Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

China Releases Moon Footage of Alien Bases

Pen_And_Ink

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bouncer

• The Silver Thong

• Bracket

• Karyotype

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well, saves us building anything up there doesn't it. We just go in and take over their facility :blink:

We'll not build up anything, we'll just move in and take over, just like the aliens have done!

So the chinese who are quite big on censorship online, would let a video of ET's on our moon slip out and end on youtube with them being pointed out as the source for the video?

I'm not buying it.

Plus....google search only throws up links to ufo sites/anomaly sites... the 'real' media dont seem to have got the story first!

However, for those aware of world tensions now especially with china... I can imagine the chinese would, indeed release footage if theyd found something... to make the western world really mad at their govts for all the BS so far heaped upon us.

What better way at causing social unrest than proving...to us...that the govts are full of bull?

besides, whats happened to the indians chandraayan mission photos? They mapped the whole surface, yet we dont see their photos so far do we?

Edited by bouncer

Isn't the audio like 5-10 years old from The Disclosure Project? I know I've heard it before...

The same guy is telling the same story here, a section on moon bases from the documentary: UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied, but I know I've seen video of him retelling it as well in one of The Disclosure Project's press conferences.

This coupled with 1 photo in the video is not a very compelling argument for the imminent release of the moon footage described in the article, by China.

Plus....google search only throws up links to ufo sites/anomaly sites... the 'real' media dont seem to have got the story first!

However, for those aware of world tensions now especially with china... I can imagine the chinese would, indeed release footage if theyd found something... to make the western world really mad at their govts for all the BS so far heaped upon us.

What better way at causing social unrest than proving...to us...that the govts are full of bull?

besides, whats happened to the indians chandraayan mission photos? They mapped the whole surface, yet we dont see their photos so far do we?

Yeah, where's the photos. They went up there long enough ago. Lots info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrayaan-1 no photos.

China and INdia have recognised beings from beyond for thousands of years. Lol. Yes, great game play if they do have photos that totally contradict NASA and what it's been feeding everyone.

But over the next few months all these countries, USA, china, Russia and INdia have to show something for all the millions of dollars spent, IMO. People have been suspicious for years of NASA and the lack of photos from other countries that clearly said they were photographing areas of the moon but not shown the results only makes for more suspicion. But perhaps it takes some time to photoshop all those buildings out of the pictures as there are some pretty good experts around now who can tell if photos have been tampered with ;) who have no links to NASA or any country. India and China not so quick to tamper with their photos if at all for this very reason. So perhaps thats the reason they are holding back. China and India, IMO, are just playing the waiting game. But for now, like with all things, sit back read and cross referrence, double check, tripple check. The next few months are going to be interesting :tu: . Personally I'm so looking forward to the 'game over' day.

Personally I'm so looking forward to the 'game over' day.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. To be honest, there will be no "game over" day, just continuation here on Earth as we have always done.

The real issue seems to me to be, have the photos been tampered with to make them look like a 'moon base'? Will photos of the same area, taken by others, show the same 'moon base'? In the day and age where photo manipulation is so common place corroboration becomes even more important.

That part that looks like an arched walkway is pretty cool, as well as the saucer shape.

One prob I have with any artifact on the moon, is the passage of time....and dust. while the moon has no or very little atmosphere, it has dust storms!!

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/07dec_moonstorms/

Plus, all the meteor strikes must have thrown up debris and dust and covered most things thats been there for centuries. I reckon even the moon landing gear thats been left behind has dust on it by now...so just times that by thousands of years... and would we even see anything conclusive????

I'm not buying it. The Chinese are notorious for censorship and controlling all types of information. For them to release this... I don't think so. BUt, I'm hoping that it could be true as the same time :)

One prob I have with any artifact on the moon, is the passage of time....and dust. while the moon has no or very little atmosphere, it has dust storms!!

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2005/07dec_moonstorms/

Plus, all the meteor strikes must have thrown up debris and dust and covered most things thats been there for centuries. I reckon even the moon landing gear thats been left behind has dust on it by now...so just times that by thousands of years... and would we even see anything conclusive????

because they do not have dust storms like we do here on earth.

And if it is an active base, why would they (who ever they is) allow the dust to consume thier base.

There is alot of stuff the public is not privy too.

I'm not buying it. The Chinese are notorious for censorship and controlling all types of information. For them to release this... I don't think so. BUt, I'm hoping that it could be true as the same time :)

well Ive found some info on moon images China released and it seems very recent, so we obviously, or maybe didnt know about it.

quote: "The resolution of the images obtained from Chang'e-2 is 17 times greater than those taken by the its predecessor, the Chang'e-1. If there were airports and harbors on the moon, the Chang'e-1 could simply identify them, while the Chang'e-2 would be able to detect planes or ships inside of them, said Tong Qingxi, an academic from the Institute of Remote Sensing Applications under the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.

linky: http://www.moonviews.com/archives/2012/02/china_releases_high_resolution.html

and 800 GB of photo data at:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/china-releases-world-s-highest-resolution-images-of-moon-173792?slider

lets all get looking at those images then!!

Edited by bouncer

because they do not have dust storms like we do here on earth.

And if it is an active base, why would they (who ever they is) allow the dust to consume thier base.

There is alot of stuff the public is not privy too.

and I dont have dust storms in my house, yet every week there's a layer of dust, sure as day! Its called inevitable! And if it was an active base, someone would have seen it and figured it out by now, another probe would have been sent for sure, and just to be sure!! Plus there's detectors left on the moon to measure seismic stuff too, (noises etc).

read my prev link about the chinese moon images, it states with such high resolution theyd have seen everything!!

So..I wont conclusively yell, 'MOON BASE'..

Edited by bouncer

and I dont have dust storms in my house, yet every week there's a layer of dust, sure as day! Its called inevitable! And if it was an active base, someone would have seen it and figured it out by now, another probe would have been sent for sure, and just to be sure!! Plus there's detectors left on the moon to measure seismic stuff too, (noises etc).

read my prev link about the chinese moon images, it states with such high resolution theyd have seen everything!!

So..I wont conclusively yell, 'MOON BASE'..

funny how we are debating both sides of this issue on two threads!!!

Ok ok.... how is this lets say that ancient aliens are real. Then why not a base on the moon? :)

funny how we are debating both sides of this issue on two threads!!!

Ok ok.... how is this lets say that ancient aliens are real. Then why not a base on the moon? :)

good point and who can say? Except living on the moon, when youre a superior race who can travel anywhere thats more lush and inviting with actual food sources would seem to me, to be the more advanced decision!

My point on this thread is that if it even 'seemed likely' to be a base, (and hell yeah id love it to be true)...no-one will be releasing pics of it, (maybe), and it'd be a guarded secret only a few knew about, (maybe), and it would have been re-explored almost as soon as any space agency realised what it was, (definitely).

Yet somebody upped it to youtube... even tho its from the cant-keep-a-secret-chinese folk... the camera resolution doesnt match the info in the link I posted about the chinese collection of pics,... so its just a blur....the same blurriness as photos of the moon from the 60's even! If we and they can see a little tiny rover on the surface, why the heck cant we see a much bigger moon base in detail? All we see is shapes... and how many posters have seen stuff on the moon, got excited about and posted it here?

Only to slowly realise by the inputs of others, that they have paradoilia

I mean can you even be 100% sure this vid/piccy is the right way up?

No!

NOW DEBUNKED.

Ok ok, please everyone, go back to the OP and watch the vid again, and LISTEN to the dialogue, it begins...

"In 1965 I was loaned to NASA!

But titles on the screen mention the chinese mission,

then, he goes onto say how data was taken from the LUNAR ORBITER

WTF IS CHINESE ABOUT THAT VID?

Edited by bouncer

Seriously if there were Alien bases on the Moon then would they just sit there and allow us to photograph them.Surely our probes would have mysteriously crashed or stopped working.

For the time being we remain alone or not if you watch the History Channel.

NOW DEBUNKED.

Ok ok, please everyone, go back to the OP and watch the vid again, and LISTEN to the dialogue, it begins...

"In 1965 I was loaned to NASA!

But titles on the screen mention the chinese mission,

then, he goes onto say how data was taken from the LUNAR ORBITER

WTF IS CHINESE ABOUT THAT VID?

The audio is meant to be unrelated to the photo. It's just there as a bit of a back story.

The article is only talking about the photos ;)

The audio is meant to be unrelated to the photo. It's just there as a bit of a back story.

The article is only talking about the photos ;)

well if thats the case, the chinese havent leaked any video then, its just more internet BS

I knew I wouldnt be able to keep my Texas B.B.Q Shop a secret for long ! Believe ! Believe and they will come !

Now for a reality ck ! Its FAKE as IT Comes !