Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DARPA2010

F16 & UFO dogfight caught on photography?

6 posts in this topic

DSC00516-Object-C3b.jpg

F16 & UFO dogfight caught on photography over Denmark sounds like pure fiction, but I think there may actually be some truth here. On July 6, 2010 at 12.45 pm, I was in Odense city, Denmark, and had accidentally a camera with me, when I heard the roar of a fighter plane in the skies over me. There were some clouds in the sky that day and I did not succeed to see the plane, which probably have been a Danish F16 jetfighter, but I could hear it clearly and it sounded as though the pilot up there used afterburner a few times with short intervals and I got the feeling, that he frantically tried to get into position to something up there. Instinctively, I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures in the direction the sound came from and this resulted in a total of 13 images, where 10 of them might be interesting for UFO enthusiasts...

See all the pictures here: F16 jetfighter in dogfight with UFOs over Denmark?

A lot of photos of blurry dots. Nice.

Edited by Mike G

A lot of photos of blurry dots. Nice.

I couldn't even see the blurry dots in the actual photos...................man

Well.... this was stupid. I saw a couple of dots hit up with some PS filtering. The normal pictures don't even show anything but clear blues, lush green trees & arrows pointing at nothing. Seems to me like some idiot wasted a beautiful day trying take pictures of those imaginary floating I particles that we all see. You all know which ones I'm talking about. Also could someone point out the F-16 to me? I figured that the F-16 would at least show up but so far nothing.

Oh, please..

1. Get thee some training in image processing and what you can, and CAN'T usefully do. Take particular note of the concepts of OVER-enlargement and false detail introduced by use of destructive/additive processes that are completely unsuitable for this purpose. Auto contrast????? You lost all credibility there, and that was just the start.

2. Judging by a quick google, you are the only one pushing this. Yet you've worded it (deliberately?) to suggest that you are corroborating some other report. Please answer, with references as required - is this the only report?

In order that this thread might serve some purpose, may I ask readers why it is, given all the marvellous video/IR/radar systems onboard modern aircraft, that ufo reports are becoming pretty much non-existent, and no good imagery has surfaced in recent years?

Hint, I don't think the answer is a huge cover-up...

F16 & UFO dogfight caught on photography - this is one for trading standards. No F-16 actually seen, let alone photographed, and invisible blurry dot UFOs; no evidence of a dogfight...