Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kais_1

Entity Harrassment

40 posts in this topic

I would always rule out something physical first...Just to be safe.

I used to get hot flashes in my feet..Sounds crazy i know,but my sister told me that she gets that too and it's from Fibromyalgia...The brain is a very complex thing and if these things are occurring a lot,you should rule out any physical issues that might be causing this first.Just my opinion...

all physical issues have been ruled out....if i tell anyone this kind of stuff has been happening to me then they will automatically say hes suffering from schizophrenia....

all physical issues have been ruled out....if i tell anyone this kind of stuff has been happening to me then they will automatically say hes suffering from schizophrenia....

Well if all physical issues have been ruled out.. You have been in to see a doctor about this already and the doc found nothing? If so, would have been a good idea to mention that so people don't keep telling you to get yourself checked out.

In other words, you are not getting the answers you want......

" you have a incubus or a succubus, and 2 spirits, and maybe 1 demon messing with you.Burn sage, get your house blessed."

As stated, you never said you went to a Doctor about this, so if you did not, all physical issues have not been ruled out......Not to mention, mental issues also.

In other words, you are not getting the answers you want......

" you have a incubus or a succubus, and 2 spirits, and maybe 1 demon messing with you.Burn sage, get your house blessed."

As stated, you never said you went to a Doctor about this, so if you did not, all physical issues have not been ruled out......Not to mention, mental issues also.

when all this was happening to me. right in the midst of it all, i was forced by my parents who got the police involved to go into hospital for 6 weeks, they checked me over there asked me a few questions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia. which is complete rubbish i know they tag all people with simalar stories with the same label.

when all this was happening to me. right in the midst of it all, i was forced by my parents who got the police involved to go into hospital for 6 weeks, they checked me over there asked me a few questions and diagnosed me with schizophrenia. which is complete rubbish i know they tag all people with simalar stories with the same label.

I am glad you answered this....

You have been diagnosed by people whom went to Medical School.......You have your answer, and exactly as I stated, it is not the one you wanted......I think you should maybe think about going to a Counselor about this.

Sorry that you do not want to accept your diagnosis, maybe you should get a 2nd opinion if you feel that way.

I do not think it is a good idea for strangers on a forum to go against educated Doctors on this one.......

dont worry about it man it's all good, just dont let anyone tell ya differently it is just a conditioning of the mind, your mind, flow with it know it's all good and just a schooling thats all it is no matter how rough things get, it's a schooling and yeah it sux, but by far it is the best schooling of the mind for what you got.

in part the reason for the conditioning is the way consciousness works in the dimensions we live in, as the worlds leading neuro told me who i know well (work with) is that the cause of mentall illness is haveing a bigger cortex (aerial(s) it's just harder to controll like a satelite dish that gets other interferences, but at the same time these people with the bigger cortex are the smartest people in the world (fact), just some are lucky enough to be conditioned from the start so to speak whether they are conscious of it or not, or helped more so, some of the smartest are that of only a primary school education.

you are only being conditioned to where our consciousness in the dimensions we live in is heading, it's one of the biggest problems in the world at the moment mental illness, our brains evolve without us knowing it, we get bigger satelite dishes aerials (so to speak) as we got up in consciousness/dimensions we live in, harder to controll but we get smarter, some of the smartest people in the world have/did mentall illnesses, as higher consciousness brings us more ONE with all consciously with all, you heard the term we are ONE that relates to being our SUBconsciousness as we have one subconsciousness for all to share, as we go up in consciousness in the dimensions we live we become more consciously ONE (being subconscious) which in part/whole is all the reasons for all mentall illnesses exists (depending on the terminology of subconsiousness), take away the energy requirements for the worlds workings from those emotions we dont like and change around (part my job) which is being worked on and "all' mentall illness will be gone and no more. as we go up higher consciousness the more we have need for more energy to sustain the system thats why the rise in mentall illness emotions = energy.

all menatll illness will be erradicate in and around 2 years probaly sooner (this year i see no reason why not) the reason being is the energy system is being changed around (shift of consciousness = we need to be happier to keep supply of the energy requirements) as a whole, and that is the down side of having or going up in higher conscionsess bigger aerial as our emotions generate energy/process and these processes run the worlds systems (fact).

another words you got diagnosed with haveing a bigger aerial (more abilities like an engine more power thats all mentall illness is more power fact impossiable for any other scenario impossiable - let no-one tell you different, leading psychs/neuros know), that is in it's early conditioning (schooling) stages, wait and see man be known publically soon, energy system is going to be changed around, therefore no need for the emotional roller coaster rides.

good luck man

love is your biggest weapon against negs (entities) fact :), treat it as a 3 year old abuseing you, it's noth'n, dont be bothered by it, they are your best friends helping you (conditioning)(cruel to be kind) you just dont see it yet or maybe you do.

Did they give you medication and, if so, are you taking it as instructed?

Edited by Cybele

in part the reason for the conditioning is the way consciousness works in the dimensions we live in, as the worlds leading neuro told me who i know well (work with) is that the cause of mentall illness is haveing a bigger cortex (aerial(s) it's just harder to controll like a satelite dish that gets other interferences, but at the same time these people with the bigger cortex are the smartest people in the world (fact), just some are lucky enough to be conditioned from the start so to speak whether they are conscious of it or not, or helped more so, some of the smartest are that of only a primary school education.

Ummm, no. :no:

Edited by Cybele

dont worry about it man it's all good, just dont let anyone tell ya differently it is just a conditioning of the mind, your mind, flow with it know it's all good and just a schooling thats all it is no matter how rough things get, it's a schooling and yeah it sux, but by far it is the best schooling of the mind for what you got..........................................................

in part the reason.................................................

So, the OP should disregard a medical diagnosis and listen to a complete stranger on the internet?.....

That is sound advice there...... :no:

So, the OP should disregard a medical diagnosis and listen to a complete stranger on the internet?.....

where did i say that, those that come off the street seeking help for their mental problems are diagnosed by someone who plays in part in the economy, they are not at the high end of it all, go study mentall illness at the highest level, as i have been trained at the highest level as to why/how it exists.

good luck

love

where did i say that, those that come off the street seeking help for their mental problems are diagnosed by someone who plays in part in the economy, they are not at the high end of it all, go study mentall illness at the highest level, as i have been trained at the highest level as to why/how it exists.

good luck

love

So are you saying you are giving medical advice?

My sound advice for the OP? Make an account on the Above Top Secret board.

So are you saying you are giving medical advice?

2. Post content

In the interests of keeping the forum as safe and family-friendly as possible please remember the following:

•2i. Medical advice: Do not use the forum to request or provide help with medical conditions or medications, you are always best to seek the advice of your doctor.

good luck

love

ummm, yes.

go do your homework!.

good luck

love

I already have! <3

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/schizophrenia/what-causes-schizophrenia.shtml

Neurotransmitter imbalances, enlarged ventricles and decreased grey matter. Hmmm, doesn't quite fit with what you were saying, but oh well.

Edited by Cybele

This thread has entered in to the realm of 'medical advice', something that we don't allow on the boards because following unsound medical recommendations from someone over the internet can have potentially dangerous consequences.

Kais - this is something you really need to discuss with your doctor.

Closed.