Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Egyptian Light Bulbs

SamDavies

Guys, you're too smart and too rational to have ever gone down this rabbit hole. :cry:

It's actually the Illuminati if you turn the Dendra bulb 90 degrees so that it faces you, you can see the GE logo,obviously a means for the Illuminati bent on world domination. :yes: :yes: :whistle:

jmccr8

• Like 1

Maybe the Ancient Egyptian inventor was named Edison-atep?

• Like 2

Hmmm, so erm, why did the lightbulbs give off soot then? Soot is usually from bad candles and oil lamps, or other things BURNING to give light.

But forget my 2 cents, heres the better debunk, do watch its only 9 mins long

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpwzQPecNN8

• Like 1

Guys, you're too smart and too rational to have ever gone down this rabbit hole. :cry:

It's an old rabbit hole that I enlarged years ago.

But it is getting crowded.

Harte

It's actually the Illuminati if you turn the Dendra bulb 90 degrees so that it faces you, you can see the GE logo,obviously a means for the Illuminati bent on world domination. :yes: :yes: :whistle:

jmccr8

You fool!

"GE" stands for General Egyptian.

Harte

• Like 4

If you have the time, google 'dendera plasmiod' and check out the forum thread: Ancients Knowledge of EU revealed in Dendera Light discovery

I believe the Dendera Temple will turn out to be the Rosetta Stone of Egyptian Technology...

I understand your skepticism, but with the discovery that a plasma focus device (aka the lotus flower) creates a spontaneous glowing plasma snake in a glass bulb, identical in every detail to those depicted on the temple walls at Dendera - well, it's a new ball game...

And no, I don't think the Ancient Egyptians used electricity for everyday illumination. I have no doubt that they used oil lamps and candles for that purpose (I suspect they understood the dangers of running electric current in the walls). I have been to Dendera many times and have seen the soot first hand...

These are healing devices, like tanning beds and Rife Violet Ray machines... (that is why you see people sitting underneath them - they are getting a healing session under the seref (to glow) snake)

There is new physics here to be re-discovered (we live in exciting times)...

Cheers...

-Armand

Well..it is certainly far more plausible than this one, hysterical "professor" I seen on tv who insisted that it was obvious, once you covered up the captions in the book of the afore mentioned, that it was eggplants. Yet there he was telling everyone what the images really were depicting.

I doubt the Egyptians used eggplants much nor were they part of their mythology. Maybe they were but it doesn't seem likely.

Anyways...interesting topic.

You can't be too careful about eggplants.

I understand your skepticism, but with the discovery that a plasma focus device (aka the lotus flower) creates a spontaneous glowing plasma snake in a glass bulb, identical in every detail to those depicted on the temple walls at Dendera - well, it's a new ball game...

And no, I don't think the Ancient Egyptians used electricity for everyday illumination. I have no doubt that they used oil lamps and candles for that purpose (I suspect they understood the dangers of running electric current in the walls). I have been to Dendera many times and have seen the soot first hand...

These are healing devices, like tanning beds and Rife Violet Ray machines... (that is why you see people sitting underneath them - they are getting a healing session under the seref (to glow) snake)

Cheers...

-Armand

So people who live in a country with an almost constant sunny climate felt the need to invent tanning machines? These are healing machines?

• Like 2

Ahem:

Please supply us with the translations you used to come up with this "original" idea.

This should be good.

Harte

The glyphs, by the way, tell us exactly who is "under them."

Thus my above request.

Harte

Edited by Harte

Cheers...

-Armand

Just out of curiosity, why do you suppose there only exists pictures of these devices and none of the actual devices themselves? A device that could actually heal surely would have been kept from harm or theft, and yet none exist, nor any generating equipment, not even a single copper (insert your own favorite conductive material) wire. And why is it that after being missed by hundreds of egyptologists, you are the only one who truly understands the hidden meaning written on the walls?

Well..it is certainly far more plausible than this one, hysterical "professor" I seen on tv who insisted that it was obvious, once you covered up the captions in the book of the afore mentioned, that it was eggplants. Yet there he was telling everyone what the images really were depicting.

I doubt the Egyptians used eggplants much nor were they part of their mythology. Maybe they were but it doesn't seem likely.

Anyways...interesting topic.

The glyphs also state exactly what the "bulb"- shaped item is.

Another reason for my earlier, still unfulfilled, request.

Harte

Edited by Harte

It's an old rabbit hole that I enlarged years ago.

So you could actually fit...?

:o

But it is getting crowded.

It is indeed.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Cheers...

-Armand

Well, gosh. If I wasn't convinced by your content, I surely will be convinced by your clever use of italics.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 5

I thought tanning beds actually cause problems in people, not healed them? Tanning is to APPEAR healthy. It is for appearances sake only.

Are we assuming that the Egyptians believed a tan was healthy? I thought the nobles were always drawn as being paler then the common people.

• Like 2

I understand your skepticism, but with the discovery that a plasma focus device (aka the lotus flower) creates a spontaneous glowing plasma snake in a glass bulb, identical in every detail to those depicted on the temple walls at Dendera - well, it's a new ball game..

Um, I'm not sure you're using the right ball for this game.

• Like 4