man" of the woods who they respected and in turn it respected them. So for me to judge Bigfoot existing or not, I gotta go with the people who were here before anyone of us. They knew all the lands in the united states,long before we were even "united" and had seen every creature. The Natives respected nature and all living things. To discredit there sightings is just plain ignorant. besides, If it does exists, we know nothing about it, so for all we know its very elusive, Lives in caves or high in areas we cant go by foot. the one thing that I do know is True and skepics can not explain is the Howling/screaming noise people have recorded over the years. The reason these are significant is because every audio was analyzed and matched up with every type of Known creature to live in the North american Forests. The tests came back either inconclusive, or didnt match any known animal! Now thats not saying EVERY Audio was in fact somthing unexplainable, some were coyotes etc... the point is, Mankind has only scratched the surface on this planet and to say untill a body is found its not real, is ridiculous!! I dont know whats more arrogant, saying flat out, that a 7-9 feet tall bipedal creature just "CANT" exist, or having such a closed mind that to you, Nothing exists unless you have seen it. I mean lets state the facts about this "creature" existing or not. Almost every sighting ever seen has been in or around forest areas most the time, its at night. lots of sightings reported that rocks or even logs were being thrown at their tents,campers,or the cabins they are staying in. And some people felt they were being watched as if being stalked. to me, that sounds like a creature thats curious but smart, and also very Teritorial. theres obviously more then one, but To me, they spread out. Thus the Howlings. the first thing i thought about when i heard about the howlings, was wolves. Wolves howl to communicate with one another. why not sasquatch? monkeys do simular things as well. as far as food. Fish,Moose,Deer,berrys and of course water all come to mind. Im sure they thrive in the forests. anyway, Im sure ill get trolled to death on this post, but like i said at the begining,I'm not a full believer,But I do not rule out the fact that they could very well exist. I just dont see why they couldnt! what because noones found a dead one? I cant fathom every single person who has seen one, be hoaxers and liers. alote of these people are old timers,and hunters etc... they camp and live out in the woods most their lives. Why would they make stuff up? the odds are not every sighting is a hoax. people are seeing something and i bet theres more people, they are just afraid to come forward due to being mocked and called liers. oh as far as the person who made this forum, Pretty sure its the same guy from last year. and I think hes talking out his ass as well :XD

Edited by Silverbane81

@Silverbane81

Do you have a link for those paintings?

The Native Americans told stories, and had paintings

The problem with stories is they change, adapt and more stuff is added to them.

The Natives respected nature and all living things

Sounds like some kind of appeal.

...Anyways

Did that respect include not wiping out other indigenous people?

Mainly the reason i think there is "something" out there is because of the stories by the native americans. (i'll use the Pacific Northwest area for this topic.) The Native Americans told stories, and had paintings of a "wild man" of the woods who they respected and in turn it respected them.

It...doesn't sound like you have read too many of the Native American stories about the wild man.

They vary in fairly significant ways from tribe to tribe. One is a giant, one is smaller than people. One is a force of good, one is a force of chaos, one is a force of nature. None are simply animals.

The Natives respected nature and all living things.

Well, except, you know, all the other people they killed when they entered into the wrong territory.

To discredit there sightings is just plain ignorant.

Hmm...if discrediting their sightings is ignorant...what would we call referring to their myths and legends as sightings, and not bothering to read them to find all the variety and differences among them depending on which tribe's heritage you were dealing with?

Wouldn't making a decision based on a vague concept without actually looking into the knowledge be, by definition, ignorant?

If it does exists, we know nothing about it,

We do, however, know certain things that are universal among the animals in the world, though. For instance:

so for all we know its very elusive, Lives in caves or high in areas we cant go by foot.

The evolutionary purpose of size is defeated by elusiveness. If a creature needs to be elusive, it needs to be small and quick, not large and powerful. Large powerful creatures are not elusive simply because they do not have to be (even though it would be a really, really, good evolutionary trait for some of them to have, i.e. elephants).

the one thing that I do know is True and skepics can not explain is the Howling/screaming noise people have recorded over the years. The reason these are significant is because every audio was analyzed and matched up with every type of Known creature to live in the North american Forests. The tests came back either inconclusive, or didnt match any known animal!

You...don't see any bias in that statement? Any redundant claims?

the point is, Mankind has only scratched the surface on this planet and to say untill a body is found its not real, is ridiculous!!

To be fair, there is a heck of a lot more support for the non-existence of Bigfoot than the lack of a body.

I just dont see why they couldnt!

The may I suggest that instead of using the well-known logical fallacy of the argument of incredulity, you perhaps first determine that what you claim to be the opposition arguments are actually what you believe they are? Keeping in mind your previous statement regarding the arrogance of absolute statements?

It...doesn't sound like you have read too many of the Native American stories about the wild man.

They vary in fairly significant ways from tribe to tribe. One is a giant, one is smaller than people. One is a force of good, one is a force of chaos, one is a force of nature. None are simply animals.

Well, except, you know, all the other people they killed when they entered into the wrong territory.

Hmm...if discrediting their sightings is ignorant...what would we call referring to their myths and legends as sightings, and not bothering to read them to find all the variety and differences among them depending on which tribe's heritage you were dealing with?

Wouldn't making a decision based on a vague concept without actually looking into the knowledge be, by definition, ignorant?

We do, however, know certain things that are universal among the animals in the world, though. For instance:

The evolutionary purpose of size is defeated by elusiveness. If a creature needs to be elusive, it needs to be small and quick, not large and powerful. Large powerful creatures are not elusive simply because they do not have to be (even though it would be a really, really, good evolutionary trait for some of them to have, i.e. elephants).

To be fair, there is a heck of a lot more support for the non-existence of Bigfoot than the lack of a body.

The may I suggest that instead of using the well-known logical fallacy of the argument of incredulity, you perhaps first determine that what you claim to be the opposition arguments are actually what you believe they are? Keeping in mind your previous statement regarding the arrogance of absolute statements?

Well said.

the one thing that I do know is True and skepics can not explain is the Howling/screaming noise people have recorded over the years. The reason these are significant is because every audio was analyzed and matched up with every type of Known creature to live in the North american Forests. The tests came back either inconclusive, or didnt match any known animal!

I see Indoctrinated by MonsterQuest.

I have heard it all - "NO" Bigfoot does not exist. "YES" Bigfoot does exist. I have listened to all of the "skeptics" and after speaking with them none have actually goine out into the wilderness to debunk footcasts, sounds, encounters, etc. They are mostly "arm chair" skeptics working off of the internet. On the other hand I have interviewed researchers who also never go out into the wilderness and examine footprints, stay nights to observe, or perform any field work, again self appointed experts who work off of the internet. There are also those who exploit this topic for financial gain or attention.

All that is true, yet means nothing. If an armchair biologist is right, then he is Right. I think you are being somewhat harsh on the scientists, they do go out and count stuff and observe. They just can't be everywhere all the time. Which is why I think they might miss things now and then.

If there are 2000 bigfoots out there, the odds of anyone spontaneously seeing one are tremendously bad.

I am a former law enforcement investigator and former military. I live in the Pacific Northwest and spend much of my free time in remote mountain areas. I was also a skeptic several years ago until I have some very interesting experiences in a two remote locations. Yes, there is something unusual out there. I have seen it and am still puzzled what it is.

That is fine and good. I think there is something to the Bigfoot phenomena, but perhaps not an ape.

Keep going out. Take pics. Look for hair, poop, prints, artifacts... The more collected the better the odds of finding the holy grail.

Even Hawaii!!

The burden of proof is, and will always be, on the people who make the claims that Bigfoot is real. And without indisputable evidence, like a dead Bigfoot, Im going to stay a skeptic.

:yes:

I've been talking to some people on a local forum and its seems like there have been a few sightings in the Ozarks. One guy was out hunting and took a shot at one. Another guy said he saw one not far from where I live and I've heard some real unusual scary sounds on the hill in back and in front of my house a few years ago. It wasn't a cat I know what a cat sounds like. One woman said she was afraid to go to her brothers house at night because she heard something screaming and tearing things up and her brother told her he hears it all the time. He said he was told it was a big foot. Another man and woman said they saw one and it scared them to death and it was throwing limbs at them. I wish someone would kill one so we could finally prove it exists.

I've been talking to some people on a local forum and its seems like there have been a few sightings in the Ozarks. One guy was out hunting and took a shot at one. Another guy said he saw one not far from where I live and I've heard some real unusual scary sounds on the hill in back and in front of my house a few years ago. It wasn't a cat I know what a cat sounds like. One woman said she was afraid to go to her brothers house at night because she heard something screaming and tearing things up and her brother told her he hears it all the time. He said he was told it was a big foot. Another man and woman said they saw one and it scared them to death and it was throwing limbs at them. I wish someone would kill one so we could finally prove it exists.

Have you considered that the reason no one has killed one after all this time is that they dont exist?

You'd be amazed how much misinformation and embellishing happens in conversation. You should never hold stories as grounds for belief.

with all this newly reported activity, we should have a body any day now!

I'm sure it's no coincidence that the amount of bigfoot "sightings" rises with each episode of whatever silliness the history channel or animal planet are airing.....

with all this newly reported activity, we should have a body any day now!

I'm sure it's no coincidence that the amount of bigfoot "sightings" rises with each episode of whatever silliness the history channel or animal planet are airing.....

funny - i just said this exact same thing in another thread and then I saw this post.